What's new

Some elements in Turkish Military attempt to overthrow government

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young Turks in action. Expect new of new election in a day or two. Perhaps directly.

You are right but Turkiye has a new start dude. Pkk and other terror groups killing my people daily due to wrong policies of akp.

Syrian refugees walking around everywhere in Turkiye like zombies and make troubles. Everyday one or two Turkish been killed by them.

You don't know the situation of Turkiye.

We have in need for a new beginning. I wouldn't chose a coup but we got it. At least it seems we got it.
Yes i may not know what is the condition of Turkey but dude we have also faced coup and what good has it brought to us? It's high time and Turkey's gov and military should have stood by shoulder to face the threat of terrorism. Now it will become worse and people who like military would be the one targeted.

Cnb0konWAAI5Wkj.jpg

You are right but Turkiye has a new start dude. Pkk and other terror groups killing my people daily due to wrong policies of akp.

Syrian refugees walking around everywhere in Turkiye like zombies and make troubles. Everyday one or two Turkish been killed by them.

We have in need for a new beginning. I wouldn't chose a coup but we got it. At least it seems we got it.
Well all we can do from here is pray for turkey to get whats best for, it coup or no coup.

i respect ur sentiment, but what do u say about divided military camp? Hulusi akar is under arrest, who is leading coup?

that donkey live in europe, ask him why he don't go to a Turkey with coupe:-).
That's the problem with people. They don't understand the consequences and support military on every forum. Military should do what they are supposed to do and that is protecting a country. Not fucking rule the people.

What will happen with US operations against ISIS? Now US forces are involved in military operations, in a country undergoing a coup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom