• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Empty words. Isn't it enough to be a slave to America? Sisi and KSA owes their dictatorship to America. And can you see very simple this link, or again will you attempt empty words.

And you're the HQ of resisting America? Because of speeches from Erdogan? speeches mean nothing. Sisi rose up in the military and took power through a coup, nothing to do with America.

When Arab states stand against America, you help America with your Incirlik airbase allowing them to bomb us. (Iraq 1991, Iraq 2003, Syria since 2013). Don't know who brought you this illusion that you're resisting America in some major way, a few light sanctions made Erdogan release that pastor and give in. Iran has the right to say this, you don't.

Also don't tell me you're NATO, NATO is supporting the Kurds and PKK all the time they don't care about you.

And you're the HQ of resisting America? Because of speeches from Erdogan? speeches mean nothing. Sisi rose up in the military and took power through a coup, nothing to do with America.

When Arab states stand against America, you help America with your Incirlik airbase allowing them to bomb us. (Iraq 1991, Iraq 2003, Syria since 2013). Don't know who brought you this illusion that you're resisting America in some major way, a few light sanctions made Erdogan release that pastor and give in. Iran has the right to say this, you don't.

Also don't tell me you're NATO, NATO is supporting the Kurds and PKK all the time they don't care about you.
Isn't it enough that Sisi did a military coup with the help of Israel? Doesn't that provide enough evidence for him to be an American dog?

Arab states sponsored fall of a Arab state....:-)

Should ask you brothers in GCC for sake of your health.

Arab states sponsored fall of a Arab state....:-)

Should ask you brothers in GCC for sake of your health.

And Turkey also was part of all these American campaigns. Iran was not, Iran truly has been standing against America hence all those sanctions against them.

Isn't it enough that Sisi did a military coup with the help of Israel? Doesn't that provide enough evidence for him to be an American dog?

TAF uses Israeli made Popeye missiles in the war against the PKK, does that make them an Israeli dog?

Once again, come back to me once you're truly hostile with Israel and the US. Something beyond the populist speeches of Erdogan, which are of similar nature to Trump's populist speeches.

According to ISIS you're all American dogs, especially you are with those bases in Turkey. It depends on how extreme you want to go and considering how much you want to portray yourself as a far-right nationalist, you're too moderate as far as I see. Now stfu already, close the base and then you can come back. US wouldn't have been able to conduct all those wars against Iraq if not for you and the Gulf states working with the US.

Can someone explain to me whats going on!!
Haznevi Tarikat is a Syrian tarikat which slowly takes over the border regions (Gaziantep, Urfa, Kilis...).
To me it looks like Turkey didn't learn anything from FETÖ incidents, and also from history.

Would any Tarikat member show loyality to his sect or to his country? Serious question.

Haznevi Tarikat is a Syrian tarikat which slowly takes over the border regions (Gaziantep, Urfa, Kilis...).
To me it looks like Turkey didn't learn anything from FETÖ incidents, and also from history.

Would any Tarikat member show loyality to his sect or to his country? Serious question.
I mean, can we call the police and make them go away?
Seriously though, we're being managed by a bunch of idiots, nothing surprises me anymore. CHP, AKP and now even MHP are all useless. We don't have a leader that has the nations best interest at heart.

You know what they say, nations get leaders/governments they deserve. and w deserve this for now. Until we actually wake up.

Back
Top Bottom