• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Yazid did nothing wrong. Battle of Karabala is not holy neither does it matter at all. Because Islam is all about the Quran and the Sunnah not some disagreement between a Ummayad caliph and Hussein. People have surely exaggerated this event its just a event so what.

Sharia law for Kurdistan, nightclubs and liquor shops shall be closed.

If you look at Europe for youth instance, youth are misbehaving everywhere, deploy mutawaeen with batons to beat them heavily and they will stand in line. Istanbul metro is an example of an environment where people don't piss all over the stations, unlike western Europe. Maybe it's because the cops would beat them heavily, which is a great thing. They should beat everyone heavier when they misbehave

Bu kurt piclere neden bu kadar gecit veriyor bu Devlet??

Yazid did nothing wrong. Battle of Karabala is not holy neither does it matter at all. Because Islam is all about the Quran and the Sunnah not some disagreement between a Ummayad caliph and Hussein. People have surely exaggerated this event its just a event so what.

We need to return to the 90s. Now we're just a bunch of soft c*cks led by a Georgian dude. Back then we completely shut down HDP-like entities.

The man goes on a summit while presenting books lmao.

"
Abook on Turkey's contributions to and expectations from NATO was presented on Tuesday by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to the leaders of the U.K., Germany and France during a quartet meeting in London.

The book, titled "Turkey: The Powerful Member of the Strategic Alliance" and prepared by the Turkish Communications Directorate, stressed Turkey's prominent role in the bloc's security and defense strategies.

"Contrary to critical statements by the U.S. and European countries at different times regarding NATO, Turkey has placed NATO in the main axis of its policy of security and defense and properly fulfilled its responsibility of defending the common values that it shares with other allies," it said.

"

What type of shit is that ? What type of foreign policy is that ? Is that how our country does diplomacy ? And if so then no wonder why this country cant be taken serious.

+ and the most important question here is: how does Turkey profit from being part of NATO? (It doesnt)

I hope the baltics gets annexed by russia. Fck them.

Last edited:
Why? Baltic countries are not the ones that are questioning Turkey's role in Nato. Only EU country that opposed Turkish NATO plan was France. Soltenberg even in S400 case came in defence of turkish side. NATO is the most powerfull alliance it would be stupid to leave it w/o seruius impass at this stage , smarter thing would be to gain larger influence in it. Turkey probably got something in return, cause its have a veto power and signaled that it would veto Baltic plan if Turkish concernes are not adressed too.

Last edited:
Why? Baltic countries are not the ones that are questioning Turkey's role in Nato.
They did criticize the operation. they are small and irrelevant anyway but the fact is that they were against it so i have no good view on them.
Only EU country that opposed Turkish NATO plan was France.
It was the US and other countries followed the US
Soltenberg even in S400 case came in defence of turkish side.
Thats his job. to defuse any tensions.
NATO is the most powerfull alliance it would be stupid to leave it w/o seruius impass at this stage , smarter thing would be to gain larger influence in it.
The world is changing and this alliance looses its significance. Its useless and Turkey doesnt profit from being part of it in fact the majority of these countries are future troublemakes they wont stand a chance against a strengthened Russia. Does Turkey really want to be part of an upcoming conflict against the Russians for the sake of these fckwits ? I Dont think so and the sane approach from the turkish side would be to develop a plan to leave this alliance.

+ and the most important question here is: how does Turkey profit from being part of NATO? (It doesnt)

Well, the answer to that can be based on both objective perception and subjective perception. My knowledge of NATO rules and regulations are, unfortunately, not too sharp, but from what it appears:

* the objective perception holds that NATO membership invariably adjusts, or it should adjust, the financial burden of member states relating to their defence spending. As the defence of one NATO member is a shared responsibility of all other NATO member states they all feel confident in relying on major powers (also members) for their defence and thus reduce their spending. At least, the Americans see it this way and believe European members are relying too much on the US financial and hardware support and not contributing enough portion of their own GDP for the collective defence. Secondly, NATO membership helps gain access to the US and European military hardware, including nuclear weapons. Needless to say, Turkey houses US nuclear weapons, which in principle were placed there to guarantee deterrence for Turkey (and of course, its neighbours) vis-a-vis the Soviet Union. Not to forget, the Turkish Air Force's large fleet of F-16 and other American fighter jets. Turkey may have paid for them with their own money but NATO membership certainly eased the transaction.

