• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
O Muslims! Turks! Beware! Beware of the Enemy who desecrates al Quds / Jerusalem, plunders Baghdad of our heritage, loots Aleppo of Islamic greatness and now targets Damascus. But his real target is Istanbul. He wants to issue sermons again from Hagia Sofia in a reconquered Constantinople. This is the Enemy's final goal before heading for The Two Holy Cities. Beware brothers and sisters.

really good video but ha ha some is again burning :chilli:
Yeah, we had no parks prior to AKP.

Just around me, there are Botanik Parkı, Seğmenler parkı, İsmet İnönü Parkı, Alexansandır Dubcek Parkı and Kuğulu Parkı. Wonder when they were established ?

Yeah, we had no parks prior to AKP.

Just around me, there are Botanik Parkı, Seğmenler parkı, İsmet İnönü Parkı, Alexansandır Dubcek Parkı and Kuğulu Parkı. Wonder when they were established ?
just parks lol give up being ostrich :smokin:

O Muslims! Turks! Beware! Beware of the Enemy who desecrates al Quds / Jerusalem, plunders Baghdad of our heritage, loots Aleppo of Islamic greatness and now targets Damascus. But his real target is Istanbul. He wants to issue sermons again from Hagia Sofia in a reconquered Constantinople. This is the Enemy's final goal before heading for The Two Holy Cities. Beware brothers and sisters.

9471733050_393e8ab97a_b.jpg

i m coming for them

Whatever evidences Turkey provides no one up West will ever believe it so who cares... It's important for those who hate us to find another reason to hate us and critisize... Turkey was not much more loved by them or by their medias in the past when it used to be more secular, western, European and civilized (according to those who say now Turkey = ISIS and Erdo = Al Baghdadi :enjoy: )- it's just funny when they care sooooo much about our democracy and secularism I guess it's all of pure love...

Thank you so much, guys. :yay:

The coup attempt is offtopic.

The facts in economy, industry, technology, social life, education etc. have to be compared with figures and statistics.

Does the video or your post include them? Should I or others take you and video serious?

Believing is a hard feeling, however, you lack for it considering your location.
None will take you serious because you don't even know who uploaded the video thus a person with serious limitation in understanding cannot lecture the whole forum.

How is the coup off topic? Do you even know what's the title of the thread? It is
Turkish Politics & Internal Affairs
so the latest failed coop attempt is most definitely on-the-topic.

I'm entitled to my opinion and as far as my I'm not violating any forum rules, you have no right to bully me.

If you disagree go ahead but do it facts and respect instead of judging especially on part of others.

Instead of criticising others, you should yourself produce the statistics in your post and let us dissect that.

The Russians tipped Erdogan.There will be another coup if Turkey tries to change sides.
breaking news martians are attempting a coup in turkey :cheesy:

war_of_the_worlds_invasion_4_x.jpg

Guardian news report martians have taken control of the streets which lead to the taksim square they also closed the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridg

attachment.php

bbc news reports the martians have deployed personal in Güvenpark and closing the kizilay square in ankara (as u can see in the pic :lol: )

after the few hours of Silence TRT news come online with this face

18lpdwvz5s8r7jpg.jpg

for the reason that we dont like you we make coup we have taken control of your country and declare martial law no one come out after dark this is the wish and will of martians armed force as well as @flamer84 :pissed::devil: :lol:
Turkish+President-Smart+Phone.jpg

erdogan call for people the resist the martians :)

000c8eb0-642.jpg

turkish nations raise up :bounce:

JrS47-war-of-the-worlds-lg.jpg

@flamer84 's coup has failed

5685f90fc461883e4b8b4605.jpg

erdogan calls on EU to hand over @flamer84 who was the mastermind behind the martians coup

rcoat150.jpg

@flamer84 denials the accusations and claim erdogan make stage coup

Last edited:

Guardian news report martians have taken control of the streets which lead to the taksim square they also closed the Bosphorus and Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridg

attachment.php

bbc news reports the martians have deployed personal in Güvenpark and closing the kizilay square in ankara (as u can see in the pic :lol: )

after the few hours of silents TRT news come online with this face

18lpdwvz5s8r7jpg.jpg

for the reason that we dont like you we make coup we have taken control of your country and declare martial law no one come out after dark this is the wish and will of martians armed force as well as @flamer84 :pissed::devil: :lol:

000c8eb0-642.jpg

erdogan calls on EU to hand over @flamer84 who was the mastermind behind the martians coup

rcoat150.jpg

:cheesy::cheesy::crazy_pilot:

attachment.php

after the few hours of silents TRT news come online with this face

18lpdwvz5s8r7jpg.jpg

000c8eb0-642.jpg

rcoat150.jpg

If Erdogan goes and says this on face time you will believe it,but worry not ! Never in their history have the Martians defeated the Turks in Anatolia !

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom