• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry if someone has mentioned this before but have any of you heard of Meral Akşener? She's probably the most promising politician in Turkey. If she wins the bid for MHP leadership (which she probably will as she is gathering massive popularity real quick) then expect a massive change in the political landscape in Turkey. Unlike her competitors she appeals to voters of CHP, AKP and MHP. She appeals to nationalistic voters, religious voters, female voters and many other groups. The only people who wouldn't vote for her in my opinion are obscure groups like LGBT and pretty much any non Turkish/Turkic minorities inside of Turkey.

I'd suggest you all look out for this one. She's probably the biggest threat to Erdogan, and honestly it couldn't come at a better time. The country is suffering due to his decisions lately. Honestly I didn't care much for those opposing him a few years ago, in fact I think those protests were somewhat counterproductive. But we're losing soldiers everyday and suffering from a string of terror attacks which he could of prevented by finishing off PKK instead of making a peace deal with them, and closing the Syrian border... It makes me angry that this mess could have been prevented.

From what I've seen no other politician has what it takes to topple Erdogan. I really wish her luck in her campaign, it's Turkey's best bet. I hope you all agree :)

130621.jpg

meral-aksener-samsunda-govde-gosterisi-yapti.jpg

haberi koy en alta kimsenin huzuru bozulmasın, ben demiştim bu suriyelileri korumaya çalışan sözde ümmetçi özde çomarlar küçük bir olay oldugunda en çok tepkiyi vericek diye.

Sen kime çomar diyorsun gerçek çomar senin gibi kendini bilmez davarlara denir bize değil

Ümmetcileri ötekileştiremezsiniz bu ülkede milyonlarca ümmetci var haberin varmı beyefendi sen kendini ne zannediyorsun babanın uşağımı var lan karşında millete racon kesiyon?

Bir daha müslümanlara hakaret edersen seni mahkemeye veririm orda anlatırsın derdini

Cn_A04_LTXYAAKji_H.jpg

Whenever We bomb PKK camps in an Arab country Iraq, the other Arab countries condemn Turkey; here is an example of ''Our brother Arabs'' condemning us for defending the country against terrorism in an Arab country.

Next time when Iran and Arabs do have a conflict we can side up with Iran and condemn aggressive Arab behavior.. That would be what I would do..

:disagree:

Saudi Arabia says Turkey has right to self-defense

Deputy Crown Prince condoles Turkey's President on victims of the terrorist attack in Ankara

UAE Condemns Terrorist Attacks in Turkey

Sorry if someone has mentioned this before but have any of you heard of Meral Akşener? She's probably the most promising politician in Turkey. If she wins the bid for MHP leadership (which she probably will as she is gathering massive popularity real quick) then expect a massive change in the political landscape in Turkey. Unlike her competitors she appeals to voters of CHP, AKP and MHP. She appeals to nationalistic voters, religious voters, female voters and many other groups. The only people who wouldn't vote for her in my opinion are obscure groups like LGBT and pretty much any non Turkish/Turkic minorities inside of Turkey.

I'd suggest you all look out for this one. She's probably the biggest threat to Erdogan, and honestly it couldn't come at a better time. The country is suffering due to his decisions lately. Honestly I didn't care much for those opposing him a few years ago, in fact I think those protests were somewhat counterproductive. But we're losing soldiers everyday and suffering from a string of terror attacks which he could of prevented by finishing off PKK instead of making a peace deal with them, and closing the Syrian border... It makes me angry that this mess could have been prevented.

From what I've seen no other politician has what it takes to topple Erdogan. I really wish her luck in her campaign, it's Turkey's best bet. I hope you all agree :)

130621.jpg

meral-aksener-samsunda-govde-gosterisi-yapti.jpg

She should join hands with AKP and pave the way for a new constitution.

Turkey must transition into a Presidential democracy with checks and balances.

Peace deal with PKK wasn't a bad idea but nobody saw Syrian war coming. That f*ck up everything for everybody.

Say what you will for Erdogan--but he is the most experienced leader out there. He knows exactly what Turkey needs.

His focus on economic growth and especially on indigenous military industrial complex is very, very admiring. Small hiccups like soldiers dying, terrorist attacks, and conflicts are of no importance in grand scheme of things. I am not disrespect brave Turkish solders here.

But a grand republic like Turkey should be aiming for a preeminent position on global stage with its own advance economy, and independence in military hardware. If Erdogan is successful in creating an advance, giant military industrial sector in Turkey--with exports reaching tens of billions every year on global stage--believe me, that would be the best thing a leader can achieve for Turkey at this stage.

And for all this, you need stability and economic growth--with AKP is trying hard for.

Best of luck to Turkey!

The Arab League speaks for the Arab; not for Saudi Arabia even though Saudi Arabia or UAE along with the other members(except for Qatar) raised no objection during the meeting that condemns Turkey, right?

Will you show me please what Arab country recognises PKK as terrorist organisation?

Or Has the Arab L. recognised PKK as terrorist organisation?

The Arab League speaks for the Arab; not for Saudi Arabia even though Saudi Arabia or UAE along with the other members(except for Qatar) raised no objection during the meeting that condemns Turkey, right?

Will you show me please what Arab country recognises PKK as terrorist organisation?

Or Has the Arab L. recognised PKK as terrorist organisation?

You do not know the Arab League. The Arab League,This is one side of Saudi Arabia (Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar - sometimes plays the child -, Morocco, Yemen) and on the other hand, Egypt and his continual imaginary dreams of power. And finally vassals Shia Iran (Half of Iraq and Alawite Assad of Syria). And supposedly neutrals (Algeria, Tunisia and Oman) [Anyway everybody has nothing to do with their opinion, they are useless].

So there are many Arab Leagues. But the only voice really matters is that of Saudi Arabia (Real Power).

The video is about What Turks think about Syrian refugee considered to give Turkish Identity card( While there are 22 Arab (some oil rich) countries in the world.)

I really immigration and such. I myself like many million Turks in Europe have migrated to countries and eventually got the citizenships. But those Syrians, I'm not sure if they will ever be as the average Turks, like with respect for woman, or secularism.

I really immigration and such. I myself like many million Turks in Europe have migrated to countries and eventually got the citizenships. But those Syrians, I'm not sure if they will ever be as the average Turks, like with respect for woman, or secularism.

Are you like a average german?

Back
Top Bottom