• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because Germany is quick in giving asylum, i dont think German state is involved.
Probably not directly, but from their media it is apparent that they'd support FETO as long as it means that Erdogan leaves. The way he leaves doesn't seem to matter much. Neyse bir gun AB de Almanya nin gotunde patlayacak bende kahka atarak gulecegim, orospucocuklari. Ulan dogudugum ve lisanini Turkce den once ogrendigim bir ulke den bu kadar nefret edecegimi tahmin edemezdim:rofl:

Probably not directly, but from their media it is apparent that they'd support FETO as long as it means that Erdogan leaves. The way he leaves doesn't seem to matter much. Neyse bir gun AB de Almanya nin gotunde patlayacak bende kahka atarak gulecegim, orospucocuklari. Ulan dogudugum ve lisanini Turkce den once ogrendigim bir ulke den bu kadar nefret edecegimi tahmin edemezdim:rofl:
The media here is just against Erdogan, they arent talking very positive about Gülen either, he is being portrayed as a shady person here, they just use the opportunity nothing else.

Nobody answered why the Turkish state opened Gullenist terror schools in other countries or in Turkey in the first place.Did Turkey patronise terrorism ?

Gullenist schools were opened by the Turkish state.The Turkish ambassador just told us that 11 Gullen terror schools are in Romania to which he was fairly replied...."Those schools were opened by the Turkish state in memorandums with the Romanian one.Now you're telling us that these are terror schools.Ypu've opened terror schools in our country under your direct patronage ?"
Yes.....i was against from Gülen from day one...i'm against any institute that uses religion for it's base.

However.....AKP and Gulenists were allies till 2013. AKP's base it's not well educated. Gulenists are exact opposite. AKP used Gülenists educated man power, to fill governmental bodies. (two were allies back then.)
They get along between 2002 - 2013. Their alliance broke when Gülenists tried to obtain more power within the state. Then Gülenists turned on AKP.

Grand Scheme folding before our eyes....

A few years back, there were Ergenekon, Balyoz trails against some members of Turkish Army with the charge of coup against the government, many high ranking soldiers (including generals) thrown out of the armt....judges of those cases later to be found Gülenists (2013)....

Gülenists by purging the military, opened way to their soldiers to attain high ranking offices with the military.

And those soldiers attempted coup.

There are confessions from Gülenists high ranking officials;

One of them saying (aide of the general staff), he was the son of a poor farmer. His school grades in the school were perfect and never take any grade lower than 10 (10 out of 10) during his education. He had been discovered by Gülen movement, given scholarship, free dorm. Gülenists indoctrinated him. He joined army. Withing the army, he hid himself by praying in the toilets, or praying in his head.
Placed bugs on the former general staff's room. And taking part in the coup with the orders from Gülenists.

This is not how it works.The EU and NATO countries operate under a set of rules,especially democratic ones.EU countries,the US are serious investors in Turkey,the biggest ones in fact ,they have transfered military tech and have cooperation with Turkish firms but this was under the understanding that Turkey is a democratic country aspiring to our values.Now they are told to "mind their own business".....
We also have cooperation with Japan, South Korea, China, Russia....they don't try to involve in our domestic affairs. Do business with Turkey, but our domestic affairs are no concern of yours....you will only enrage Turkish people, be it AKP supporter or not.

They don't support the PKK but the YPG fighting ISIS.
And one of the most wanted man of PKK (Bahoz Erdal) got killed in YPG held area. YPG and PKK's relationship is like Al-Qaeda and Al-Nusra.....West both sees them as terror organization. But hypocrisy prevails as usual when it comes to a terror organization that harms Turkey.

In Syria, i would like cooperate with Russia rather than US.

The US has clearly stated that if Turkey provides proofs than Gullen will be extradited.In the US or the EU ,people aren't extradited just because Erdogan says so.
US is giving just lip service. Our officials provided proofs yesterday but i don't have a single doubt that US will find evidences not plausible and denying his extradition.

MIT should take care of Gülen in US by putting a single bullet in his head.

And yeah,let it be,work with Russia....personally,I have an opinion on what will happen and I know that US/Western capital will fly in Romania ,as it's the biggest and most stable NATO ally in the region so it won't be bad for us.
Our survival within the region is more important than the money. You can take it all.

Nobody answered why the Turkish state opened Gullenist terror schools in other countries or in Turkey in the first place.Did Turkey patronise terrorism ?
Erdogan trusted Gulen, he assumed that Gulen could use his wealth and influence to promote moderate Islam and the Turkish language across the globe. He also assumed that the people tied to Gulen would not betray the country for an old man living in exile in the US. He was wrong in both assumptions.

Now we purge the country of their influence

Thats what i expect from our people, not the ugly scenes during coup.

Also today i have talked with my boss whos German about the situation in Turkey, i told him about the tanks running over people, and jets bombing several places including gas station in Ankara which could blow up half of the city, his answer was: ''interesting that the media here didnt show anything about this but only about the arrests and conpiracy theories''.
He literally said that the European media is there to push a certain opinion among people here by not covering the whole picture.
Mate, it's obvious from Western posters. :tup:

You can be sure that they would be cheering for Junta if the coup actually happened.

Whoever support that Terrorist Attack and Terrorists behind this attack should be banned.
Who is supporting the coup, i have seen none from the Turkish posters ?

Yes.....i was against from Gülen from day one...i'm against any institute that uses religion for it's base.

However.....AKP and Gulenists were allies till 2013. AKP's base it's not well educated. Gulenists are exact opposite. AKP used Gülenists educated man power, to fill governmental bodies. (two were allies back then.)
They get along between 2002 - 2013. Their alliance broke when Gülenists tried to obtain more power within the state. Then Gülenists turned on AKP.

A few years back, there were Ergenekon, Balyoz trails against some members of Turkish Army with the charge of coup against the government, many high ranking soldiers (including generals) thrown out of the armt....judges of those cases later to be found Gülenists (2013)....

Gülenists by purging the military, opened way to their soldiers to attain high ranking offices with the military.

One of them saying (aide of the general staff), he was the son of a poor farmer. His school grades in the school were perfect and never take any grade lower than 10 (10 out of 10) during his education. He had been discovered by Gülen movement, given scholarship, free dorm. Gülenists indoctrinated him. He joined army. Withing the army, he hid himself by praying in the toilets, or praying in his head.
Placed bugs on the former general staff's room. And taking part in the coup with the orders from Gülenists.

We also have cooperation with Japan, South Korea, China, Russia....they don't try to involve in our domestic affairs. Do business with Turkey, but our domestic affairs are no concern of yours....you will only enrage Turkish people, be it AKP supporter or not.

And one of the most wanted man of PKK (Bahoz Erdal) got killed in YPG held area. YPG and PKK's relationship is like Al-Qaeda and Al-Nusra.....West both sees them as terror organization. But hypocrisy prevails as usual when it comes to a terror organization that harms Turkey.

US is giving just lip service. Our officials provided proofs yesterday but i don't have a single doubt that US will find evidences not plausible and denying his extradition.

Our survival within the region is more important than the money. You can take it all.
sinan really i am admirer your patience:smokin:

AKP used Gülens influence over the state to reach their goal, so AKP made them one or another ''favors'' and helped them to open more schools which mean more recruits, now they are at war, nobody knows why they broke with eachother but one thing is certain, since 2013 Erdogan is cleaning them one after another from state aparatus which is a good thing.

BTW: did anyone notice how Erdogan was never attending republic day and always avoided mentioning Atatürk before 2013? Now hes like a completely different person promoting secularism, mentioning Atatürk from time to time, or is it just me?

Mate, it's obvious from Western posters. :tup:
They arent being shoved the whole picture but only the side the Media prefers to feed their audience.

