Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
...sure, boy, or sure, 'FSA cuts 11-year older head'
13466369.jpg
13466371.jpg
Better than facilitating the downing of a civilian airline and not having the balls to own up to it:rofl:

Better than facilitating the downing of a civilian airline and not having the balls to own up to it:rofl:

True, also our cute dog barking to blame FSA but sharing Al-Nusra commander picture :) Hehe if he could even know how pathetic he is :D

...well, not sure, u'r shyting about ... but for couple of facts (yearly 2000s and 2014) I feet sorry for my Ukranian "bros"...

Russia with Assad kills non combatant children everyday the difference its not with knives but with bombs and what? The fighter childs are being more than the non combatant? Yeah for hezbullah Russia and Assad they are more important. Gues why.

...well, I've just allaborated on those "arguments" several time in the past ... just to compare, here's resent video from the people on the ground (turlish mercs with turkish supplied ammoes/gas barrels and shyte like dat):

...when comes "blah blah... Russia’s intervention in the war began in late September, doctors and international observers claim." - I don't know how to take tabloid's vision (commic/tragic dilema, still accept whole mess in the region - a huge tragedy...quite asual though)...

Failed Russian propaganda as usual....I have not seen one Turkish mercenary or Turkish made ammunition in your clip....you can give time stamps if you like.

Where as Russia bombing Hospitals.

Russia using phosphorus bombs on civilian settlements.

Monsters like you are the last ones to lecture us.

Failed Russian propaganda as usual....I have not seen one Turkish mercenary or Turkish made ammunition in your clip....you can give time stamps if you like.

Where as Russia bombing Hospitals.

Russia using phosphorus bombs on civilian settlements.

Monsters like you are the last ones to lecture us.
...yeah, yeah, ... "nice" hitleer-style propaganda ..but, ok -
very first video claims (subs in video): "blah blah Russian air strike on 20 october 2015" ... no freaking way - Russin campaign just started 30 october 2015 :D ... next videos (with phosphous being used) - well, not sure where and when video taken (usual stuff, right) - but nice to see in the end of first video how detonating (ammoes supplies from churkish regim for "very free syrian army") -> just terroris bunker debunked ... which is always good, aitn't you agree :partay: ...

... and plz, keep your emotional shyte ("blah blah monster, blah blah devil" - what else ur little brain capable of bringing to the table, me reckon..:bunny::chilli::bunny:.) deep in your arse (in other words don't let it so 'free' as 'so much free glorious syrian army')

Last edited:
Yet you run an independent foreign policy from the EU which we appreciate.

English Ambassodor was the only official from Europe countries, to meet and offer condolences to Turkish officials. And made statements to support Turkey. UK has our gratitude so step aside.

Or continue to post as you wish. :meeting:

??? Can you elaborate ?
I agree with you about the coup response. Germany should not be interfering in Turkish affairs. But riling up Turks in Germany, Austria, Belgium etc and turning them against their governments is also an interference. It could also create further tension between indigenous Europeans and the Muslim diaspora when both racist extremism and Islamist extremism are busy feeding off each other.

..just funny how 3rd (чурки/turkiyo) world alway was always supporting/chearfully spreading different (british mostly) tabloids rubbish 'news' about 'evil' Russia ... seems like now they all flying like "insects flying to smell of shyt" to "protect "honnor and dignity" of their the allmighty leader" ... and noooo, he ofcuz not a villain... just a nice boy ... :yahoo:

But riling up Turks in Germany, Austria, Belgium etc and turning them against their governments is also an interference.
What ? Turning them against their governments ? They did nothing but organizing a meeting to denounce the coup attempt in Turkey.....

Islamist extremism
Turks are not extremists...period.

bringing to the table
Why should i bring more on the table, you to deny it ? These clips are more than enough to expose your barbarism.

Why should i bring more on the table, you to deny it ? These clips are more than enough to expose your barbarism.
.... o_Oo_Oo_O....
.....:partay::partay:.... typical dimentia .....
...ok, will spend a lil more my precious time explaining to dummyies (even though it's always a bad idea to waste time with them): clip which are "more than enough to expose your barbarism" :
c1277381b17ed3cc53402aee25b6551d.jpg

...no b..tch, Russia wasn't in Syrian mil campaing until 30th of october, 2015 (even later)... what a fckucktards...:crazy:
:D:D:D:pdf::D:D:D

Back
Top Bottom