• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ASRIKA Islam birligi, resmi dili Arapca, yeni bayrak, eyalet sistemi....

Kürtcülük CB forsuna bir yıldız daha eklenmeli
https://odatv.com/vid_video.php?id=8H506

Ananizin amini görürsünüz ancak aq BOP picleri.

Guys this is really f*cked up. Seriously, we should be making a big deal out of this.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/tele1....diyen-saray-danismani-istifa-etti-117538/amp/

This guy should be put in prison. He is Gülen 2.0. Only much more dangerous.

Boşuna gaza gelmeyin. Soğuk bir soda için. Kendiniz çalıp kendiniz oynuyorsunuz. Tele1 denen zevat Libya'da hafteri destekliyor. Bunların herdedigi yalan. Bunların derdi ülkeyi İsrail'e ABD ye peşkeş çekmek, İslam düşmanlıkları da ABD'ye biat etmeyen İslam'a, yoksa Suudi tarzı İslam'a sesleri çıkmaz. 3 tane beyin hücresiyle biri de BOPcular bilmem ne demiş. Ne diyorsun değişik, BOP mu kaldı ??

Boşuna gaza gelmeyin. Soğuk bir soda için. Kendiniz çalıp kendiniz oynuyorsunuz. Tele1 denen zevat Libya'da hafteri destekliyor. Bunların herdedigi yalan. Bunların derdi ülkeyi İsrail'e ABD ye peşkeş çekmek, İslam düşmanlıkları da ABD'ye biat etmeyen İslam'a, yoksa Suudi tarzı İslam'a sesleri çıkmaz.

Shut the f*ck up honestly. The biggest supporters of Islamism is the west and Israel. Their dog, Saudi Arabia, spread Islam into Turkey since the 80s. If Turkey didn't go through decades of Islamism it would have been similar to Japan or South Korea in terms of it's economy and education. But instead we have people who wonder if water getting into their a$$ breaks their fast during Ramadan.

Turkey is inevitably going to be a major power due to geography, history and warlike culture. But Islam is like a cancer which is holding us back.

Muahahaha are you ..kking kidding us?? Who made coup to ERBAKAN in order to serve İsrael?? KSA is not İslam, they are false flag, they are f...king s.ht, they are a f..kng project. And İslam made us a big civilization and now Erdogan provided prosperity and welfare to this nation. before that, the folks were swimming in filth and poverty because of someone like you.

Muahahaha are you ..kking kidding us?? Who made coup to ERBAKAN in order to serve İsrael?? KSA is not İslam, they are false flag, they are f...king s.ht, they are a f..kng project. And İslam made us a big civilization and now Erdogan provided prosperity and welfare to this nation. before that, the folks were swimming in filth and poverty because of someone like you.

You're delusional :shout:

Guys I don't understand how Erdogan is trying to be a Sultan but he can't protect us against a country that participated in the failed coup attempt and now bombed our people in Somali. Till now we didn't took any action to stop them.

In shop since 2014, we live in a country where PKK terrorists can publish books...

EOMQNWpWsAAi8xa

Back
Top Bottom