Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Orez

At that time someone was not "President of ........." After that "Issue" many things has changed, got Deleted, i can even imagine that "Milliyet" has make their own funny Video but now actually you will not find it anymore in Youtube or elsewhere.

m5alz0.jpg

Nobody to speak about Gulen ? Really the man has fu++ almost everybody in Turkey (Turkey's military, Chp and HP scandal's video and AKP's corruption...) and yet nobody speek about him.

I want to see what Killacdaroglu or Bahceli has said about him, but I found nothing!

The only thing I know is the opposition media critized the "Hizmet" movement of Gullen in the past, but since Gullen and Erdogan break up the opposition (the media) has choice to not speak about him, and inversly the pro AKP media has begin to critized him.

And Of course Samanyolu, Gulen's media, which was one the most pro AKP media before 2011 become the most anti AKP media in Turkey.
I wrote about them, ill just copy paste what i have written about them
After 2013, when the Gülen movement chose to be a puppet of the West and sell our most valuable state secrets to foreign intelligence agencies due to a number of recent developments in Turkey, herein Turkey and particularly Erdogan taking a tougher stance towards Israel and the West, our economic traction has faltered immensely. Not surprising really, because you have state institutions that are completely infiltrated by an organisation steered by an Imam in Pennsylvania whose interests coincide with the CIA.

Sadly many don't recognize that we live in an age where every nation is primarly interested in advancing their interest, influence and power in the world. Naturally, a world power like the United States would never intend to be challenged by other growing foreign powers that ultimately will challenge their dominance in Middle East and Near East. All of this means, the US is using ignorant and foolish organizations like the Gulen movement to destabilize countries who appear to grow - the US has done this for decades in South America with CIA operations they have also done this in Far East.
Source: Turkish Economy - News & Updates | Page 58
Also in this thread on page 231 i did post Bahceli's current opinions on Gulen

An interesting quote from Ataturk's Nutuk, regarding the Caliphate, Islamiyet and Islamic unity:

“Ortaya atılan görüş şuydu: Avrupa’da, Asya’da, Afrika’da ve diğer kıt’alarda yaşayan Müslüman toplumları, gelecekte herhangi bir gün kendi irade ve arzularını kullanacak bir güç ve özgürlüğe kavuşurlar ve o zaman lüzumlu ve yararlı görürlerse, çağın gereklerine uygun birtakım uyuşma ve birleşme noktaları bulabilirler. Şüphesiz, her devletin, her toplumun biribirinden karşılayabileceği ihtiyaçları vardır. Karşılıklı çıkarları olacaktır.

Tasarlanan bu bağımsız İslâm devletlerinin yetkili temsilcileri bir araya gelip bir kongre yaparlar ve «falan ve filân İslâm devletleri arasında şu veya bu ilişkiler kurulmuştur.

Bu ortak ilişkileri korumak ve bu ilişkilerin gerektirdiği şartlar içinde birlikte hareket sağlamak için, bütün İslâm devletlerinin temsilcilerinden kurulu bir meclis oluşturulacaktır.

Birleşmiş olan İslâm devletleri bu meclisin başkanı tarafından temsil edilecektir» derlerse ve isterlerse, işte o zaman, o «birleşik İslâm devletine hilâfet ve ortak meclisin başkanlığına seçilecek zata da halife ünvanını verirler.”

Mustafa Kemal Ataturk

Nobody to speak about Gulen ? Really the man has fu++ almost everybody in Turkey (Turkey's military, Chp and HP scandal's video and AKP's corruption...) and yet nobody speek about him.

I want to see what Killacdaroglu or Bahceli has said about him, but I found nothing!

The only thing I know is the opposition media critized the "Hizmet" movement of Gullen in the past, but since Gullen and Erdogan break up the opposition (the media) has choice to not speak about him, and inversly the pro AKP media has begin to critized him.

And Of course Samanyolu, Gulen's media, which was one the most pro AKP media before 2011 become the most anti AKP media in Turkey.
But we always knew what a scum gülen was... AKP are the only ones who are "cheated"

Erdo was calling gülen to come back to Turkey just a few years ago.

same thing happened with kurdish "açılım"... I mean if you don't want to be cheated don't be a naive idiot

Who in their right mind would trust pkk?

But we always knew what a scum gülen was... AKP are the only ones who are "cheated"

True, the opposition media was the first one to show Gulen infiltration in the police or in the govt.....but since Erdogan and Gulen broke up : nothing to say anymore.
Worst they are even some media which critized the Gulen in the past, defend them today.

It a coward tactic : The don't like Gulen organisation neither, but they accept it if they fight against AKP.
It like Iran and Syria, they don't like PKK objectif, but they help them if they fight Turkey.

I really would have like to see Kilicdaroglu or Bahceli speak about Gulen, but they have avoid to speak about him.

True, the opposition media was the first one to show Gulen infiltration in the police or in the govt.....but since Erdogan and Gulen broke up : nothing to say anymore.
Worst they are even some media which critized the Gulen in the past, defend them today.

It a coward tactic : The don't like Gulen organisation neither, but they accept it if they fight against AKP.
It like Iran and Syria, they don't like PKK objectif, but they help them if they fight Turkey.

I really would have like to see Kilicdaroglu or Bahceli speak about Gulen, but they have avoid to speak about him.
It is every citizen's duty to question the authority. I'm more worried about the 20 million people in this country who aren't doing that.

It is every citizen's duty to question the authority.

Do you defend Gulen here ? Because I'm worried than a man which is still very mysterious can spy about everbody in Turkey : Turkey's military, CHP, MHP, AKP........

Zaten Ak Parti düşüp yerine CHP yada MHP gelse idi yada koalisyon yapılsaydı, bunlar tamamen fetullahın güdümünde olacaktı. CIA ve MOSSAD ile birlikte çalışan bu örgüt bütün partileri kıskacına almış durumda, ellerinde vekillere ve başkanlara şantaj yapabilecekleri bir çok koz var . Devleti istedikleri doğrultuda yönetip ya böleceklerdi yada ayetullah misali fetullahı başımıza getirip farklı bir inanış ortaya çıkararıp bizi planlarına alet edeceklerdi.

Erdoğan 2002 de ilk seçimini kazanmadan önce muhtemelen işin içindeydi ama Saddam misali köprüyü geçene kadar ayıya dayı dedi, köprüden geçince kıçlarına tekmeye bastı, bugün olan kavgalar bu sebepten gibime geliyor.

Last edited:
Gülen is a fake interfaith dialoguer. He is in the same team like your beloved atheist/satanist illuminati masters. Gülen´s goal is to undermine Islamic faith and religion with his brainwashing "schools" which are in fact laboratories for Illuminati mindcontrol.

stop taking the political curves with so much speed, my cehape friend. you will lose control in the next viraj.
aaand another single-cell organism hits my ignore list :lol:

@Hurshid Celebi
@LegionnairE
Bad News:(
According to Ukrainian news web site
Россия в Сирии развернула новейшие системы ПВО - СМИ - Korrespondent.net

Russia put S-400 in Syria! Turkish aerospace has been controlling by Russians!.

We had a conflict about s-300 with Greece. It was a reason of war. But now ??

Getting hot!
1712108.jpg

2E63C21900000578-0-image-a-27_1447365342487.jpg

EDIT:
Resource of that news.
Vladimir Putin deploys advanced anti-aircraft missile system in Syria | Daily Mail Online
Putin rolls out the big guns: Russia deploys advanced 'Growler' anti-aircraft missile system in Syria able to hit jets at an altitude of up to 90,000 feet as far away as Tel Aviv
  • Photographs from Russia's Syrian base appear to show advanced weapon
  • The SA-21 Growler can hit high-flying aircraft at a range of 250 miles
  • The missile can cover most of Syria and much of the eastern Mediterranean
  • It may even be able to target British jets using RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus
  • For more on Russia's air strikes in Syria visit www.dailymail.co.uk/russia
Vladimir Putin has deployed an advanced anti-aircraft missile defense system to Syria with a range capable of taking down jets as far away as Tel Aviv.

The Russian military released photographs of the S-400 Air Defense System, known to NATO as SA-21 'Growler', at the Latakia Airbase on the Syrian coast.

The advanced missile system, which is understood to have a maximum range of 250 miles is capable of bringing down an aircraft at a maximum altitude of 90,000 feet - which is more than twice the height of a cruising passenger airliner.
The Russian Ministry of Defence invited a group of 50 foreign journalists to the airbase where the air-defence radar system could be clearly seen.

From the heavily-defended airbase, the missile system can cover an area covering most of Syria, southern Turkey, Cyprus, the eastern Mediterranean as well as much of Israel.

The missile system comes in three sections, with a central control point, a radar complex capable of tracking 300 targets and controlling six anti-aircraft missile launchers.

It is understood that the weapon system is capable of monitoring and targeting British aircraft using RAF Akrotiri in Cyprus.

Russia has been steadily building up its forces in Syria, with increasing numbers of fighter-bombers and helicopter gun ships being deployed at its airbase.

Russian analyst Yury Barmin said on Twitter: 'Alleged S400 complex radar was spotted at the Russian air base in Latakia. Another "accidental" leak by Russia's MoD.

'By deploying S400 to Latakia, Russia sends signal to Turkey and Israel but also creates a shield over Syria's coastal areas.'

The S-400 is also able to intercept cruise missiles and other potential airborne threats.

It is also believed to be a major threat to military aircraft such as the RAF Tornado and the US Air Force F-15 and F-16.

Russian defence officials claim it can even target the fifth-generation F-22 Raptor aircraft.

Russia is also selling the older-generation S-300 system to Iran and is considering exports of the newer weapon to India, China and Saudi Arabia.

According to a Russian missile commander speaking to Sputnik News: 'Even if a plane is flying low and with the same speed as a vehicle moving on the ground, the radar will show it on the screen. For the S-400 there is no such thing as “stealth” aircraft, the system will see it and will shoot it down.'
Russian defence officials have claimed that over the past two days its aircraft have performed 85 combat sorties attacking 277 terrorist locations in Aleppo, Damascus, Lattakia, Hama, Homs and Idib provinces.

They said an Su-24M bomber attacked an ISIS armoured convoy in Homs destroying three tanks and two infantry fighting vehicle.

As pictures of the advanced missile system emerged, Russia claimed that ISIS and other terror groups in the Middle East have access to mustard gas.

Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova told Tass: 'Islamic State and some other radical Islamist groups in the Middle East have indeed gained access to the components and technologies for the production of chemical weapons and began using them more actively in Syria and Iraq

'If earlier we talked about the use of household and industrial chlorine by them as chemical weapons, now there is verified information about the use of warfare poisonous agents, including mustard gas. This gas is also used for the purposes of provocation to blame the government for that.'

Back
Top Bottom