• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For now staying in NATO is the best option for Turkey.

If some "allies" act against our interest now, just imagine what they would do when we are not a part of NATO.
Personally i'm not a fan of NATO and it's bullsh!t aggressor politics but we benefit from it and we should aim for higher influence in this "alliance", without letting our guard down.

Use the VETO card smart for your own interests.

No, Argument completely invalid. I can understand Turks who believe that Turkey needs to wait till the defense industry has matured enough but with the interests and the benefit is crap- there are no shared interests between Turkey and the West and Turkey received the benefits by being surrounded by failed states :D. We dont profit from being part of NATO, there will be upcoming conflicts where they will pull us in. Just look how the french are bogged down in africa and call on their european allies to support them there now imagine whats going to happen when Russia will have even more significance in 5 years and the effect it will have on eastern europe. Turkey also doesnt profit from that VETO Card (see today) erdo trashed that card for nothing in exchange with these bastards making it clear that they wont end their support to the PKK. So all in all we should work on a way to get out of this alliance and take more neutral approach without getting involved in their upcoming conflicts. We dont need that influence in an alliance which have no influence anyway ;)

China wouldn't give a fak, they are the biggest capatalists in the history:-) the one who have money they will slide, why would Russia help us?

Exactly they would give a fck but they dont give a fck that NATO sees now China as a rising threat and they - I believe also dislike the fact that the euros are sending their naval forces into the chinese sea to support the americans there which are now focused on this area of the world. I never said that Russia is going to help us, I asked you what these westerner are going to do about the east med when we are going to leave NATO ? You didnt answer my question ;)

So having a sovereign, independent policy of balance could be better for Turkey.

^this

Atatürk heykellerine israf bahanesiyle karsi cikanlar dinozor heykellerine harcanan milyonlara sessiz kaliyorlar ne hikmetse...

C4D-qDVWMAAnwi0

C4D-qhQWIAIm4be

In Syria, babies are dying of cold, starvation, bullets or bombs.
The Turkish nation is honorable.
The Turkish nation owns İzzet.
The Turkish nation likes to protect the innocent as long as they can.
You as a member of the Turkish nation if you get a share of these values to cut off your voice, you look at the job.
Turks come first always for nationalists. or no one will look after our children. Syrians have to help themselves.

Back
Top Bottom