You see,I know all of this because I am very interested in Turkish affairs.The problem with all of this is that the Turkish nation doesn't say to Erdogan :" Yo! You infested our country with these rats in the first place in your quest for power!".By the time you get to ask these questions to him,the whole state aparatus will be subordonated to him.

Yeah,but you signed some treaties with us (EU) about human rights and all.You just can't play the "leave us alone while we hang traitors" card.It's called a sane foreign policy.

FYI,cooperation with Russia means Assad stays and a 180 u turn on Turkey's policies until now.

Ok.I literally don't give a fudge on that decrepid old man.

Your survival in the last 200 years,believe it or not,was tied to Western umbrella against Russia.It was the Anglo-French in the 19th century,than you were lucky Russia got in a civil war in WW1 ,than NATO came.Everyone reading a little bit of history knows that Russia's ambitions extend to the Mediteranean and glorious return of Constantinople.Let's see your partnership unfolding.......I know,you will say "Turkey invincible!"...but it won't hurt a little bit of reading about historical and future geopolitical ambitions of your would be future allies....just in case...

Ok.I literally don't give a fudge on that decrepid old man.
But you should, thats how dangerous he is:

In 1999, Turkish television aired footage of Gülen delivering sermons to a crowd of followers in which he revealed his aspirations for an Islamist Turkey ruled by Shari‘a (Islamic law) as well as the methods that should be used to attain that goal. In the sermons, he said:

You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers … until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this. If they do something prematurely, the world will crush our heads, and Muslims will suffer everywhere, like in the tragedies in Algeria, like in 1982 [in] Syria … like in the yearly disasters and tragedies in Egypt. The time is not yet right. You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it … You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in Turkey … Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside. The work to be done is [in] confronting the world. Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence … trusting your loyalty and secrecy. I know that when you leave here—[just] as you discard your empty juice boxes, you must discard the thoughts and the feelings that I expressed here.

He continued,

When everything was closed and all doors were locked, our houses of isik [light] assumed a mission greater than that of older times. In the past, some of the duties of these houses were carried out by madrasas [Islamic schools], some by schools, some by tekkes [Islamist lodges] … These isik homes had to be the schools, had to be madrasas, [had to be] tekkes all at the same time. The permission did not come from the state, or the state's laws, or the people who govern us. The permission was given by God … who wanted His name learned and talked about, studied, and discussed in those houses, as it used to be in the mosques.[47]

In another sermon, Gülen said,

Now it is a painful spring that we live in. A nation is being born again. A nation of millions [is] being born—one that will live for long centuries, God willing … It is being born with its own culture, its own civilization. If giving birth to one person is so painful, the birth of millions cannot be pain-free. Naturally we will suffer pain. It won't be easy for a nation that has accepted atheism, has accepted materialism, a nation accustomed to running away from itself, to come back riding on its horse. It will not be easy, but it is worth all our suffering and the sacrifices.[48]

And, in yet another sermon, he declared,

The philosophy of our service is that we open a house somewhere and, with the patience of a spider, we lay our web to wait for people to get caught in the web; and we teach those who do. We don't lay the web to eat or consume them but to show them the way to their resurrection, to blow life into their dead bodies and souls, to give them a life.[49]

Many Gülen supporters and members of the Islamist media affiliated with the cemaat suggested the sermons were somehow forged[50] but the denials are unconvincing given the video footage and reports by Gülen movement defectors.

Kes lan girgiri köpek juntaci Kemalist!
Lan hiyar, daha darbenin haberini aldigim ilk andan itibaren karsiydim, bak bakalim darbe yanlisi bir mesajim varmi.

Erdogan trusted Gulen, he assumed that Gulen could use his wealth and influence to promote moderate Islam and the Turkish language across the globe. He also assumed that the people tied to Gulen would not betray the country for an old man living in exile in the US. He was wrong in both assumptions.

Now we purge the country of their influence

This guy is never a gülenist:

179971.jpg

These are DIE HARD KEMALIST creme de la creme...

Worshippers of this guy:

ataturk-1881-de-dogmadi--4958643.Jpeg

But you should, thats how dangerous he is:

In 1999, Turkish television aired footage of Gülen delivering sermons to a crowd of followers in which he revealed his aspirations for an Islamist Turkey ruled by Shari‘a (Islamic law) as well as the methods that should be used to attain that goal. In the sermons, he said:

You must move in the arteries of the system without anyone noticing your existence until you reach all the power centers … until the conditions are ripe, they [the followers] must continue like this. If they do something prematurely, the world will crush our heads, and Muslims will suffer everywhere, like in the tragedies in Algeria, like in 1982 [in] Syria … like in the yearly disasters and tragedies in Egypt. The time is not yet right. You must wait for the time when you are complete and conditions are ripe, until we can shoulder the entire world and carry it … You must wait until such time as you have gotten all the state power, until you have brought to your side all the power of the constitutional institutions in Turkey … Until that time, any step taken would be too early—like breaking an egg without waiting the full forty days for it to hatch. It would be like killing the chick inside. The work to be done is [in] confronting the world. Now, I have expressed my feelings and thoughts to you all—in confidence … trusting your loyalty and secrecy. I know that when you leave here—[just] as you discard your empty juice boxes, you must discard the thoughts and the feelings that I expressed here.

He continued,

When everything was closed and all doors were locked, our houses of isik [light] assumed a mission greater than that of older times. In the past, some of the duties of these houses were carried out by madrasas [Islamic schools], some by schools, some by tekkes [Islamist lodges] … These isik homes had to be the schools, had to be madrasas, [had to be] tekkes all at the same time. The permission did not come from the state, or the state's laws, or the people who govern us. The permission was given by God … who wanted His name learned and talked about, studied, and discussed in those houses, as it used to be in the mosques.[47]

In another sermon, Gülen said,

Now it is a painful spring that we live in. A nation is being born again. A nation of millions [is] being born—one that will live for long centuries, God willing … It is being born with its own culture, its own civilization. If giving birth to one person is so painful, the birth of millions cannot be pain-free. Naturally we will suffer pain. It won't be easy for a nation that has accepted atheism, has accepted materialism, a nation accustomed to running away from itself, to come back riding on its horse. It will not be easy, but it is worth all our suffering and the sacrifices.[48]

And, in yet another sermon, he declared,

The philosophy of our service is that we open a house somewhere and, with the patience of a spider, we lay our web to wait for people to get caught in the web; and we teach those who do. We don't lay the web to eat or consume them but to show them the way to their resurrection, to blow life into their dead bodies and souls, to give them a life.[49]

Many Gülen supporters and members of the Islamist media affiliated with the cemaat suggested the sermons were somehow forged[50] but the denials are unconvincing given the video footage and reports by Gülen movement defectors.

Lan hiyar, daha darbenin haberini aldigim ilk andan itibaren karsiydim, bak bakalim darbe yanlisi bir mesajim varmi.

Yet,for 14 years Erdogan worked with him and helped his men infiltrate all over Turkey.Has he no responsability in this ? Shouldn't he answer for this ?

Kemalist Junta coup d´Etat in history.

1960, 1982, 1996 etc. successfull

2016 badly failed...

Yet,for 14 years Erdogan worked with him and helped his men infiltrate all over Turkey.Has he no responsability in this ? Shouldn't he answer for this ?
If you ask me AKP used his influence since he was already influencial before AKP, a couple years ago Erdogan openly asked him to return to Turkey but he didnt thats very shady maybe he knew what was expecting him, cant really tell.

Another thing is given those speeches why is US housing such a person?

Kemalist Junta coup d´Etat in history.

1960, 1982, 1996 etc. successfull

2016 badly failed...
Trying hard to defend Gülen eh? :D

Back
Top Bottom