• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In shop since 2014, we live in a country where PKK terrorists can publish books...

EOMQNWpWsAAi8xa
Bunun bulunduğu twit vardı onu da atsana. Alenen yalan konuşmak huyunuz olmuş. 2015 den beri satışta değil bu kitap. Google in bir özelliğinden dolayı kitapların piyasaya ilk çıktığı tarihten itibaren bu tarih belirtilerek sonuçlar çıkıyor. İyi deneme felan değil, hâlâ kör gözlü rolü yapmayın. Ülkeniyi PKK'ya peşkeş çekenler ortada.
Nice try but he already banned it.

Meanwhile AKP made peace with them and made us lose over 1000 soldiers because of it.

Sende iyi sacmaladin ya. Ben içeriğinde zeka içermeyen sorulara cevap vermeye uğraşmıyorum, sen git 2500 tlye çocuk kitapi alan zeka seviyesini kandır bu yalanlara.

Ne kadar çirkin yalanlarınız var. Yok 2015 den beri ibbde satıştaymış. Al bak bakalım 1924 den beri de Hitler'in mein kampf kitab da satıştamıymış ???????

They will bnecome a bigger threat than pkk one day. Yilanin basini kücükken ezmeli.
Küçük enişte yükleniyor.. :cheesy:

İllahi siyasal islama düşman olacaksan siyasal islamı da doğru tanı... Saçma yönlendirmelere kapılma.. Siyasal İslam dediğiniz Erdoğan sayesinde şuanda üniter devlet yapısını koruyoruz, yoksa Perinçek ve diğer birkaç vatansever siyasal islamsızları saymazsak PKK yönetiyordu ülkeyi..

Siyasal islam demek Türklüğün islam dünyasının lideri olması demektir.. saçma dezenformasyonlara kapılma.. aklını kullan.. Ben istiyorum ki biri bana düşman olacaksa illahi, o düşmanım da zeki olsun.. :D

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200119-150455.png
    Screenshot_20200119-150455.png
    360.8 KB · Views: 35
Küçük enişte yükleniyor.. :cheesy:

İllahi siyasal islama düşman olacaksan siyasal islamı da doğru tanı... Saçma yönlendirmelere kapılma.. Siyasal İslam dediğiniz Erdoğan sayesinde şuanda üniter devlet yapısını koruyoruz, yoksa Perinçek ve diğer birkaç vatansever siyasal islamsızları saymazsak PKK yönetiyordu ülkeyi..

Siyasal islam demek Türklüğün islam dünyasının lideri olması demektir.. saçma dezenformasyonlara kapılma.. aklını kullan.. Ben istiyorum ki biri bana düşman olacaksa illahi, o düşmanım da zeki olsun.. :D

Siyasal islam ülkeyi 20 yilda ne hale getirdi gördük, millet size sans verdi siz onu calip cirpmaya kullandiniz, daha hala siyasal islamdan bahsediyorsun, o tren kacti ve bir gün devlet sizden kurtulunca hesaplasma zamani baslayak bundan emin ol, kararttiginiz hayatlarin hesabi görülecek sakin unutulur sanma.

Bunun bulunduğu twit vardı onu da atsana. Alenen yalan konuşmak huyunuz olmuş. 2015 den beri satışta değil bu kitap. Google in bir özelliğinden dolayı kitapların piyasaya ilk çıktığı tarihten itibaren bu tarih belirtilerek sonuçlar çıkıyor. İyi deneme felan değil, hâlâ kör gözlü rolü yapmayın. Ülkeniyi PKK'ya peşkeş çekenler ortada.

May i ask you why istanbulkitapcisi or babil offered this books in the first place, i criticized that PKK terrorists can publish books in Turkey... but you rip your a$$ apart for something totally different.

Picture from comments below :)

Kör gözü rolünde siz ustasiniz, bos yapma.
Burada tek amacin siyaset konusmak ise yanlis forumdasin dostum.

Siyasal islam ülkeyi 20 yilda ne hale getirdi gördük, millet size sans verdi siz onu calip cirpmaya kullandiniz, daha hala siyasal islamdan bahsediyorsun, o tren kacti ve bir gün devlet sizden kurtulunca hesaplasma zamani baslayak bundan emin ol, kararttiginiz hayatlarin hesabi görülecek sakin unutulur sanma.

Biraz da şurama hesap sor dostum.. kim hesap soruyor yakında göreceksiniz..

May i ask you why istanbulkitapcisi or babil offered this books in the first place, i criticized that PKK terrorists can publish books in Turkey... but you rip your a$$ apart for something totally different.

Picture from comments below :)

Kör gözü rolünde siz ustasiniz, bos yapma.
Burada tek amacin siyaset konusmak ise yanlis forumdasin dostum.
Sen ne anlatıyorsun dostum. Böyle bir kitap yok .... element uyduruyorsunuz ama zeki Türk gençliği yemez. Sana yukarıda Google aramasında kanıtladim hala siyaset diyorsun. Bu siyaset degil, hakikat.

But Islam is like a cancer which is holding us back.
this accusation is frequently repeated against Islam and backed up with nationalistic feelings,but in fact geopolitically, the best thing for Turkey is to go on full Islamic mode, to fill up the hole the Ottomans left (imagine a strong nuclear Turkey forcing decisions on the UNSC, and covering the muslim world with a nuclear umbrella, and creating open markets in all Muslim countries ...), millions of arabs btw believe too that Islam is a cancer, u too claim like a conspiracy theorist it's a tool used by the Jews ..., Attaturk wont rise from the grave to ban Islam from turkey again, his time is out ... and Turkey won't revive the Islamic empire again because the train has left that station (the train is heading south to Quds his final destination), Just keep neutral if u can't be in the side of Islam and watch, Turks might overthrow Erdogan Tomorrow and reestablish another attaturkish 'anti Islamic' state (like what was about to happen in 2016) but Turkey wont be stronger than under this actual AKP party Gvt, it wont have a better economy nor more allies trust me, the Jews wont stop supporting pkk and Russia will keep bombarding Syria to create more refuge waves, also US will use Daesh when ever they want, and Arabs wont stop plotting against u because the arab dictators are the actual tools used by the Jews ... islam is not the cancer that is holding u back, islam is the cure that will save Turkey
Turkey will keep of suffering from the consequences of what is happening in the middle east bc its has borders with Iraq and Syria, & it will always be there, not because of Islam or AKP, AKP is doing a good job because they r not allying with the losing side (the Jews), just be patient and time will prove me right . I believe the best ally to Turkey is the people of Sham, keep helping Syrians and Palestinians and wait ... u have no idea what's coming from the south !
Erdogan I think does, he is smart and peaceful and a good man, sadly surrounded by arab dictators and jews agents and Terrorists, yet you can not do better than what he has done.

Last edited:
Why was publication allowed in the first place? Boktas is also publishing books which he's writing in his prison cell, why is it allowed?

Why did the Online bookstores scored when you wrote the title? That makes no sense.

There is a new fatwa from diyanet. Have you heard that guys?
If you loan money from a government bank and buy a house from TOKI the interest will not be haram for you guys...
Now our diyanet has right to decide what is haram or not...
This is an omen Deccal's army is working for preparing people for his arrival.
Before tayyip's number one imam has given a fatwa said "corruption isn't haram" a few mount ago.
So apparently tayyip works for Deccal no doubt about that.

images

This is fckTurd tayyip. In the upper picture a martyred's son is crying and fckTurd tayyip just watching.
In the lower picture a Syrian refugee girl and he hugs her with his full love...
And those akpean cockroaches say that this guy is our leader. No he is not and never been our leader but cockroaches...

Akp and Fetö relationships is in different level at the moment.
Ever single Fetö member being released from jails if they have a family member who has close relationship with akp.

http://www.haber7.com/dunya/haber/2935556-abdnin-yeni-turkiye-politikasi-msu-hedefte

ABD'nin yeni Türkiye politikası! MSÜ hedefte
Pentagon için raporlar hazırlayan ABD’li 'düşünce kuruluşu' RAND Corporation, Türkiye-ABD ilişkileri hakkında yeni bir rapor yayımladı. Söz konusu raporda 'ABD’nin gelecek süreçte izlemesi gereken Türkiye politikası' açık ve net bir şekilde maddelendirildi.
abdnin_yeni_turkiye_politikasi_msu_hedefte_1579436789_6114.jpg

GİRİŞ 19.01.2020 14:39GÜNCELLEME 19.01.2020 14:58
ABD’nin önde gelen “düşünce kuruluşları” arasında yer alan ve Pentagon için raporlar hazırlayan RAND Corporation, Türkiye-ABD ilişkileri hakkında “Türkiye’nin milliyetçi rotası ABD-Türkiye ilişkilerini nasıl etkiliyor” başlıklı yeni bir rapor yayımladı.

Türkiye’nin, üç coğrafyanın birbirine bağlandığı önemli bir noktada bulunmasından dolayı 60 yıldan fazla süredir ABD’nin Avrasya ve Orta Doğu çevrelerinde önemli bir müttefiki olduğu vurgulanan raporda, iki ülkenin küresel meselelerden terörle mücadeleye, enerji güvenliğinin tesis edilmesinden kalkınma politikalarına kadar geniş bir yelpazede yakın iş birliği içerisinde olduğu anlatıldı.

RAND araştırmacıları, son yıllarda iki ülke arasında gerginlikler bulunduğunu ve önemli çekişmeler yaşandığını ifade ettikleri raporda, Türkiye ile ABD arasındaki türbülansın sebeplerini masaya yatırarak gelecek süreçte “ABD’nin izlemesi gereken Türkiye politikasını” ortaya koydu.

ABD’nin, Türkiye’nin doğrudan mücadele içerisinde olduğu terör örgütleri FETÖ ve PKK/PYD-YPG ile yakın ilişkilerinin görmezden gelindiği raporda, son dönemde iki ülke arasındaki gerilimin sebebi olarak bunlar değil, bizzat Cumhurbaşkanı Recep Tayyip Erdoğan’ın kendisi gösterildi.

Raporun “tavsiyeler” kısmında, ABD’nin izlemesi gereken 6 madde sıralandı. Söz konusu maddelerde, Türkiye’de “demokratik muhalefetle” çalışılacağı, Millî Savunma Bakanı Hulusi Akar’ın artan önemine dikkat edileceği ve Millî Savunma Üniversitesi’nin müfredatına müdahil olunmaya çalışılacağına ilişkin maddeler dikkat çekti.

İşte her şeyin açık ve net bir şekilde sıralandığı ve yoruma gerek duymayan o maddelerin doğrudan tercümesi:

- ABD, son yıllarda yaşanan yıkıcı gelişmelere karşın, Türkiye’yle ilişkileri bağlamında uzun vadeli bir stratejiye ihtiyaç duymaktadır. Türkiye’de “demokratik bir muhalefet yükselip de Türkiye’nin iş birliğine yatkın bir müttefik ve hem küresel hem de bölgesel anlamda güvenilir bir ortak olma rolünü yeniden tesis ederse” stratejik ortaklık yeniden inşa edilebilir.

- Suriye sahasındaki farklılıkların ortadan kaldırılması, ABD’nin Türk müttefikleri ve YPG’li ortaklarıyla diplomatik yakınlık kurmasını gerektiriyor.

- ABD ve NATO’nun Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleriyle askeri iş birlikleri, Rusya’nın Türkiye’deki etkisini dengelemeye yardımcı olacaktır.

- ABD’nin savunma politikalarını planlayan ekipler, başta İncirlik Hava Üssü olmak üzere ABD ve NATO’nun Türkiye’deki birçok pozisyonunu geçici ya da kalıcı olarak kaybetmesine hazır olmalıdır.

- Millî Savunma Bakanı Hulusi Akar’ın son dönemdeki artan önemi de göz önüne alınarak, ABD ile Türk askeri yönetimleri arasındaki diyaloğun derinleştirilmesi ve ABD-Türk Üst Düzey Savunma Grubu’nun yeniden tesis edilmesi için gerekli adımlar atılmalıdır.

- Türkiye’nin Millî Savunma Üniversitesi’nin müfredatının belirlenmesi noktasında pozisyon elde edilmeye çalışılmalı ve Türk askeriye öğrencilerinin ABD’deki okullara gönderilmesinin önü kapatılmamalıdır. Bu adımlar, ABD ve NATO ile sürdüreceği ikili ilişkileri güçlendirme noktasında Türk askeriyesinin gelecekte izleyeceği yol üzerinde oldukça etkili olacak ve ülkedeki asker-sivil ilişkilerinin geliştirilmesine yardımcı olacaktır.

Yedi Gündem
Abone Ol

Shut the f*ck up honestly. The biggest supporters of Islamism is the west and Israel. Their dog, Saudi Arabia, spread Islam into Turkey since the 80s. If Turkey didn't go through decades of Islamism it would have been similar to Japan or South Korea in terms of it's economy and education. But instead we have people who wonder if water getting into their a$$ breaks their fast during Ramadan.

Turkey is inevitably going to be a major power due to geography, history and warlike culture. But Islam is like a cancer which is holding us back.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I am sure Turkey was a major world power in 60's, 70's before Saudis "spread Islam into Turkey after 80's"

Who is this retarded chimp? My CHP cawksucker who probably opposes all indigenous projects of Turkey yet blabber about 'power'....Wonder what his views are on Kanal Istanbul project?

Islam connects Turkey to a broader world (Muslim world) and allows it to project power (especially cultural power) much beyond its borders. This is foundational for any major power.

This is why U.S became naturally a world power bc it had a civilizational base to project power to beyond its borders (Europe, Australia, etc....the "West").

Turkish geography doesn't make it 'supa powa'....Turkey's economic might, military capabilities, and power projection wil make it a major power---and Islam being the soul of Turkey and allowing it to build cultural alliances way beyond its borders is very important for Turkey to achieve its goal of becoming a major power (if that is Turkey's goal to begin with)

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah I am sure Turkey was a major world power in 60's, 70's before Saudis "spread Islam into Turkey after 80's"

Who is this retarded chimp? My CHP cawksucker who probably opposes all indigenous projects of Turkey yet blabber about 'power'....Wonder what his views are on Kanal Istanbul project?

Islam connects Turkey to a broader world (Muslim world) and allows it to project power (especially cultural power) much beyond its borders. This is foundational for any major power.

This is why U.S became naturally a world power bc it had a civilizational base to project power to beyond its borders (Europe, Australia, etc....the "West").

Turkish geography doesn't make it 'supa powa'....Turkey's economic might, military capabilities, and power projection wil make it a major power---and Islam being the soul of Turkey and allowing it to build cultural alliances way beyond its borders is very important for Turkey to achieve its goal of becoming a major power (if that is Turkey's goal to begin with)

Oh here we go. Another idiot who has no idea what his talking about.

First of all, I support all indigenous military projects.

Kanal Istanbul on the other hand is the most stupid project in world history. Don't even try to defend it.

You say that Islam allows us to "connect to the world". Yeah my as$. Islam is nothing but cancer to the Turkish nation. There is no unity in the Islamic world and there never will be. Most Arabs hate us and they never will like us. If we are to rule the Middle East again we will do so as a secular nation.

If we continue clinging on to Islam we will become just another Middle Eastern shithole that is bound to collapse. This religion was created by Jews, is completely made up just like other Abrahamic religions and is the most likely of all religions to spark war in a country even if 100% of the people in that country are Muslim.

Btw I also dislike leftists so don't dare call me one. I believe all gays should be punished along side Islamists who are against nationalism.

Back
Top Bottom