Subjective perception would hold that even though Turkey is a NATO member it has largely been left to fend for itself. NATO membership has had a little positive impact on its defence spending as well and Turkey remains largely self-dependent in this regard. As of recently, it is being blackmailed by NATO members to align its foreign and defence policies with the West/NATO without having much to gain in return.

For me, the bold points above are very important. If Turkey walks away from NATO then one wonders what state its defence and security would be left in? Will Turkey be able to maintain its F-16s and other American military hardware in the long run, especially if the US pushes for restrictions at minimum, if not complete sanctions? Already the US has pushed Turkey out of the F-35 programme. Also, will Turkey pursue its own nuclear weapons, even though there is little need for it now? If it does, is it willing to accept full sanctions by the US and Europe?

On the side note, if it were up to me I would push for a new CENTO type organization between Pakistan, Turkey and Azerbaijan. The three states have very much sensitized their foreign policies with each others'. We either support each others' international claims or look the other way if we have no dog in each others' fight. Other members should be included if they agree on the aligning their foreign policy stances with these three states, at least on the key disputes. Sensitising defence and security might be a good idea for both the collective defence of the three countries and regional security handlings. The primary task of the alliance should be to ensure collective defence and ensure that the existence of each state is not threatened. The secondary task should be to maintain a joint force able to move into fragile regional states if they fail as a state and variably or invariably threaten the safety, security and existence of the three-member states. Through this Pakistan can extend a nuclear umbrella to Turkey and Azerbaijan (controversial and problematic, but considerable). There will, however, be a powerful backlash from both friends and foes alike. The three states should see if they are willing and able to absorb it.

Last edited:
Learned people share books while idiots share twisted stories. Sharing a book is a dignified way, where are the readers? Turkey is having a strong foreign policy, only idiots would call it failed.

I don't understand what is wrong, you hear it from the highest mouth from a country. Of course it will not only some books, lower case like ministry and diplomats will give the same message. Crazy people who thinks they can do everything better:-).

For now staying in NATO is the best option for Turkey.

If some "allies" act against our interest now, just imagine what they would do when we are not a part of NATO.
Personally i'm not a fan of NATO and it's bullsh!t aggressor politics but we benefit from it and we should aim for higher influence in this "alliance", without letting our guard down.

Use the VETO card smart for your own interests.

If some "allies" act against our interest now, just imagine what they would do when we are not a part of NATO.
Personally i'm not a fan of NATO and it's bullsh!t aggressor politics but we benefit from it and we should aim for higher influence in this "alliance", without letting our guard down.

The day we leave nato, Greece will use it against us:-).

The day we leave nato, Greece will use it against us:-).

Uhh, what are they going to do? Especially when they have to deal with a more vocal Russia in the east :D and a China who is going to overtake them americans :D ?

Saudi Arabia, Egypt, India, etc aren't NATO members. The US treats them better and offers them better weapons and trade opportunities to keep them close rather than to lose them to Russia. If Turkey leaves NATO, Turkey will become a very important target for strategic alliance for Russia because Turkey has Bosphorus, Dardanelles, Blacksea coast and can offer Russia both access to Mediterannean and security. Regardless of what the minions of NATO/EU think, losing Turkey to Russia and China would be a huge geopolitical and strategic loss for the US, even if Turkey isn't a NATO member like Saudi Arabia or Egypt aren't.

On the other hand, if Turkey became a target for the US/NATO or their proxy allies and if Turkey falls, the US would gain full access to Bosphorus and Turkey's Blacksea coast facing Russia, Crimea and Ukraine which would directly threaten Russia, so Turkey's security would be of utmost importance for Russia (and for Iran as well - they wouldn't want US and Israel forces along their border w/ Turkey).

If Russia threatens Turkey, the US and NATO wouldn't let Russia threaten to invade the straits and Bosphorus so they would defend Turkey regardless and would probably offer better weapons to Turkey to keep Turkey on their side.

So having a sovereign, independent policy of balance could be better for Turkey.

Last edited:
Uhh, what are they going to do? Especially when they have to deal with a more vocal Russia in the east :D and a China who is going to overtake them americans :D ?

China wouldn't give a fak, they are the biggest capatalists in the history:-) the one who have money they will slide, why would Russia help us?

Back
Top Bottom