• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Citizens trying to make a coup attempt with 17-25 operations in the country will give us lessons for the struggle with the feto. How dare you.

The same citizens, along with the feto in the ditch operations, tried to destroy the operations of the Turkish Armed Forces.

While the coup attempt was made on the night of July 15, the mayor of CHP Edirne was busy celebrating for the coup and raising a toast to the coup. And you're still talking about fighting the feto. WTF?

Because it was secularist nationalist that did the coup, not gulenist which erdogan is himself. It wouldn't be a good image for erdogan to say that the same secularist nationalists who did many coups in the past did the coup again

Kurds in KRG afraid of a successful coup I remember

Because it was secularist nationalist that did the coup, not gulenist which erdogan is himself. It wouldn't be a good image for erdogan to say that the same secularist nationalists who did many coups in the past did the coup again

Kurds in KRG afraid of a successful coup I remember

Not quite. Some secularists thought that the coup was done by Kemalists initially. However it quickly became evident that it wasn't done by Kemalists.

We know exactly who did it. It's out in the open yet no politician admits it.

There are rumours going around that all will be revealed soon.

Of course KRG and PKK would be scared hahaha. If you look at all the articles about the successor to Erdoğan you will see one thing in common. They are sh!t scared of a Kemalist getting into power.

It would change everything.

Last edited:
23 December 2019

According to state owned national news agency Anatolian Agency and pro-government SABAH, Ankara and Tel Aviv renewed contacts to build an under-water NG pipeline to transport Israeli gas through Turkey to Europe.
Tr-Isarel-pipeline.jpg

https://www.paraanaliz.com/intelligence/turkish-press-israel-turkey-negotiating-on-ng-pipeline/

History of İsrael Turkey pipeline

"2006-04-28 04:00:00 PDT Jerusalem -- Israel and Turkey are teaming up to construct four parallel pipelines beneath the Mediterranean Sea capable of carrying crude oil, natural gas, electricity and water more than 500 miles into the heart of the Mideast."
https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Turkey-Israel-to-build-Mediterranean-pipeline-2498862.php

Why is he a threat? Nice website from feto members, so you are wasting your time to find things against erdogan?

Nah I've heard of him long ago. He just popped up in Google news.

If you know anything about him you would know why. He wants to arm militias inside of Turkey that are separate to the Turkish armed forces, police or jandarma. It would be a recipe for disaster.

These aren't like village guards or something no. He wants FSA like groups to form inside of Turkey for use inside of Turkey. The man has shady links to western agencies.

Now he talks about Mahdi... the whole Mahdi thing is a self destruction plan. In case you don't know it calls upon Muslims to wage war agaisnt the entire world in an unwinnable fight. But then Mahdi descends and saves the day. If this man who is partly responsible for Turkey's security says stuff like this then you should be somewhat concerned.

Sp, ip, chp, hdp was against to National interests in Libya as israili puppets and they will pay this price soon.

Sp, ip, chp, hdp was against to National interests in Libya as israili puppets and they will pay this price soon.

We're so outnumbered and outgunned in Libya so I can see why parties are rejecting it. We could send heavy weapons support to them, set up drone bases and air defence but troops on the ground is something else. Deploying troops so far away and so close to Egypt is risky. They're looking for an excuse to attack us.

There's a right and a wrong way to win in Libya militarily so we need to plan this carefully. If we send troops they need to backed up by a plethora of heavy weapons or else they're sitting ducks to air strikes and armour.

In my opinion we should wait until we complete TCG Anadolu then send T-129s for air support. In times like this we need a supersonic carrier based drone. I hope we complete the Göksungur project as soon as possible.

Remember that Turkey is very strong in a conflict against a neighbour. But still needs time in order to increase its force projection. At the end of the day we shouldn't send troops far away if we can't back them up.

Here we go again. Well known Fetö prostitutes accusing others bein puppet of Israel.

But in the past they were one who trying to sell Turkish Cyprus to Greeks....

At least they have very solid arguments to be against it.

Back
Top Bottom