• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It means that Azerbaijan will never trust Turkey again. What this Arab-Worshiper asshole is going to do next? declaring a shia-sunni war against Azerbaijan? Anyway, it does not matter, we can start to sell oils to Israel via our pipelines to Georgia and Russia.

Its b.s news. Made up by @Quasar.

How's that? lol
It was under AKP and Erdogan that Turkey increased its GDP by several fold.
Erdogan is a genius.
:lol::lol::lol:
Go away kid. You were insulting him until a few days ago for his strategy about Syria, and now you became an Erdogan lover after seeing my comment? Go fool yourself kiddo. You are not even good in trolling.

:lol::lol::lol:
Go away kid. You were insulting him until a few days ago for his strategy about Syria, and now you became an Erdogan lover after seeing my comment? Go fool yourself kiddo. You are not even good in trolling.

Syria has nothing to do with it.
What Im saying he is a great leader of Turkey. Regardless of what happens anywhere else in the region.
Stop living in lala-land. lol

Its 100%. The govt isnt going to mess up relations with azerbaijan.

News.Az - Turkish FM about ties with Azerbaijan
I hope so. There is an anecdote which says an army of lions led by a moron is much weaker than an army of cripples which is led by a wise lion. Although Turkish people are our only true brethren, but if Erdogan goes full-retard, we need to choose our other options. ;) BTW, I hope your army or your people start a serious attempt to stop Erdogan's madness.

Syria has nothing to do with it.
What Im saying he is a great leader of Turkey. Regardless of what happens anywhere else in the region.
Stop living in lala-land. lol

It means that Azerbaijan will never trust Turkey again. What this Arab-Worshiper asshole is going to do next? declaring a shia-sunni war against Azerbaijan? Anyway, it does not matter, we can start to sell oils to Israel via our pipelines to Georgia and Russia.
Come down hot head :lol: it was a sarcastic comment from Quasar, i also thought he was serious. :D

I hope so. There is an anecdote which says an army of lions led by a moron is much weaker than an army of cripples which is led by a wise lion. Although Turkish people are our only true brethren, but if Erdogan goes full-retard, we need to choose our other options. ;) BTW, I hope your army or your people start a serious attempt to stop Erdogan's madness.

poor troll. did you retreated when I mentioned Syria? Go back to your Arabic Cofee shop, or your other threads. This thread needs more intellectual level than what you have.

Not at all. Erdogan's Syria policy was dumb for sure and I still stand by it.
But irrespective of that, he has been great for Turkie. Thats just factual. :)

Come down hot head :lol: it was a sarcastic comment from Quasar, i also thought he was serious. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone can over throw a government that they dont like the what stops someone else from doing the same later?:unsure:

@Kaan clean his trolling, bro.
He hasnt broken the rules though and we need more diversity in the thread. hell i dont even do politics and im now being forced to throw in some stuff here and there.

If someone can over throw a government that they dont like the what stops someone else from doing the same later?:unsure:

He hasnt broken the rules though and we need more diversity in the thread. hell i dont even do politics and im now being forced to throw in some stuff here and there.
isn't this comment trolling:
rmi5 has anger management issues. lol
?
OK, I will leave this thread. You may have much more fun with your diverse troll friend.

and what must be done wıth those whom come to power ın the rıght way and use that power r to destory theır opposite and silence the people ın usa people havbe guns no one can do that to them but ın countrıres trully what must be done ?

Back
Top Bottom