• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

And if coup had been succeed...Junta regime would be very democratic...We don't even know, who would rule Turkey in that case....completely disregarding the will of Turkey is very democratic.

About secularism...Erdoğan has been in power for 14 years...And Turkey is still a secular democracy. Yes, i don't like him, i would be very happy if he is gone. But coups are not way to do it. We don't need another Saddam, Qaddafi, Sisi or Asad to replace him.

And if coup had been succeed...Junta regime would be very democratic...We don't even know, who would rule Turkey in that case....completely disregarding the will of Turkey is very democratic.

About secularism...Erdoğan has been in power for 14 years...And Turkey is still a secular democracy. Yes, i don't like him, i would be very happy if he is gone. But coups are not way to do it. We don't need another Saddam, Qaddafi, Sisi or Asad to replace him.
Bro if the coup had succeeded Feto would have returned from exile like Irans Khomeini did and then we would become a Sunni variant of Iran. Then we would see whether the secular order would be under threat or not. These foreign numbnuts know nothing, this is what I have seen in the past few days.

Topunun ana......

Bro if the coup had succeeded Feto would have returned from exile like Irans Khomeini did and then we would become a Sunni variant of Iran. Then we would see whether the secular order would be under threat or not. These foreign numbnuts know nothing, this is what I have seen in the past few days.

Topunun ana......
And to add, Feto would be the pawn of US.

Let me give a more interesting detail: The only reason why the rouge F16s couldnt shoot down the presidents plane is because they had no AA missiles. Let that sink in

excellent news

Those are the same types of schools that raise Gulenists...they should be burned to the ground after what their alumni did to our country over the past weekend
I am pretty sure Pak General Staff is studying FETO terrorists closely. Hopefully, they are not allowed in the Pak army..

PETROS GIANNAKOURIS/AP
Fourteen Turkish navy ships remained at sea and unaccounted for last night amid concerns that their commanders may be coup conspirators seeking to defect.

Admiral Veysel Kosele, the commander of the Turkish navy, has been out of contact since Friday night’s botched coup, a source confirmed. It is not known whether he was an instigator of the attempt to oust President Erdogan or is being held hostage by collaborators on the run.

Last night the president said that he was almost assassinated when the resort in southwest Turkey where he was staying was stormed and two of his bodyguards killed.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/turkish-navyships-still-missing-after-botched-coup-nj8vj8xjz

I hope everything goes well and there is no further unrest which leads to causalities.

I hope everything goes well and there is no further unrest which leads to causalities.

Considering Turkey lies as a communication and economic bridge between Asian economies and Euro Market , stability is even more important for us. Hope they don't loose cool and use their weapons.... waters around Eastern Mediterranean, near Syria coast have lots of other navies too.

PETROS GIANNAKOURIS/AP
Fourteen Turkish navy ships remained at sea and unaccounted for last night amid concerns that their commanders may be coup conspirators seeking to defect.

Admiral Veysel Kosele, the commander of the Turkish navy, has been out of contact since Friday night’s botched coup, a source confirmed. It is not known whether he was an instigator of the attempt to oust President Erdogan or is being held hostage by collaborators on the run.

Last night the president said that he was almost assassinated when the resort in southwest Turkey where he was staying was stormed and two of his bodyguards killed.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/turkish-navyships-still-missing-after-botched-coup-nj8vj8xjz

I don't understand the meaning of these fake news popping up in the Western media....

All of the ships and Veysel Kösele returned to their bases, there are no rogue ships left in the seas.
http://www.haberturk.com/gundem/hab...amiral-veysel-kosele-firkateyn-ile-usse-dondu

Despite repeated requests by President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan to Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif, Pakistan remains reluctant to shut down the Gülen Movement-affiliated PakTurk Schools, which campaign and brainwash thousands of students against the current, democratic, Turkish regime.

Gülenists have an influential network in Pakistan in the form of PakTurk Schools, colleges, likeminded groups and big business companies. Like the recently failed coup by Gülenists in Turkey, Gülenists are planted everywhere in Pakistan to get ready for any kind of revolt.

Erdoğan has vowed to root out the coup virus by arresting plotters and planners of the foiled takeover. However, in Pakistan, there are supporters of the coup in the form of thousands of PakTurk students, teachers and management who were shocked to see this plot fail.

Pakistan strongly supported the Turkish government during the coup attempt and social media initiated an interesting trend in support of the democratic government in Turkey and against the coup. Gülen circles in Pakistan are most likely depressed.

The 21 PakTurk Schools in Pakistan are the hub of conspiracy hatching and producing students that are brainwashed and ready to rise up with the Gülen Movement.

Erdoğan repeatedly asked Sharif to close down the PakTurk Schools and Colleges, but Pakistan did not take any action against the schools. There are hundreds of applications against PakTurk Schools filed by parents in the Private Educational Institutions Regulatory Authority (PEIRA) and the Capital Administration and Development Division (CADD) in Islamabad but no action has been taken so far possibly due to the strong influence of the Gülenists in Pakistan.

After the recent failed coup attempt in Turkey, relations between Pakistan and Turkey could get tense because of Pakistani authorities' reluctance to close the schools and colleges. According to high-level sources in Islamabad, PakTurk Schools have decided to change their name to avoid any legal action or possible closure.

However, PakTurk Schools are also establishing a university in Lahore, the capital city of Punjab province, to extend the network. It is pertinent to mention here that Gülenists already run an entertainment TV channel.

Gülenists are working along a similar line of action to get maximum followers and influence in Pakistani society. They are planning to launch the Gülen revolution by exploiting poor and needy students through Gülen's preaching and emotional speeches.

PakTurk Schools pose a serious threat to the brotherly relations between Pakistan and Turkey and the recent failed coup could make them tense. After a series of reminders and requests, Pakistan might take action against these schools before the start of any tense relations between Ankara and Islamabad.

source: http://www.dailysabah.com/asia/2016...p-virus-exists-in-pakistan-in-pakturk-schools

One man's personal grudge and paranoia is going to result in closure of schools in Pakistan ?

I think RTE must be more interested in preventing people from getting an education, so they can think for themselves, very dangerous indeed.

Anyone closing schools is the true enemy.

What do these Gulenists preach? I hear a lot about Gulenists brainwashing young people but exactly what they preach nobody is saying anything about that.

If they say Zionists are Nazis THEY ARE NOT OURS, If a Muslim says "All Muslims are terrorists" will I go to you and say "Even your Muslims say that Muslims are terrorists"?

Of course, hypocrites have different rules for others.

Hopefully Erdogan attempts some sort of reconciliation or meeting halfway, because I think if Erdogan leaves some room for hope that he is still interested in fulfilling the terms of NATO membership, the other members will try to keep at least the illusion of a democratic Turkey even if Erdogan in practice breaks the process similarly to Venezuela. Obviously it would be better if Turkey's democracy works in practice.

What is that practice that breaks the process? The practices we see in indian occupied Kashmir, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Egypt, they don't seem to break that process you are blabbering about. In those regions I mentioned dissenters are not only deprived of their right to express themselves, they are literally persecuted like the way Nazis persecuted the Jews, yet charlatans like you don't see any 'break of the process' there.

Turkey dismisses over 1,500 teachers.

Apparently teachers were somehow instrumental in the coup? or is this an excuse for the ISIS Sultan to bring in his Islamist education? :rolleyes:

What do these Gulenists preach? I hear a lot about Gulenists brainwashing young people but exactly what they preach nobody is saying anything about that.

Of course, hypocrites have different rules for others.

What is that practice that breaks the process? The practices we see in indian occupied Kashmir, Bangladesh, Myanmar, Egypt, they don't seem to break that process you are blabbering about. In those regions I mentioned dissenters are not only deprived of their right to express themselves, they are literally persecuted like the way Nazis persecuted the Jews, yet charlatans like you don't see any 'break of the process' there.
Upon my return to Scandinavia ill provide a general overview of gulen org and the coup. Give me 3-4 days.

Back
Top Bottom