Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hat_rla.jpg

There must be something really messed up with the mind of someone who thinks coup is a salvation.
And what did the democratic way do to the country?
In what kind of mess are we,how do you think to get out it?
The military had a controlling role in our country,when the politicians got out of line,the military made sure they got back in line again.
Who is going to do that now?
Maybe it would be wise to use ones brain,every now and then,who knows what might come out of it.

Man Arabs won't be a problem the problem is how much Syrian kurds are in the 3 million refugees they should send them away they are a big potential problem
Timur, aralarindaki Kürtler siktir olup gitti bile:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...troyed-power-sanitation-bombs-residents-hopes
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausla...nge-kehren-nach-kobane-zurueck-a-1016126.html
http://www.haberturk.com/gundem/hab...iginan-suriyeli-kurtler-kobaniye-geri-donuyor

PKK'ya yakin siteler bile onbinlerce Kürtlerin Türkiye'den Suriye'ye geri döndüklerini yaziyor. Bunlar devlet yardimi alamayan ve genelde HDP'nin ve diger Kürt gruplarin özel inisiyatifi dogrultusunda Türkiye'de cakma cadirlar ve kötü sartlar altinda yasayan insanlardi. Bunlarin bir cogu Türkiye'yi terk etti bile!

Yahu zaten tüm Suriye'de savastan önce 2 milyon Kürt yasiyordu.

Sadece 2014 yilinda Almanya'ya göc eden Suriyelilerin yaklasik yüzde 35'i Kürt uyrukluydu.

23b5adc5202c48a69ae8f3d5e771c004.png

Kaynak: Federal Göçmen ve Mülteci Dairesi Almanya
http://www.bamf.de/SharedDocs/Anlag...amt-in-zahlen-2014.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

2014 yilinda Almanya'ya 40 bin Suriyeli mülteci göc etti. Bir sonraki yil ise yaklasik 1 milyon Suriyeli geldi. Bunlarin arasinda onbinlerce Suriyeli genc Kürtler var.

Suriye'deki Kürt nüfus o kadar hizla daraldi ki, PYD/YPG göc yasagi getirdi.

PYD, göç eden Kürtlerin mallarına el koyacak
http://www.gazetevatan.com/pyd-goc-eden-kurtlerin-mallarina-el-koyacak-865411-gundem/

Al-Qamishli: Kurdish Natoinal Council protests against migration
http://www.kurdwatch.org/?e3593
Al-Qamishli: Kurdish National Council calls upon Kurds not to leave Syria
http://www.kurdwatch.org/?e3582

Dikkat, bunlari yazan bir Kürt sitesi!

Vatandaslik ise sadece etnik Araplara verilecek.

NASIL VATANDAŞ OLACAKLAR?

-Suriyeliler vatandaşlığa peyderpey alınacak. İlk etapta aranan mesleki nitelikler göz önünde bulundurularak 30-40 bin kişi vatandaşlığa geçecek.

- Toplamda 300 bin kişinin Türk vatandaşı olması hedefleniyor. Varsa, bu kişilerin Türkiye’deki aile fertleri de vatandaşlık hakkı kazanmış olacak.

- Vatandaşlığa geçenler 1 yıl içinde yapılacak seçimlerde oy kullanamayacak.

- Mevcut hükümlere göre, vatandaşlık hakkı için yabancıların Türkiye’de 5 yıl kalmış olmaları gerekiyor. 5 yıldan az süre Türkiye’de olan Suriyelilerin de vatandaş olabilmesi için düzenleme yapılabilir.

- Vatandaşlığa alınacaklar için güvenlik soruşturmalarını MİT yapacak.

-Parası olan ve yatırım yapamayan Suriyeli işadamlarının önü açılacak.

- Rejim muhalifi olan bazı kritik isimlerin, ‘vatandaşlık’ yoluyla can güvenliği sağlanacak. Bu isimlerden, istihbari olarak da faydalanılabilir.

- Suriyelilere vatandaşlık verilmesi konusunda kamuoyunda oluşabilecek olumsuz algının giderilmesine yönelik çalışmalar da yürütü- lecek. Bu kapsamda, Suriyelilerin dedelerinin Çanakkale’de Türklerle omuz omuza savaştıklarını, yani ‘Çanakkale ruhu’nu öne çıkaracak bir kampanya yapılması da ihtimaller arasında.

- Bundan sonrası için de adımlar atılacak. Gayrimenkul satışı, parası olanlar için yatırım olanakları, Avrupa ülkelerine gitmek isteyen zengin Suriyelilerin burada tutulması amaçlanıyor.
http://www.bloomberght.com/haberler/haber/1892495-toplamda-300-bin-kisi-vatandasliga-alinacak

Timur, aralarindaki Kürtler siktir olup gitti bile:

- Suriyelilere vatandaşlık verilmesi konusunda kamuoyunda oluşabilecek olumsuz algının giderilmesine yönelik çalışmalar da yürütü- lecek. Bu kapsamda, Suriyelilerin dedelerinin Çanakkale’de Türklerle omuz omuza savaştıklarını, yani ‘Çanakkale ruhu’nu öne çıkaracak bir kampanya yapılması da ihtimaller arasında.

Şimdiden başlamışlar zaten, yok Suriye halkı kurtuluş savaşında Anadolu halkından daha çok şehit vermiş diye.

Milletin aklı ile ne güzel oynuyorlar be, Çanakkale şehit mezarlığından suriye şehitlerinden 1-2 fotoğraf koymuşlar onlar ile milleti kandırıyorlar.

Koydukları fotoğraflarda Halep'ten, Hama'dan, Rakka'dan bilen bilir oralar zamanında neredeyse tamamiyle Türkmendi sonradan arapların baskıları sebebiyle çoğu asimile oldu ama halen Halep'in %40 Türkmen yine Hama'da büyük bir Türkmen nüfus yaşıyor veya yaşıyordu.

Delircem ya kürtlere tarih yarattık şimdi araplara yaratıyoruz, birde Balkan göçmenleriyle Suriyelileri karşılaştırıyorlar asıl o deli ediyor beni.

And what did the democratic way do to the country?
In what kind of mess are we,how do you think to get out it?
The military had a controlling role in our country,when the politicians got out of line,the military made sure they got back in line again.
Who is going to do that now?
Maybe it would be wise to use ones brain,every now and then,who knows what might come out of it.

Military keeping in check to what? To oppress the majority opinion? I prefer to see some elected government trying to do something and failing at it rather than oppressed by some minority with holier-than-thou approach that sits and do nothing.

Military keeping in check to what? To oppress the majority opinion? I prefer to see some elected government trying to do something and failing at it rather than oppressed by some minority with holier-than-thou approach that sits and do nothing.

You're a true democrat!

just curious, how many times do they have to fail?

-14 Bombings in just 10 months
-over 550 security forces died because they failed
-The economy is dying.

They're filling conservative people with lies, disinformation and hatred towards secular people?

Oh yeah let's not forget our new *Turkish* citizens, or how AKP's newspaper says *3million new blood*

Their policy began as strategic deepness but ended with strategic loneliness.

How many times can they fail exactly, i don't get it? How many times do we have to die?

-Lozan bi bitse aslında 2023'de çok güçlenicezde işte istemiyorlar kanka.

Fuk it, 10 years ago they have wrote Turkey is getting slaughted, 10 years before that they wrote the same shit. Twenty years pas away and the same shit are they repeating:-). Most of the kids on the forum who are talking about coupe are kids, they never have see economic crisis in Turkey.

Check the ridiculous political failures,both in national and foreign policy.
A democraticly elected government should be inclusive,not exclusive for AKPeans only.
The country is in a big mess because of his ''acilim bs''.
Do i need to talk about the foreign policy fvck ups?
Cant you be rational,realistic and admit the this government is the worst in history,or are you one of those,no matter what,unconditional support ?

Check the ridiculous political failures,both in national and foreign policy.
A democraticly elected government should be inclusive,not exclusive for AKPeans only.
The country is in a big mess because of his ''acilim bs''.
Do i need to talk about the foreign policy fvck ups?
Cant you be rational,realistic and admit the this government is the worst in history,or are you one of those,no matter what,unconditional support ?

coup is not a magical wand to solve these problems. If there's a failure then elections will determine the outcome of it.

just curious, how many times do they have to fail?

-14 Bombings in just 10 months
-over 550 security forces died because they failed
-The economy is dying.

They're filling conservative people with lies, disinformation and hatred towards secular people?

Oh yeah let's not forget our new *Turkish* citizens, or how AKP's newspaper says *3million new blood*

Their policy began as strategic deepness but ended with strategic loneliness.

How many times can they fail exactly, i don't get it? How many times do we have to die?

-Lozan bi bitse aslında 2023'de çok güçlenicezde işte istemiyorlar kanka.

They can fail a thousand times more as long as it is our "own" faillure, i can live with a domestic policy which failed contrary to emposed and forced policy from others which will be a faillure from the beginning as has been proven over and over in the past and they didn't even benefit from it.

Turkey was like that in the past it didn't even have own foreign policy it was just following orders of bigger powers and still not gain anyting out of it.

---------

also I can't believe there are still some Turks wishing for a coup to take place, wake up it's 2016 and TR is not uganda or zimbabwe.

also there is no power in turkey which can force R.T.E. from office even army can't any attempt would start a big civil war and the end of the perperators won't be good so no one would dare that.

@T-123456

Hollandada hükümet hatalı bir iş yapınca Hollandalılar darbe yapalım diyorlarmı kardeş?

They can fail a thousand times more as long as it is our "own" faillure, i can live with a domestic policy which failed contrary to emposed and forced policy from others which will be a faillure from the beginning as has been proven over and over in the past and they didn't even benefit from it.

Turkey was like that in the past it didn't even have own foreign policy it was just following orders of bigger powers and still not gain anyting out of it.

---------

also I can't believe there are still some Turks wishing for a coup to take place, wake up it's 2016 and TR is not uganda or zimbabwe.

also there is no power in turkey which can force R.T.E. from office even army can't any attempt would start a big civil war and the end of the perperators won't be good so no one would dare that.

@T-123456

Hollandada hükümet hatalı bir iş yapınca Hollandalılar darbe yapalım diyorlarmı kardeş?

Hollanda da 10 ayda 15 kez şehirleri bombalanmış mı? *Milli* hatamız olsun bizim olsun diyor.

Pes nasıl bir akıl tutulması yaşıyorsunuz ben gerçekten anlamıyorum.

Alın size darbe
13590281_10157061577820364_5430415293146441697_n.jpg

Adamlar bizimle dalga geçercesine açıklma yapıyor, millet alkış tutuyor.

Hollanda da 10 ayda 15 kez şehirleri bombalanmış mı? *Milli* hatamız olsun bizim olsun diyor.

Pes nasıl bir akıl tutulması yaşıyorsunuz ben gerçekten anlamıyorum.

Alın size darbe View attachment 316526

Adamlar bizimle dalga geçercesine açıklma yapıyor, millet alkış tutuyor.

Aga, batı ülkelerinde saldırı olunca millet hükümete saldırmıyor birlik olup hep beraber devleti destekliyorlar. TR'de böyle mi?

@Mucahit

Kaldıki senin komşuların lüksemburg, belçika ve almanya değil dostum cevrene bulunduğun ortama bu kadar yabancı olma bizim çevre ülkeler hepsi yanıyor zaten sorunun yüzde 99% bu durumdan kaynaklanıyor

Back
Top Bottom