• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You never know what the fuckers might do...BUT the police and military are just waiting for an excuse to kill more of them so...:butcher:

Btw, is this proved that the coup was Gulen's job? I don't think he is capable of pulling something like that off, right? It's natural that Erdogan would blame him first, but does he really have any support in the army?

Btw, is this proved that the coup was Gulen's job? I don't think he is capable of pulling something like that off, right? It's natural that Erdogan would blame him first, but does he really have any support in the army?
Mate the confessions...all fuckers confessed they are part of his gang.
One of the commandoes that went to kill Erdogan had a prayer of damnation written by Gulen against the government. Some of the cowards even committed suicide...he failed badly. It took him roughly 45 years to infiltrate the state to this level, now we cleanse it of him and his cancerous organization.

I have read about reports from 1986 where the military was asking his students in its academies about ''who directed them at their school'' if they or someone from their family reads magazines linked to gülen organization.
It is believed that those were the key years where gülen organization started to infiltrate the military by sending students to academies.
The military regularly threw them out but they eventually became too many so the extradictions stopped for some time, after 2008 sledgehammer operation the tides turned and gülen people started jailing their opponents.

One of the coup commanders admitted that some people approached him when he was young and suggested him to apply to military academy, that those ''big brothers'' gave him test results so he writes good grades which would later lead to top ranks.
Thats a operation going underground since decades and first became popular in mainstram in early 90's.

Nothing important....i learned that they are giving sela every night. It's more like a routine now.
Guzel seyler yaziyorsun eline saglik. Ama Meralin bu Fetoculardan destek gørmedigine halen eminmisin. Benim eski fetocular topyekun Aksenerci, hatta hepsi

Guzel seyler yaziyorsun eline saglik. Ama Meralin bu Fetoculardan destek gørmedigine halen eminmisin. Benim eski fetocular topyekun Aksenerci, hatta hepsi
Bu saatten sonra hiçbir şeyden emin olamam.....sadece olmadığını düşünüyorum.

Also they should restructure MIT and fire that incompetent Hakan Fidan.

5791274918c777611ca4679d.jpg

57911f64c03c12642c962d25.jpg

57911f60c03c12642c962cfd.jpg

57911f5bc03c12642c962cd8.jpg

Why fire Fidan ? wouldn't MIT need more competent people to help with the task at hand ?

You can't keep firing every damn person we need because he forgot a footnote.

I have read about reports from 1986 where the military was asking his students in its academies about ''who directed them at their school'' if they or someone from their family reads magazines linked to gülen organization.
It is believed that those were the key years where gülen organization started to infiltrate the military by sending students to academies.
The military regularly threw them out but they eventually became too many so the extradictions stopped for some time, after 2008 sledgehammer operation the tides turned and gülen people started jailing their opponents.

One of the coup commanders admitted that some people approached him when he was young and suggested him to apply to military academy, that those ''big brothers'' gave him test results so he writes good grades which would later lead to top ranks.
Thats a operation going underground since decades and first became popular in mainstram in early 90's.

Wow, that sounds like a dark cult.

Why fire Fidan ? wouldn't MIT need more competent people to help with the task at hand ?

You can't keep firing every damn person we need because he forgot a footnote.
This is why ministers resign after scandals, intelligence failed to see upcoming coup, and you say head of the intelligence has no fault at all......come on dude.

Wow, that sounds like a dark cult.
It is, here is the video aired in Turkish television in 1999 where he is talking about the methods of infiltrating the state, he literally says that they need to infiltrate every single institution of the state, the courts, even the constitutional ones, people not knowing those background informations are amazed by the number of arrests and suspendings but to me its no wonder, i expect even more, eventually many of the suspect will be released once the dust settles.

The video is released one year after he fled to USA

This is why ministers resign after scandals, intelligence failed to see upcoming coup, and you say head of the intelligence has no fault at all......come on dude.
Incompetence can be deadly, you dont want a incompetent supervisor when working in a dangerous workplace.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom