• I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guy is never a gülenist:

179971.jpg

These are DIE HARD KEMALIST creme de la creme...

Worshippers of this guy:

ataturk-1881-de-dogmadi--4958643.Jpeg

Yeah,looking at Ozturk's career and promotions,it's hard to see him as a Gullenist....

Trying hard to defend Gülen eh? :D

He doesn't fit the pattern ....He rose through the ranks in the 80's-90's......hard to do that as an islamist back then.

If you ask me AKP used his influence since he was already influencial before AKP, a couple years ago Erdogan openly asked him to return to Turkey but he didnt thats very shady maybe he knew what was expecting him, cant really tell.

Yes,yes,but again.....doesn't this make you complicit in infesting the Turkish state apparatus with such people,all for your personal advancement ?

eah,looking at Ozturk's career and promotions,it's hard to see him as a Gullenist.
He himself said he doesnt know who gave the order for coup, a order coming from a unknown source, reeks like Gülen if you ask me.
Have you read the quote of Gülen that i have posted, he ordered his people to act as different person and not to reveal your goal, all the promotions dont say anything about the intentions.
Yes,yes,but again.....doesn't this make you complicit in infesting the Turkish state apparatus with such people,all for your personal advancement ?
It does as i have said it many times, Erdogan himself made a open statement that he has been fooled by this organization regarding the imprisonment of Generals in 2008.

@cabatli_53 we need pest control here.

Do you think that Erdogan hires all state workers personaly?

Interviewing 10.000 Job applicants a month maybe...

ROFL

United States of America hired gulen for infesting turky

He himself said he doesnt know who gave the order for coup, a order coming from a unknown source, reeks like Gülen if you ask me.
Have you read the quote of Gülen that i have posted, he ordered his people to act as different person and not to reveal your goal, all the promotions dont say anything about the intentions.

It does as i have said it many times, Erdogan himself made a open statement that he has been fooled by this organization regarding the imprisonment of Generals in 2008.

@cabatli_53 we need pest control here.

What did I post wrong ? Can't a normal discussion be made on the Turkish forum ?

I don't know,a "I'm sry I was dooped" doesn't seem enough for a man in his position.Everywhere,such politicians pay heavy for such blunders.

What did I post wrong ? Can't a normal discussion be made on the Turkish forum ?
Not against you, that paranoid idiot tranny lord.

I don't know,a "I'm sry I was dooped" doesn't seem enough for a man in his position.Everywhere,such politicians pay heavy for such blunders.
:victory1:
As for the moment, im just grateful Erdogan is cleaning the state from this parasite, if you are against islamists establishing theocracies then you should also support him, at least regarding his war against gülen.

This guy is never a gülenist:

179971.jpg

These are DIE HARD KEMALIST creme de la creme...

Worshippers of this guy:

ataturk-1881-de-dogmadi--4958643.Jpeg

"The Angel of Death, Nephews (sister's side) and Sons-in-law can never be your own" - Turkish saying

This general was a fine guy till he got a FETO terrorist son-in-law who happened to be an Air Force Lt. Col. This is the most successful FETO trick - if they want an important person to be in their side, they get him a terrorist son-in-law from FETO...

* Both the general and son-in-law are in custody. Let them share the cell...

As for the moment, im just grateful Erdogan is cleaning the state from this parasite, if you are against islamists establishing theocracies then you should also support him.

No I can't because history tought us that in these purges it's not only the guilty who suffer.Amid the chaos and cries for revenge,all opposition gets decapitated.

No I can't because history tought us that in these purges it's not only the guilty who suffer.Amid the chaos and cries for revenge,all opposition gets decapitated.
Thats my biggest fear but gülenists succeeding will be even worse, they already run over people with tanks before they even could control the country.

Thats my biggest fear but gülenists succeeding will be even worse, they already run over people with tanks before they even could control the country.

That's why the EU says to act in a proportionate way based on solid proofs.This is a witch hunt based on hysteria.He's cleaning house.Let's see in a few months after the dust settles who's left standing against Erdogan in Turkey.

That's why the EU says to act in a proportionate way based on solid proofs.This is a witch hunt based on hysteria.He's cleaning house.Let's see in a few months after the dust settles who's left standing against Erdogan in Turkey.
Some have been released already, this will surely empower Erdogan even more no doubt about that but looking at the bigger picture we are talking about a organization thats infiltrating the state since 40 years.

BTW: regarding that general you said he doesnt fit the pattern, im just reading a article that the infiltration of the Army by gülenists was first noticed in 1986, god knows hor far it has gone without being noticed.

Translate if you want to read:
http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/askere-sizma-1986da-fark-edildi-ama-40156430

You see,I know all of this because I am very interested in Turkish affairs.The problem with all of this is that the Turkish nation doesn't say to Erdogan :" Yo! You infested our country with these rats in the first place in your quest for power!".By the time you get to ask these questions to him,the whole state aparatus will be subordonated to him.

Like, i said... i was always against anyone who uses religion.

But Gülenist a.k.a Hizmet Movement was mostly seen positive by Turks prior to these incidents. People saw them as faithful, helping poor people's children to get educated, many schools at abroad seen as trying to spread Turkey's influence around the globe, charities etc....

None knew that, he got such intentions......

But to me Erdoğan is partially at fault. to letting one group to be nested in the state institutions but i don't know, every government in Turkey has done the same thing, all the other parties does the same thing. I dunno.

eah,but you signed some treaties with us (EU) about human rights and all.You just can't play the "leave us alone while we hang traitors" card.It's called a sane foreign policy.
I hope, we will end our EU journey....then we can exchange insults when you try to interfere.

It would be unacceptable for Turkey to reintroduce the death penalty in response to Friday's failed coup, Austrian Foreign Minister Sebastian Kurz said in an interview published on Monday before a meeting with his EU counterparts.

"The introduction of the death penalty would of course be absolutely unacceptable," Kurz said in an interview with Austrian newspaper Kurier.

"There must be no arbitrary purges, no criminal sanctions outside the framework of the rule of law and the justice system," Kurz said. "Austria will push at the foreign ministers' meeting ...to set very clear boundaries for Erdogan."

I mean WHO THE FVCK is this guy.....what does he thinks, he is....I would be very happy if our FM goes on to TV and says "suck my dıck, little biatch"......

We will do what's necessary, EU can watch silently or bark from the sidelines.

FYI,cooperation with Russia means Assad stays and a 180 u turn on Turkey's policies until now.
If it's for the benefit of Turkey, so be it.

Your survival in the last 200 years,believe it or not,was tied to Western umbrella against Russia.It was the Anglo-French in the 19th century,than you were lucky Russia got in a civil war in WW1 ,than NATO came.Everyone reading a little bit of history knows that Russia's ambitions extend to the Mediteranean and glorious return of Constantinople.Let's see your partnership unfolding.......I know,you will say "Turkey invincible!"...but it won't hurt a little bit of reading about historical and future geopolitical ambitions of your would be future allies....just in case...
You guys can construct sentences with "if"s....but the fact is, we stand undefeated on Anatolia for 1000 years.

As i said before nobody touched opposition and opposition backs government......what are you talking about ?

"There must be no arbitrary purges, no criminal sanctions outside the framework of the rule of law and the justice system,"

What's wrong with this statement ? I find it completely reasonable.

You guys can construct sentences with "if"s....but the fact is, we stand undefeated on Anatolia for 1000 years.

That's just severe STROONKIISM and displays a severe lack of historical knowledge.

".to set very clear boundaries for Erdogan." He will dictate to the President of Turkey ?......yeah, yeah, when pigs fly.
What's wrong with this statement ? I find it completely reasonable.
That's our business....if we were going through normal times... i would agree with him. But we are going through extraordinary times, we just faced the biggest threat of the Turkish Republic's history. Purge must be done, all state institutions should be absolutely cleaned from the traitors....if we need to bend the laws, so be it. If we need to reintroduce death penalty and end our EU journey, so be it.

That's just severe STROONKIISM and displays a severe lack of historical knowledge.

Nope, historical fact.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"With coups, you can't defeat a nation that learns to drive a tank in 5 minutes " videos goes viral.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom