• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
EL68osLWkAEvhrF

They're Arabs too. Look at them!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

who are those turds expelling from Turkey? Fcking cockroaches Turkey belongs us Turks. You pig turds must get out of it.

Whole world doesn't accept those turds but Turkey/Turks. Even so these cockroaches threaten my people. WTF?

who are those turds expelling from Turkey? Fcking cockroaches Turkey belongs us Turks. You pig turds must get out of it.

Whole world doesn't accept those turds but Turkey/Turks. Even so these cockroaches threaten my people. WTF?
Too many Syrians, we're too poor to house them = Racist of course to these clowns.

Saudi Arabia can stay for Arabs, but we take Bulgaria and Romania. The Ottoman Part 2.

Thoughts

The Ottoman were the Ottoman because they've got the Holy sites...
Before that they were look down on for being a Turkic Muslim entity with no real future in the Islamic world.

Ah...sometimes you ask yourself if ppl learn their own history... or any History...

Last edited:

Saudi Arabia can stay for Arabs, but we take Bulgaria and Romania. The Ottoman Part 2.

Thoughts

For whoever made that map and that Tweet I can surely say that he has dead worms in his head instead of a brain.
Nothing more than wet dreams.

ps Instead of drawing dream maps and writing fake quotes to pump up their nationalism some people better go and do something for their country.
Plant a tree, work hard, pick up your trash, donate to people who need it, study hard and be a good example to others- all those things are much more patriotic and will help Turkey more than Tweeting and writing bullshite on the Internet.

Last edited:
For whoever made that map and that Tweet I can surely say that he has dead worms in his head instead of a brain.
Nothing more than wet dreams.

ps Instead of drawing dream maps and writing fake quotes to pump up their nationalism some people better go and do something for their country.
Plant a tree, work hard, pick up your trash, donate to people who need it, study hard and be a good example to others- all those things are much more patriotic and will help Turkey more than Tweeting and writing bullshite on the Internet.
Maybe they do all that and still have time to tweet these sort of stuff?

The summit in Malaysia should became a good lesson for our foreign policy. We lost billions of $ for the sake and not trying to harm our "allies" while they sold us without any hesitation.

Thoughts
There have been modernization attempts since Tanzimat for two 200 years. That's why Turkey is different from its muslim neighbors, thats why Turkish nation were able to found national republic, that's why Turkish nation were able create a secular, democratic and nationalist leader as Ataturk.
Geography is destiny so We are heirs of the Roman Empire.
All those weren't coincidence or demonic involving of the external powers. Ottomans would have founded a secular and democratic government and ebolish monarchy somehow if therere weren't Atatürk. Just Atatürk was the excellent and talented. He just shortened the process
:cheers:

Regarding leaving Europe and west, it would be suicide for us.

'Turkey, which doesn’t recognize the UN’s Law of the Sea unless invoking it in its favor, sent the Libya agreement to the UN "
https://www.thenationalherald.com/274656/greece-looks-to-arab-states-as-bulwark-against-turkey/

Moreover all our arabic ummah brothers gattering with Greeks. İ hate all dogs who blamed nationalist and Republican voters -- founders of Turkish republic for being fascists . İ can't bare seeing those mofos in the power.
Ne alaka?
Gerçekten baya boş konuşuyorsunuz arkadaşım, nefretini dökmek ile fikir beyan etmek arasında çok büyük fark var. Ondan da öte saçma bağıntısız cümleler insanların göz zevkini bozuyor.
Suudilerin ümmetin parçası olması ile ne alakası var, suudiler ABD'nin lapdogu, sonra yeri geldi mi Sisi müslüman kardeşlere nasıl darbe yaptı diye sevinçten geberirsiniz onu da şimdi ümmete dahil etmişsin ve yargı dagitiyorsun, onun ümmet olmak ile ne alakası var. Yani hem saçmalıyorsun hem de başkaları neden benim gibi düşünmüyor diye tribe giriyorsunuz. Neyini senin gibi düşüneyim, sen ne düşündüğünün bile farkında değilsin ki. Sadece şöyle İslam a ve müslümana nefretimi kusayım, ümmet diyeyim arapcilik diyeyim. Artık baydı bu klişeler.

There have been modernization attempts since Tanzimat for two 200 years. That's why Turkey is different from its muslim neighbors, thats why Turkish nation were able to found national republic, that's why Turkish nation were able create a secular, democratic and nationalist leader as Ataturk.
Geography is destiny so We are heirs of the Roman Empire.
All those weren't coincidence or demonic involving of the external powers. Ottomans would have founded a secular and democratic government and ebolish monarchy somehow if therere weren't Atatürk. Just Atatürk was the excellent and talented. He just shortened the process
:cheers:

Regarding leaving Europe and west, it would be suicide for us.
We truly are/were the heirs of Roman Empire. Thats what makes the enemies around so envious of us. Constantinople is ours. Eastern Roman Empire is ours. The Western Europeans got their wish though, Islam is not really a thing for us modern Turks now. but we're far more nationalistic than any European nation can imagine.
Another blessing for us is that we're in the right bang middle of West and East. :lol::enjoy:

Moreover all our arabic ummah brothers gattering with Greeks. İ hate all dogs who blamed nationalist and

This is because of Erdogan's policies with regards to Egypt, Syria, choosing a side in the Qatar-GCC dispute. We have no reason to side with Greeks whom are Christians.

This is because of Erdogan's policies with regards to Egypt, Syria, choosing a side in the Qatar-GCC dispute. We have no reason to side with Greeks whom are Christians.
Empty words. Isn't it enough to be a slave to America? Sisi and KSA owes their dictatorship to America. And can you see very simple this link, or again will you attempt empty words.

Back
Top Bottom