• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and what must be done wıth those whom come to power ın the rıght way and use that power r to destory theır opposite and silence the people ın usa people havbe guns no one can do that to them but ın countrıres trully what must be done ?
Thats the problem with politics in general. Everyone is after their own good and the people are lucky if there so happens to be progress, this is how it works most of the time. Anyway if you ask me things should be solved peacefully.

@ResurgentIran

You have just offically trolled for the 2nd time.

Last edited:
I think the way and the environment you are raised in is more of a factor than being intelligent or not.

I am sure most AKP voters have their own rationalisations in voting for them, be it religious or other aims.:laugh::sarcastic:

I do not know why you got in defensive mode and attempt to justify... Many people in prison have reasons to stand against the laws, Does it make them innocent? What about the other people that are affected by those crimes?

I do not know why you got in defensive mode and attempt to justify... Many people in prison have reasons to stand against the laws, Does it make them innocent? What about the other people that are affected by those crimes?

I was merely trying to point out the obvious. No matter how intelligent you are, if a mother/father emposes the idea of a god from the age of 2, you will do what ever you can, to avoid angering this god and potential hell.

Most AKP voters feel that god would want them to vote for AKP; thanks for the akpian imams. These people rationalise their vote for AKP purely by religious reasons. Does this make it right? No.....

Of course, this not the case all the time.

A representative from the main opposition party talks about the Ruling party and its ''achievements'', here is some of them:

- The only muslim leader in the world is Mr.Erdoğan, WHO has got the Davut star medal from the jew lobbies in USA,

- The Kürecik Radar station of NATO is installed by the permission of The AKP and Erdoğan, which protects the Israel from Iran,Syria etc.,

- Turkey has made some secret agreements with Israel during the AKP and Erdoğan government,

- The veto on Israeli participation into the NATO exercises is lifted by the AKP and Erdoğan government,

- The veto on The acceptance of Israel into OECD membership is lifted by the AKP and Erdoğan government,

- In The vote on the investigation of nukes in Israel , Turkey stayed abstained by the order of The AKP and Erdoğan government,

- The Minister of Education sent a message to the schools , which says you(school principles) do not ban any Israeli products in schools, ...etc...etc...

However, the same AKP and Erdoğan government plays the hero on Palestine issue... feel fooled?

-

Indeed there have been and still are controversial topics, especially i wonder about that nato radar, but what i really wonder is, would any Turkish party not give in to pressure from US (indirectly Israel) behind the scenes in the end? The real ugly part we can agree on is that akp is using Gaza or any muslim issues for his own good while he doesnt give a rats as.s about Turkics

Thats the problem with politics in general. Everyone is after their own good and the people are lucky if there so happens to be progress, this is how it works most of the time. Anyway if you ask me things should be solved peacefully.

@ResurgentIran

You have just offically trolled for the 2nd time.

hehe lol
Seni sevdim Kaan jan. :D

Lets keep religious discussions out of the politics section.

Last edited:
Guys...watch Erdogan is talking like a human being. :tup: (Live)

Başbakan Erdoğan Barlas'ın sorularını yanıtlıyor (CANLI) - Milliyet Haber

Edit: Never mind.... his started talking BS again... BUlent Barlas is such an @sslicker journalist, he have always been, so no surprises...Liboş.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So he can talk normal as long as he is cool but starts smoking from his head when he get warm?
Like an old truck.

TCU1289.jpg

She implies he did not work in Turkey, so no right to be nominated, and then claims he is the puppet of the others( the oppositions parties), and then asks why he did not nominate himself.

After all those words, she says her rights(religiously) on him are not helal.

That video brings back the classical debate over how votes of ignorants and educated people are seen equal.

I wish I was a psychologist, I would make turn.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom