• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I really immigration and such. I myself like many million Turks in Europe have migrated to countries and eventually got the citizenships. But those Syrians, I'm not sure if they will ever be as the average Turks, like with respect for woman, or secularism.
Not if we try to absorb more than 300K at a time. Our leaders are fools when it comes to this matter

Are you like a average german?

No, but I'm a functioning part of the society. Educated, earn some good money, pay some good taxes. So I'm definitley on the good part of migrants. Can the same be said about many Syrians? I dont mind taking in every Syrian who will contribute more then he will take, but how many will that be.

Edit: I should also say that while I'm not like the average German, I grew up here and know what to do and what not. Im familar with the culture, Im not someone who enforces his one believes on others.

The new citizen (Syrians) should know turkish laws, culture and values of course.

I always criticize Turkish Aproach to Pakistan; because India is ignored a lot, but offers a lot for Turkish Industry. Some Turks confuse trade with friendship, unlike Pakistanis.

Here is an example:

Pakistan için üretilen bombatarlar elde kaldı!
Pakistan Savunma Bakanlığı’nın 23 milyon 750 bin dolarlık otomatik bombaatar ihalesini Makine ve Kimya Endüstrisi Kurumu kazandı. Kurum, bunu özel bir firmaya yaptırdı. Ancak, Pakistan bombaatarları beğenmeyince bunlar elde kaldı.

http://www.sozcu.com.tr/2016/gundem/pakistan-icin-uretilen-bombatarlar-elde-kaldi-1315316/

This coup didn't fail because of the military, it didn't fail because of the police and it didn't fail because of social media.

This failed because of the fearlessness of your people. I have never seen something like this in my life. Laying in front of tanks, stealing guns from military, getting on the tanks.

People of Turkey, you are amazing and I am in awe of you.

CncathDVMAQ2L7k.jpg

Last edited:
This failed because of the fearlessness of your people. I have never seen something like this in my life. Laying in front of tanks, stealing guns from military, getting on the tanks.

Nations are made by people, not by militaries. A soldier's uniform, helmet, gun and paycheck are all paid by Civilian's taxes. He / She has nothing of their own and they do not have a right to point their gun towards the civilians, no matter what the reason may be.

Any military is a subordinate institution to the civilian elected government and to the people, period. Any general or commander breaking that code of conduct and staging a coupe, should be tried for treason to damage the structure, people's will and integrity of a country. Congrats to the Turkish nation for their bravery and courage. Rest assured, this kind of behavior will never be repeated again, based on the outcome today.

I hope generals from all other nations with a history of coups, are watching this and know that this day will come for them too, should they continue to take people's right to rule over, for their own purposes (under the slogan of "we are the real patriots"). The ONLY real patriots in a country, are her people!

Last edited:
Souvenir to remember what happened. they should keep some of it and build glass around it to remind every politician of what we have gone through tonight. To remind them of their duty to serve our people and the nation.

Well, I'm going to sleep, my sister in law is on the plan on on the way to Sabiha Gökcen, and by early morning the take offs should be possible so she can reach her family in karaman :)

This coup didn't fail because of the military, it didn't fail because of the police and it didn't fail because of social media.

Turkmens, you are amazing and I am in awe of you.

CncathDVMAQ2L7k.jpg
This shows really why Ottoman empire was so powerful....because of all these brave people. I'm proud of Turkish brothers.

Last edited:
This really shows the why Ottoman empire so powerful....because of all these brave people. I'm proud of Turkish brothers.
Agreed. Some nations are just built with different genes. :)!

Back
Top Bottom