• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yesterday night, i stopped by Güven Park in Kızılay/Ankara.

There were religious people, ordinary people, a motorcycle group full of tattoos, a group drinking beer, a group with tight jeans & shirts, ülkücü guys waving the wolf sign, men, women, children, old, young. Everybody was polite to each other and happy. At one point everybody was singing "Ölürüm Türkiyem" (I will die for you, my Turkey).

It felt so good to see everyone united.

What is the relationship going to be like in the near future? I have notice the West is portraying him like a dictator which means it doesn't look good.

Is Turkey going to stop relying on the West and choose Russia or China etc as their next candidate?

Is it all media hype or what they are saying is true that relationship is worsening because US is not handing over Gulen to Turkey?

What is the relationship going to be like in the near future? I have notice the West is portraying him like a dictator which means it doesn't look good.

Is Turkey going to stop relying on the West and choose Russia or China etc as their next candidate?

Is it all media hype or what they are saying is true that relationship is worsening because US is not handing over Gulen to Turkey?
Our "allies" have to start looking at things from our perspective and they have to get off their high horse. If not then we will see interesting things in the months ahead

West should focus into our bilateral relations. Our internal affairs are no business of theirs. And let me tell you, West trying to interfere into our internal affairs, draws reaction from all of our factions. Not only from AKP supporters.

A symbolic video shows the unity and focus of goal by Turkish people how they succeeded in saving their country from collapsing in the hands of enemy forces ..............

@HAKIKAT @cabatli_53 @PaklovesTurkiye

Independence March written by Mehmet Akif Ersoy @ 1921, while Greek Army at the borders of Ankara and read by Recep Tayyip ERDOGAN @ 2013. (Read part bolded)

Fear not; For the crimson banner that proudly ripples in this glorious dawn, shall not fade,
Before the last fiery hearth that is ablaze within my homeland is extinguished.
For that is the star of my people, and it will forever shine;
It is mine; and solely belongs to my valiant nation.

Frown not, I beseech you, oh thou coy crescent!
Smile upon my heroic nation! Why the anger, why the rage?
Our blood which we shed for you shall not be worthy otherwise;
For freedom is the absolute right of my God-worshipping nation!

I have been free since the beginning and forever shall be so.
What madman shall put me in chains! I defy the very idea!
I'm like the roaring flood; trampling my banks and overcoming my body,
I'll tear apart mountains, exceed the Expanses and still gush out!

The horizons of the West may be bound with walls of steel,
But my borders are guarded by the mighty bosom of a believer.
Bellow out, do not be afraid! And think: how can this fiery faith ever be extinguished,
By that battered, single-fanged monster you call "civilization"?

My friend! Leave not my homeland to the hands of villainous men!
Render your chest as armour and your body as bulwark! Halt this disgraceful assault!7
For soon shall come the joyous days of divine promise;
Who knows? Perhaps tomorrow? Perhaps even sooner!

View not the soil you tread on as mere earth - recognize it!
And think about the shroudless thousands who lie so nobly beneath you.
You're the glorious son of a martyr - take shame, grieve not your ancestors!
Unhand not, even when you're promised worlds, this paradise of a homeland.

Who would not sacrifice his life for this paradise of a homeland?
Martyrs would burst forth should one simply squeeze the soil! Martyrs!
May God take my life, all my loved ones, and possessions from me if He will,
But let Him not deprive me of my one true homeland in the world.

Oh glorious God, the sole wish of my pain-stricken heart is that,
No heathen's hand should ever touch the bosom of my sacred Temples.
These adhans and their testimonies are the foundations of my religion,
And may their noble sound prevail thunderously across my eternal homeland.

For only then, shall my fatigued tombstone, if there is one, prostrate a thousand times in ecstasy,
And tears of blood shall, oh Lord, spill out from my every wound,
And my lifeless body shall burst forth from the earth like an eternal spirit,
Perhaps only then, shall I peacefully ascend and at long last reach the heavens.

So ripple and wave like the bright dawning sky, oh thou glorious crescent,
So that our every last drop of blood may finally be blessed and worthy!
Neither you nor my kind shall ever be extinguished!
For freedom is the absolute right of my ever-free flag;
For independence is the absolute right of my God-worshipping nation!

I found this news on facebook with a reference to a newspaper the credibility of which I'm not sure about.
I'm posting the link.
The news is atleast two months old but it doesn't matter.
Apparantly Erdogan has said that the state should have an equal distance from all religious faiths in reaponse to a statement from a member of parliament.
Erdogan confuses me.I will request the Turkish members to verify this news and perhaps comment on why he gave such a statement which goes against the image of an 'Islamist' which is associated with him.Is he clever or is he confused himself ?!

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com...eaker.aspx?PageID=238&NID=98392&NewsCatID=338

If there has been an exclusive thread on this topic already then the mods are requested to do what they do.

I found this news on facebook with a reference to a newspaper the credibility of which I'm not sure about.
I'm posting the link.
Apparantly Erdogan has said that the state should have an equal distance from all religious faiths in reaponse to a statement from a member of parliament.
Erdogan confuses me.I will request the Turkish members to verify this news and perhaps comment on why he gave such a statement which goes against the image of an 'Islamist' which is associated with him.Is he clever or is he confused himself ?!

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/president-erdogan-defends-secularism-after-remarks-by-parliament-speaker.aspx?PageID=238&NID=98392&NewsCatID=338

If there has been an exclusive thread on this topic already then the mods are requested to do what they do.
Nothing new.
http://www.egyptindependent.com/news/erdogan-calls-secular-egypt

I'm posting the link.

http://www.hurriyetdailynews.com/president-erdogan-defends-secularism-after-remarks-by-parliament-speaker.aspx?PageID=238&NID=98392&NewsCatID=338

He frequently play good cop/bad cop : Whenever he wants to pass a radical resolation he first intentionally leak through one of his underlings within party so if public backlash too much he wont be the come under fire hell even score some points with playing good cop afterwards.

Why are Turks still so primitive and rude? Why would a real democratic country need a coup? I see your anger on Chinese about ethinic Uyghurs but you mercilessly killed hundreds of your own like pigs with bare hands. It's not an offense: Do Turks think? Who do you believe in that you are?

Warning issued !
If you repeat that, You will have a big headache.

haberi koy en alta kimsenin huzuru bozulmasın, ben demiştim bu suriyelileri korumaya çalışan sözde ümmetçi özde çomarlar küçük bir olay oldugunda en çok tepkiyi vericek diye.

Warning issued !

The pilots who shot down the Russian bomber were also arested.They're probably just a gift to use when Erdogan crawls at the feet of his new master in Moscow.

The pilots who shot down the Russian bomber were also arested.They're probably just a gift to use when Erdogan crawls at the feet of his new master in Moscow.
Nah, but I'll tell you what's a gift: the millions you're gonna pay to modernise your boats:azn:

Nah, but I'll tell you what's a gift: the millions you're gonna pay to modernise your boats:azn:

Nope,that's price rendered for services offered.It was cheaper with you,we know Raytheon is an important partner behind Aselsan,so I'm pretty much ok with it.Just like you are that soldiers doing their duty are now sacrificed as an offering to the tsar.

I also want the Firtina to win the SPH tender in here,if you're interested.Cheaper but just as good quality like most Western products out there.

Nope,that's price rendered for services offered.It was cheaper with you,we know Raytheon is an important partner behind Aselsan,so I'm pretty much ok with it.Just like you are that soldiers doing their duty are now sacrificed as an offering to the tsar.

I also want the Firtina to win the SPH tender in here,if you're interested.Cheaper but just as good quality like most Western products out there.
The last group of people that tried to sacrifice our soldiers are currently being hunted down and are either gonna rot in jail for the rest of their life/ hanged or assassinated. Keep tuned:agree:

As for the tenders: Turkish gear is NATO quality but at a cheaper price, I believe this will help us economically as they will probably come to grab a nice slice of the pie for weapons sales in the ME/Africa and Southeast Asia..

Back
Top Bottom