• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What is missing in the article is that The west including USA had supported the AKP at every level for a decade.
That really confuse me. In my opinion, great national rebuilding mobilization done around Sixties. If I am not wrong. We Pakistani and our military is pretty much Pro Kemalist Turkey.

-The Arab treachery is still in minds of many Turks.
-There is no guarantee that They will not act like PKK Kurds in future.
-The demography of Turkey will change , less Turk but more Kurds and Arabs in our own country (birth rate is very scary); that means what PKK is trying to do, and now plus an Arab PKK version in future.
-There will be ethnic Arab political party that will cause a national risk that There are many Arab countries in south, and would like to integrate some part of country into another Arab one.
-The economy of The country will be in hands of non-Turks in some parts of Turkey now, and most in future, that means Our childeren will find less job opportunity in future. This will cause a very serious conflict, plus less Turk marriage, social trauma in Turks.
-The Education system will be harmed.
We can double and triple these problems in future with 10+Arabs (theri birth rate is like sky-rocket)

If people are ok with these problems in future; then They can give ''Turkish'' nationality for getting votes of them in the next election to keep the power.

Here is the reality in streets of Turkey for those who still thinks otherway:

One year ago today in Trabzon:

Last edited:
That really confuse me. In my opinion, great national rebuilding mobilization done around Sixties. If I am not wrong. We Pakistani and our military is pretty much Pro Kemalist Turkey.

The reforms done by Atatürk are defamed and portreyed as against the Islam; They even defamed the initaitive of Atatürk That He, personally from his own pocket, payed a famous Turkish reliogous leader to transtlate the Kuran into Turkish; and said people should uderstand the Kuran well when they read it.

Today They have changed everything according to ''their Islam''; but you cannot fix a car by reading Kuran, but yourself in your personal life when alone, that means it is between you and Allah.

Their way leads you to ''Afganistan''(no offense); our way leads us to modernisation.

Last edited:
The reforms done by Atatürk are defamed and portreyed as against the Islam; They even defamed the initaitive of Atatürk That He payed a famous Turkish reliogous leader to transtlate the Kuran into Turkish; and said people should uderstand the Kuran well when they read it.

Today They have changed everything according to ''their Islam''; but you cannot fix a car by reading Kuran, but yourself in your personal life when alone, that means it is between you and Allah.

Their way leads you to ''Afganistan''(no offense); our way leads us to modernisation.
Someone gave slogan of Islam to fight against Russian invasion in Afghanistan and nation paying the price .....still.

-The Arab treachery is still in minds of many Turks.
-There is no guarantee that They will not act like PKK Kurds in future.
-The demography of Turkey will change , less Turk but more Kurds and Arabs in our own country (birth rate is very scary); that means what PKK is trying to do, and now plus an Arab PKK version in future.
-There will be ethnic Arab political party that will cause a national risk that There are many Arab countries in south, and would like to integrate some part of country into another Arab one.
-The economy of The country will be in hands of non-Turks in some parts of Turkey now, and most in future, that means Our childeren will find less job opportunity in future. This will cause a very serious conflict, plus less Turk marriage, social trauma in Turks.
-The Education system will be harmed.
We can double and triple these problems in future with 10+Arabs (theri birth rate is like sky-rocket)

If people are ok with these problems in future; then They can give ''Turkish'' nationality for getting votes of them in the next election to keep the power.

Here is the reality in streets of Turkey for those who still thinks otherway:

One year ago today in Trabzon:

Gov should enforce 1-2 child only rule, like China.

Well written article, granted not everyone involved can be mentioned, but still it's good.

Will Syrians draft for conscription? All Syrians with military age must perform conscription if they accepted for citizenship. Any other way is unacceptable.

Someone doesnt want to be declared a terrorist organization. :D

http://www.hurriyet.com.tr/ihh-ozur-diledi-40128506

I swear my god I was predicting this a few days ago.

Dude they play well coordinated game together.Ihh must have apologized for the sake of Tayyip and sacrificed itself again for the sake of Tayyip. There was no other option for 'em.

Allah knows I was predicting that just like it.

Well now ihh avoided being labelled as paralel. Tayyip got advance over apology of ihh.

GG guys GG.

I swear my god I was predicting this a few days ago.

Dude they play well coordinated game together.Ihh must have apologized for the sake of Tayyip and sacrificed itself again for the sake of Tayyip. There was no other option for 'em.

Allah knows I was predicting that just like it.

Well now ihh avoided being labelled as paralel. Tayyip got advance over apology of ihh.

GG guys GG.
We have seen this circus so many times it became predictable. :)

Currently demographic experts says you need a higher birth rate (3 per woman).
I meant birth rates should be limited in the southeast and amongst Arab immigrants. Central and west shouldn't be put under the regulation.

I meant birth rates should be limited in the southeast and amongst Arab immigrants. Central and west shouldn't be put under the regulation.

Understood. We have simlar ideas in the past by a very evil man.

Back
Top Bottom