• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The Separatists have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled.
We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years."

hqdefault.jpg

I am pretty sure Pak General Staff is studying FETO terrorists closely. Hopefully, they are not allowed in the Pak army..
There was a attempt by a (listen to this) British based organisation that freely operates in Britain known as Hizb ul Tahrir. They operate from Britain and tried to infiltrate Askari forces by inviting them to their events and brain wash them. they got one Major or Brigadier under their spell but the intelligence quickly moved and since then have prevented further infiltration. Now many times it has been requested to stop this organisation from operating on British soil but nothing is ever done just like MQM operates freely from Britain even violates British law but the establishment turns a blind eye.

"The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The Separatists have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled.
We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years."

hqdefault.jpg
So in your context the Jedi (who represent the light, honour and humility) are the people that run over civvies in tanks and bomb parliament with F16s (just a few of their crimes)??? Go easy on the weed

Why are Turks still so primitive and rude? Why would a real democratic country need a coup? I see your anger on Chinese about ethinic Uyghurs but you mercilessly killed hundreds of your own like pigs with bare hands. It's not an offense: Do Turks think? Who do you believe in that you are?

If you had asked in a respectful manner,you would have gotten a respectful answer.
You are here to troll,go troll somewhere else.

For those racist guys against the Turks; I just sing up this forum, just to erase their lie.

I am a Turk that lives in Istanbul, and i hate AKP's most of the interrior policies. I am a Kemalist myself, i also dislike Erdoğan's religious speech to control people.

But i can clearly say that (to those racist Israeli citizens in this topic), Erdoğan is not "Jihadist" or "Islamist". He isn't even muslim, and AKP also is not a Muslim government. Some AKP ministers even made fun with Holy Quran's ayaths lol. Can you imagine? AKP only uses Islamic speechs to gain vote and authority in the middle east, thats it.

I was able to drink my Tequila with my friends in the beach with guitar 10 years ago, i am still able to drink my Tequila right now, and i will still be able to drink my Tequila in beach with my gf after 10 years, even if AKP will still be in charge. There were naked girls in beaches 10 years ago, and right still there are, and after 10 more years of AKP government there still will be.

Turkey is secular, and it will not change. It doesnt matter how much we hate AKP or Erdoğan, they simply doesnt touch our life styles. Is the AKP government that government Turkey deserve ?? Nope. But they are not Islamist at all. They are benefitical party, they use ideologies to gain benefits, they dont believe ideologies.

Cheers.

Move along, nothing to see here.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...076c84-4d1f-11e6-bf27-405106836f96_story.html

ANKARA, Turkey — Turkey suspended more than 15,000 Education Ministry workers on Tuesday and demanded resignations from all university deans as authorities widened their far-reaching crackdowns in the wake of a failed coup attempt.

The 15,200 personnel were being investigated for links to the power grab launched last week, the ministry said in a statement. In addition, 1,577 university deans from Turkey's public and private universities were asked to hand in their notice. A further 492 staff were removed from duty at the country's top Islamic authority.

Back
Top Bottom