Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Turexit: Should Turkey leave NATO?
If Turkey leaves NATO, the risks to its security are minimal - but the alliance would suffer if it quits.

Contrary to huffs and puffs coming out of Washington and Paris, Turkey's experience shows that its NATO membership guarantees it can do what it pleases internally as long as it serves US and NATO externally. --> EXACTLY It's time we fly high and give the middle finger to the hypocritical war mongering oil devouring unstable West.

Are we doing this guys? A nation that stopped the entire allied fleet at Canakkale, a nation that suffered major blows at many fronts in WW1 but managed to establish the Turkish Republic in 1923. It's time we embrace our destiny and claim our rightful place!
A NATO that is hesitant when we request Patriot missiles, a NATO that supports coup'ers like SISI in Turkey. Why are we still in this deceitful camp that only wants puppets in Turkey they can control and keep Turkey under caps.

A NATO led by the US who harbors and supports number one terrorist FETULLAH GULEN. They can't hand him over because if that happens CIA's dirty secrets and cooperation with the organization will get revealed.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2016/07/turexit-turkey-leave-nato-160721105010182.html

Last edited:
I was bewildered about the many arrests, and the quick arrest wave. A turkish friend told, the list of the arrested people was made month ago and they are waiting for the right moment. The information leaked and the suspected people start the coup.

740_1.jpg

http://www.yenicaggazetesi.com.tr/d/gallery/740_1.jpg

*Darbe=Coup

why chiristian fundemalists are supporting the coup ?o_O

Turkish democracy, Western hypocrisy
Also, statements made by the US Secretary of State John Kerry and the State Department regarding Turkey’s future within the NATO military alliance are highly unhelpful. How would the US government react if factions within its armed forces attempted a putsch? Would they be so forgiving? Clearly not, as the US’ own penal code allows for the death penalty in the case of treason. Threatening Turkey’s NATO membership on the grounds that it is somehow opposing diversity by legally pursuing and punishing traitors or other such nonsense is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

It is time for the West to realise that its long vaunted moral high ground has descended into a dark valley of immoral, deceitful hypocrisy that holds no weight in the Middle East anymore. Before lecturing Turkey, countries such as the US may first want to consider how they treat ethnic minorities. Or does that lack of respect for diversity not disqualify Uncle Sam from NATO membership?

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20160719-turkish-democracy-western-hypocrisy/

entire article above link

anyone truly interested in the attempted coup and Fetullah organization, watch this video

Saying that the real coup was today betrays the fact that you are another hysterical foreigner.
I didn't say today's was the "real" coup. I pointed out there were two: Friday's attempt and today's. A leader proclaiming a "state of emergency" as justification to suspend the laws and processes he had solemnly sworn to uphold is, by definition, illegally grabbing more power - that is, carrying out his own coup d'état.

I was bewildered about the many arrests, and the quick arrest wave. A turkish friend told, the list of the arrested people was made month ago and they are waiting for the right moment. The information leaked and the suspected people start the coup.
Mate, as you know many people get arrested, i will give you an example.

Gülenists Judges revealed themselves in 2013/2015, AKP corruption scandal. It was the same judges whom sentenced hundreds of high ranking soldiers in 2007/2008 with Ergenekon, Balyoz, İnternet Andıcı, etc....

Government dismissed some of the (a very few number)....some of the escaped out of country (judge zekeriya öz).
33762_380x240.jpg

Government/intelligence found many gülenists judges....but due to lack of evidence.......and took important positions from them and they appointed them to eastern provinces. Government also took around 4000 new judges to bring gülenists percentage and power down within the justice system.

Similar thing happened with police officers.

After the coup attempt....people & government realized how they are dangerous and immediately begin arresting them.

It is obvious that you can't open 50.000 new cases with evidences to arrest people in one day. But time is of essence, those guys have to be captured in case they try some thing else.

Security experts, think tanks are literally shouting in the TV. They are saying that coup is not the end game Gülenists. They might try to raise civil war by instigating racial, sect differences.

That's why government called on people to fill streets and squares everyday till Saturday. There are trucks, buses, fire trucks, water trucks which belongs to municipality parked near governmental building to blockade the entrances if necessary.

I didn't say today's was the "real" coup. I pointed out there were two: Friday's attempt and today's. A leader proclaiming a "state of emergency" as justification to suspend the laws and processes he had solemnly sworn to uphold is, by definition, illegally grabbing more power - that is, carrying out his own coup d'état.
Second one is non existent. Those are necessary measures to cleanse our country from traitors...your opinion doesn't matter

France do same thing too o_O

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom