• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
they started some years ago with that.. and they won many germans are such idiots.. just brabbling what their media reports..
for instance now they act like its a big bad thing that erdogan (seen as an evil who is very wicked and has bad plans against eu and makes wars without a reason , islamist, terrorist and terrorist supporter) wants death panalty against the coup terrorists.. they are blind ppl and they see erdogan worser than US worser than Russia worser than china and so on..

but mostly ppl (german or some other gavur) are against erdogan because they are against turks its a mask to be against us.. they have no interest for kurdish rights, no interest for democracy or other things like that.. they are against turks and against muslims.. thats their main fear and their main problem.. they just search for arguments and this is erdogan..

but mostly I see ppl in fear of turks rising..
Turk devletini bekaa suphesine dusurduler de gorecekeler kim kime pandik atiyor.

I don't understand the meaning of these fake news popping up in the Western media....

All of the ships and Veysel Kösele returned to their bases, there are no rogue ships left in the seas.
http://www.haberturk.com/gundem/hab...amiral-veysel-kosele-firkateyn-ile-usse-dondu

Do you realise something ? The West is starting to try and make Erdogan look like Saddam/Gaddafi via the press. We have to prepare counter measures

West? Wasn't it the Russians who started all this rumor stuff

RT reporting Erdogan flees country in private jet:
https://defence.pk/threads/some-ele...rthrow-government.439567/page-13#post-8471289

Rogue helicopters
https://www.rt.com/news/351776-istanbul-emergency-police-f16-erdogan/

Ships missing
https://www.rt.com/news/352046-navy-ships-missing-turkey/

Last edited:
the list of people arrested after the coup in turkey
13770482_979710208817869_3181952367777783135_n.jpg

Stop being a hypocrite, your government took 40,000 people, detained them indefinitely just in the first month after the coup. Nobody knows what their fate is, most of them didn't even get sentence.

Do you realise something ? The West is starting to try and make Erdogan look like Saddam/Gaddafi via the press. We have to prepare counter measures

Come on dude, with all my respect. They arrest more than 50.000 within two days!! That's unbelievable that they are all involved or terrorists. No one on earth will believe in that. Turkey lost rule of law.

Last edited:
Come on dude, with all my respect. The arrest more than 50.000 within two days!! That's unbelievable that they are all involved or terrorists. No one on earth will believe in that.
We are talking about sleeper cells that have been put in place over the past 40 years (the dickheads that allowed this to happen are another matter entirely). BUT we will cleanse ourselves of these traitors and we don't care what your opinion is, and when we cleanse ourselves we will become stronger. Keep watching mate, these are historical days

Stop being a hypocrite, your government took 40,000 people, detained them indefinitely just in the first month after the coup. Nobody knows what their fate is, most of them didn't even get sentence.
where did you get that number ? at that time your friends carried weapons and were attacking the people and the army in the streets what do you want us to do

where did you get that number ? at that time your friends carried weapons and were attacking the people and the army in the streets what do you want us to do

Multiple reports online, can't remember if it was after 1 month or 6 month period. But, there definitely was a 'purge', only this time against the government and it's supporters. Majority of them were not detained for any weapon possession charges, they were just detained for being pro-government activists, meaning they express support on social media or through protest.

If coup succeeded, it would be other way around too. All I'm saying it's not fair and hypocritical of you to express outrage here. Try to be more objective with your analysis bro.

who is us? egyptian christians?

Don't think that way mate, he's Muslim. Copts are for most decent people, some are against MB, not many are in favor, because they don't identify with Islamism and that's under stable, it's not part of their belief or worldview.

who is us? egyptian christians?
and they say the people of turkey opposed the coup to protect democracy and the secular state is this the way you think because I oppose Erdogan I am not a muslim this is not just extremist this is also stupid why would a chrisitan be named Mahmoud

Multiple reports online, can't remember if it was after 1 month or 6 month period. But, there definitely was a 'purge', only this time against the government and it's supporters. Majority of them were not detained for any weapon possession charges, they were just detained for being pro-government activists, meaning they express support on social media or through protest.

If coup succeeded, it would be other way around too. All I'm saying it's not fair and hypocritical of you to express outrage here. Try to be more objective with your analysis bro.

QUOTE]
fine let us agree to disagree as usual but we will let time tell If I was right every last word I said will come true (sadly) say good bye to democracy and secular state no one will be able to stand up to him in turkey people or army

Sissi executed, killed, committed massacres and jailed tens of thousands of his opponents. No one cared, the West still supported it.

But when it comes to Erdogan, everyone bats an eye. Imagine if that coup was successful and the military executes him or jail him and the members, the West will stay silent and support them.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Purge must go on.

I don't expect foreigners to understand.

They can make joke about it, put memes, pics, etc.....What matters is our country, fvck the foreigners and their opinions too.
Folks with Namus need to show as much as, if not more, Jesaret than the traitors without Namus. These FETO traitors fled to Greece after bombing Turkish parliament, presidential palace, security establishments etc. How symbolic!! No wonder one Greek politician is lamenting that how they could miss the chance of taking Turkish Cyprus while FETO terrorists were attacking. Anyway, if the traitors/terrorists had won they would have given Turkish Cyprus to them on a golden platter..

Some of my close friends from the college days were involved with Hizmet - the utopian organization run by Gulen. I sincerely hope that they have already left this Jemat. After all these catastrophe, will there be any supporter left??

Back
Top Bottom