• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Erdogan goes and says this on face time you will believe it,but worry not ! Never in their history have the Martians defeated the Turks in Anatolia !
There should be an iq restriction for joinibg pdf. As you are obviously beliw 70 you are not qualified to comment.
Su romanyaliya cevap vermeyin lütfen beyler

arkadaşlar flamer 84 ün içine cin girmiş ondan böyle davranıyo ona bir seans uygulayak:D

How do it looks, as the backbone of the putsch, will be the air force dissolved as independent formation and maybe integrated in the army?

How do it looks, as the backbone of the putsch, will be the air force dissolved as independent formation and maybe integrated in the army?
No, you dont dissolve the airforce. There will temp. placements made in the officer corps. And then at the next Supreme military Council (YAŞ in Turkish) more permanent changes will be made.
I do however expect the Departmant of the Chief of Staff to be tied to the Ministry of Defence in the near future...that is how it works in democracies.

The chief of staff isn`t tie with ministry? Also totally seperat?
Yes. The Chief os Staff answer to Prime minister and the President, not the Minister of Defence. This has to be changed but has to be done in way that doesnt humiliate our proud soldiers (no sarcasm here). But I belive we will achieve it, we will strengthen our state institutions and update them where necessary...we have no choice but to evolve

Couping faction captured high ranking generals in a wedding. Also, only 3-4 air bases joined to coup. Bulk of the airforce remained loyal. Purging traitors will be enough.

http://time.com/4416658/europes-turkey-problem/

Title should be changed to : Turkey's Europe Problem:disagree::lol:

@Zulkarneyn haci sen bize biseyler yazacaktin hani? Valla merak ettim biseyler anlatacaktin FETO hakkinda (tabi gizli bilgiyse bilmek istemem)
"How will Europe respond?"

It's unbelievable man..... how did Europe responded to Egypt ?
http://www.wsj.com/articles/france-to-sell-mistral-warships-to-egypt-1443009701

These fvcking cunts....Fvck any official if they give an inch to these cunt europeans.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom