Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
178041.jpg
I got that bit but why would translation be strange for a Sunni?

Sunnis in Iran?
yes although he was only one person. however some times i see other people say things about him or his sons in social media, so i simply do not know how sunni people feel about them.
also that kinda hadis that you put on as ur profile picture is the reason that shias exist so it was kinda confusing.

yes although he was only one person. however some times i see other people say things about him or his sons in social media, so i simply do not know how sunni people feel about them.
also that kinda hadis that you put on as ur profile picture is the reason that shias exist so it was kinda confusing.
We have a lot of bad Arab influences now, so a lot of Turks are starting to dislike the Alevi/Shia. Although, I believe they're Arabs(but thats just me).
So my picture makes them mad. :yahoo:

We have a lot of bad Arab influences now, so a lot of Turks are starting to dislike the Alevi/Shia. Although, I believe they're Arabs(but thats just me).
So my picture makes them mad. :yahoo:

lmao the automatic "lets throw our problems on arabs" mode

hitting on Alevi/Shia is a long Turkish tradition from the days of Yavuz Selim to the Grey wolves movement (Maraş massacre)

good try thou, you must be a 16 year old Kemalist XD

lmao the automatic "lets throw our problems on arabs" mode

All the problems is the fault of Arabs. Not just in Turkey but the entire world.

hitting on Alevi/Shia is a long Turkish tradition

Arabs fault. we have too many Arabs in Turkey this is bound to cause problems. like with Kurds that poured in from the 80s running away from Saddam.

days of Yavuz Selim

Yes, lets blame Yavuz Sultan:lol:

Grey wolves movement (Maraş massacre)

Get out of Turkey or we the Grey Wolves will make you

good try thou, you must be a 16 year old Kemalist XD

I am 12-year-old Kemalist kafir if it makes you happy.

All the problems is the fault of Arabs. Not just in Turkey but the entire world.
Arabs fault. we have too many Arabs in Turkey this is bound to cause problems. like with Kurds that poured in from the 80s running away from Saddam.
Yes, lets blame Yavuz Sultan:lol:
Get out of Turkey or we the Grey Wolves will make you
I am 12-year-old Kemalist kafir if it makes you happy.

too many quotes, you must be mad lol. you sound like a potential terrorist threatening Kurds and Arabs.

Back
Top Bottom