• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now after so many detained people in a couple days people should ask themselves why is PKK still alive or why is ISIS still a threat for Turkey? If the government can do that for those who are supposedly related to the coup, they should do the same for those other terrorists who are a threat to the country from decades or else it will all look strange... and why not the "Coup" to be even a false flag attack to look like a pretext to clean up all AKP enemies from the country.
When we recover from this, all enemies will shake with fear. Full synchronization between the military,police,government and people is the death knell for all of those pigs. Sadece şuan soğukkanlu olup birbirimiz ile helalleşmemiz lazım.

resized_02182-2056_eng_picture_20160718_8957303_8957301.jpg

President Erdo'an to CNN International:
  • If he were there 15 more minutes at the hotel in Marmaris in Southwest Turkey he'd have been killed.
  • F-16s piloted by terrorists were very close to his plane.
  • Terrorists tried to prevent his landing in Istanbul, but people and police cleared them.
  • Terrorists bombed Turkish Parliament while MPs defiantly stayed back and were ready to face any eventualities.
  • Terrorists tried to land with choppers in the Parliament premises, but couldn't due to the stiff resistance of the guards.
"We have kept Turkey physically intact, but will kill her from inside" - Lord Carzon.

IMHO, this time the attempt was to finish off Turkey physically.

I don't know what better alternatives there are for Turkey, but the current mass purges of legal public servants are not it without public evidence of their involvement in the coup..
You mean the judges and police officers....if we were going through normal times, i would object to him. But we are going through extra-ordinary times which needs extra-ordinary actions.

resized_02182-2056_eng_picture_20160718_8957303_8957301.jpg

President Erdo'an to CNN International:
  • If he were there 15 more minutes at the hotel in Marmaris in Southwest Turkey he'd have been killed.
  • F-16s piloted by terrorists were very close to his plane.
  • Terrorists tried to prevent his landing in Istanbul, but people and police cleared them.
  • Terrorists bombed Turkish Parliament while MPs defiantly stayed back and were ready to face any eventualities.
  • Terrorists tried to land with choppers in the Parliament premises, but couldn't due to the stiff resistance of the guards.
"We have kept Turkey physically intact, but will kill her from inside" - Lord Carzon.

IMHO, this time the attempt was to finish off Turkey physically.
No, they directly attacked the holy bond between us and our military. This was an attack on our soul. And they got burned by it. Now its our turn to put the dogs down

I love my military. However no one should get in the way of them getting punished. Just listening to the pricks from the West lecturing us on what we should do is annoying. But you are totally right in your post.

Less emotions my friend. Your future generations will thank you. In any case, we will stand with you no matter what you guys choose.

Don't write an obituary for Turkey that early. Night is still young. Look at the past thousand years, not a few decades, to understand the reality...

Coups aren't nothing new for the Turkish folks. It's always conducted for the last 200 years whenever Turkey gets into the take-off mode. If the coup had been successful than I'd have pressed the panic button. The mood of the Turkish folks is like - "Bring them on"...

Turkey was basically the only Muslim country in the world that everyone held up as hope that the other Muslim countries would emulate.

Now no one wants other countries to be like Turkey.

A successful coup would have been much better than what you have now.

Besides, what's happening now is looking more and more like the actual coup. An Islamist coup.

resized_5a8f2-79a63a0223.jpg

FETO terrorists' F-16 targeted natural gas distribution centers in Ankara!!!

By HIS infinite Mercy, Ankara was saved from an unthinkable disaster. F-16s of FETO terrorists threw bombs to the main natural gas distribution center. but the bomb fell only few meters away; otherwise, the half of Ankara would have been gone!! You do such things only to the worst of your enemies. FETO, in fact, is the army of Iblis, and they found the army of Allah-u Azimushshan opposing them...

resized_d710c-7a0d11fdekranalintisi.jpg

A farmer prevented the F-16s!!!

An old farmer near the Akinji Air Base, the main center for air ops by FETO terrorists, burnt his fields to produce smoke to hinder F-16 flights. I am amazed at the practical knowledge, common sense and quick reaction of this Dede!!! This is what happens when the HELP from Allah-u Azimushshan arrives...

I now almost hate F-16s. Paks are lucky to have their very own JF-17s. I hope Turkish folks have their TFXs ASAP...

It's now reported that half of the F16 pilots are in fact FETO terrorists. They are being arrested from different bases. It means half of the fleet will remain grounded. If I were a Turkish policy maker I'd have asked PAF to lend some of their pilots as a stop-gap measure...

resized_47a45-7ae5c335cmanset.png

FETO terrorist group's PLAN B: ask PKK for wide spread attack!!!

After all, what are proxies for?? FETO wants to leverage the current situation in Turkey by asking PKK for a wide spread attack. But, PKK will get the shock of their lifetime since their FETO brothers-in-arms are gone!!

"At a joint news conference with EU foreign policy chief Federica Mogherini, US Secretary of State John Kerry said that America stands "squarely on the side of the elected leadership in Turkey," but that "we urge the government of Turkey to uphold the highest standards of respect for the nation's democratic institutions and the rule of law"."

what a load of horse dropping. this roughly translates to "Now that our plan has gone cock up, but respect your own laws." "Democracy"

Exactly. The wanted to pitch Turkey against Russia to do NATO's dirty work but once Erdogan started normalizing their relations with Russia, USA encouraged this coup so as to throw him out.

resized_5a8f2-79a63a0223.jpg

FETO terrorists' F-16 targeted natural gas distribution centers in Ankara!!!

By HIS infinite Mercy, Ankara was saved from an unthinkable disaster. F-16s of FETO terrorists threw bombs to the main natural gas distribution center. but the bomb fell only few meters away; otherwise, the half of Ankara would have been gone!! You do such things only to the worst of your enemies. FETO, in fact, is the army of Iblis, and they found the army of Allah-u Azimushshan opposing them...

resized_d710c-7a0d11fdekranalintisi.jpg

A farmer prevented the F-16s!!!

An old farmer near the Akinji Air Base, the main center for air ops by FETO terrorists, burnt his fields to produce smoke to hinder F-16 flights. I am amazed at the practical knowledge, common sense and quick reaction of this Dede!!! This is what happens when the HELP from Allah-u Azimushshan arrives...

I now almost hate F-16s. Paks are lucky to have their very own JF-17s. I hope Turkish folks have their TFXs ASAP...

It's now reported that half of the F16 pilots are in fact FETO terrorists. They are being arrested from different bases. It means half of the fleet will remain grounded. If I were a Turkish policy maker I'd have asked PAF to lend some of their pilots as a stop-gap measure...

resized_47a45-7ae5c335cmanset.png

FETO terrorist group's PLAN B: ask PKK for wide spread attack!!!

After all, what are proxies for?? FETO wants to leverage the current situation in Turkey by asking PKK for a wide spread attack. But, PKK will get the shock of their lifetime since their FETO brothers-in-arms are gone!!
I now Know Why our intelligence service the ISI is so despised by the west and our enemies & the propaganda done against our armed forces! But this is disastrously dangerous that they were able to cause a split in the military like they did. If they hate you then you are doing something right that much is clear now.

Good. Now hopefully Turkey will leave the tyrant NATO. انشاءاللہ
Maybe even make an alliance with Russia?

John who? that is how these warnings should be treated. They (US/EU/NATO) mix built their sleep cell assets for coup and terror over last 70 years and now they are heartbroken all that at risk.

Arresting that many people is kinda risky job for govt. ? also hundreds of judges been kicked out. @HAKIKAT

As was seen by the coup arrests critical areas were out of the people's control including south east Turkey and Syria border. After military is cleaned and includes real patriots from all parts of society real operations can proceed in Turkey and outside of the borders.

Imagine if the military went into Syria with the FETO guys still in the ranks? No wonder serious action was not taken against PYD in Syria and against Daesh. Action was simply not possible.

The Turkish people must remain aware and become immune to potential dangerous information circulated on social media and regular media that can divide people. Everyone must respect each other and live as brothers and sisters no matter style of dress and opinions. We must preserve our nation in these most difficult times. We are fighting the modern hybrid war of Çannakale.

Allah Peygamber'in ümmetine ve son Ordu'suna(Türk Ordu'suna) güç kuvvet versin. Allah Türk'ü korusun ve yüceltsin.

Arresting that many people is kinda risky job for govt. ? also hundreds of judges been kicked out. @HAKIKAT
Judges who are already under investigation for links to Gülen. Dude everyone in Turkey knows these guys from Liberals to Conservatives. Gülen ordered his followers to infiltrate everywhere and that's what they did, ask any Turk here.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom