• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thinking that the Turks as "Terrorist Supporters" doesnt change fact that you are the Terrorist Supporter and biggest enemy of Human Race :)

Cheers

We're still an EU country for the moment with free movement. Germany is our largest trading partner. It's going to affect us if Islamist mobs are being whipped up.
Yet you run an independent foreign policy from the EU which we appreciate.

English Ambassodor was the only official from Europe countries, to meet and offer condolences to Turkish officials. And made statements to support Turkey. UK has our gratitude so step aside.

Or continue to post as you wish. :meeting:

It's going to affect us if Islamist mobs are being whipped up.

??? Can you elaborate ?

Ok so we head for war, because we see it direct oppossite. We see turkey as terrorist supporter with a facist regime at the top.

I´m not naive enough to believe this will be solved in any way. I think the provocations will move upwards into desaster.

Not that it matters anyways. problems exist to be solved.
...it's just like going alil back in time - remembering HItler's times, .. what the guy were talking about himself?.. in his own words, he was .. "protecting civilization and human rights in europ" .. from all threats ...
...well, my idea - what villan like this turkinsh leader could say.. just call themselfs a "good puffy all the way nice guys being attacked by enemies from south, east , west and north "...

...it's just like going alil back in time - remembering HItler's times, .. what the guy were talking about himself?.. in his own words, he was .. "protecting civilization and human rights in europ" .. from all threats ...
...well, my idea - what villan like this turkinsh leader could say.. just call themselfs a "good puffy all the way nice guys being attacked by enemies from south, east , west and north "...
Well, you can post your stupid ideas as you like since this is a free forum....

Fact is there had been a coup in Turkey, which was far apart from imaginary threats.

Erdogan accuses West of ...'supporting terror'
....what a cutie...:lol::lol::lol:
Says the citizen of a terrorist country.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ed-since-russian-airstrikes-began-doctors-say

I am not suprised to see some butthurt from a citizen of Hezbollah Terror Organisation Supporter country, aka Russia :)

Okay, seems like you are out of arguments...now crawl back to your section.
...well, I've just allaborated on those "arguments" several time in the past ... just to compare, here's resent video from the people on the ground (turlish mercs with turkish supplied ammoes/gas barrels and shyte like dat):

...when comes "blah blah... Russia’s intervention in the war began in late September, doctors and international observers claim." - I don't know how to take tabloid's vision (commic/tragic dilema, still accept whole mess in the region - a huge tragedy...quite asual though)...

Of course Turkish Republic supports Syrian Nation against Hezbollah Terror Organisation, fascist Dictator Assad and Islamic State Terror Organisation :)

Only ones that recognised FSA as "terrorists" are Assad regime and Hezbollah Terrorists, and you are siding with those :) hehehe

... going to scams like "blah ... terrorist , aka Russia" ... - well, not our (the Russians) method ... u (чурки) know it's better :)

Yes, i know "russian" methods very well from Russian girls in our southern cities :)

Only ones that recognised FSA as "terrorists" are Assad regime and Hezbollah Terrorists, and you are siding with those :) hehehe
...sure, boy, or sure, 'FSA cuts 11-year older head'
13466369.jpg
13466371.jpg

Back
Top Bottom