• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CHP simply copying what AKP done in last 8 years to get Kurdish votes.
Even this is a problem, CHP has no vision just making politics according to AKP, they dont really bring any argument why someone should vote them and not someone else, the only reason CHP didnt become a thing of past is the fact that its was Atatürks party, without this they probably wont even make it into the parliament.

Atatürk would spit them in their face if he saw what they are doing with his heritage.

Even this is a problem, CHP has no vision just making politics according to AKP, they dont really bring any argument why someone should vote them and not someone else, the only reason CHP didnt become a thing of past is the fact that its was Atatürks party, without this they probably wont even make it into the parliament.

Atatürk would spit them in their face if he saw what they are doing with his heritage.

They even tried making s coalition government with terrorists. That's why I support AKP. No other party in our parliament is good.

100% true talk!

CHP simply copying what AKP done in last 8 years to get Kurdish votes.
We better call it CHDP,the PKK infiltrated both big parties,AKP and CHP and thats why we will never win the fight against the PKK.
And as you know,the Armed Forces is dead so,no more coupe.
Should we just give up?

We better call it CHDP,the PKK infiltrated both big parties,AKP and CHP and thats why we will never win the fight against the PKK.
And as you know,the Armed Forces is dead so,no more coupe.
Should we just give up?

Well, the next election is in 3 years so if you're unhappy with the current leadership you have plenty of time to convince people to vote for MHP.

Meet people in real life, make social media posts, write blogs, make videos in which you explain for people why they should vote for MHP instead of AKP/MHP.

Well, the next election is in 3 years so if you're unhappy with the current leadership you have plenty of time to convince people to vote for MHP.

Meet people in real life, make social media posts, write blogs, make videos in which you explain for people why they should vote for MHP instead of AKP/MHP.

Doesn't really matter at this point :) Erdoğan knows that even his voters are very unhappy so he takes 3 million new loyal Arabs to our country and makes them *Turkish* citizen...ta da problem solved, 3M new voters for AKP^^

And what is good about the MHP,especially the idiot they have as leader?

Back
Top Bottom