• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
breaking news!!!! Erdoğan announced that Turkey will block the Azeri oil which is going to Isreal trough Turkey. and Turkey is unilitarly withdrawing from the free trade treaty with isreal. and after defining the current stiuation as a new
crusade he told that Turkey will reconsider the status of the NATO radar base in malatya. erdoğan is the bigest muslim leader ever man Allah bless him.
Source?

breaking news!!!! Erdoğan announced that Turkey will block the Azeri oil which is going to Isreal trough Turkey. and Turkey is unilitarly withdrawing from the free trade treaty with isreal. and after defining the current stiuation as a new
crusade he told that Turkey will reconsider the status of the NATO radar base in malatya. erdoğan is the bigest muslim leader ever man Allah bless him.

c'mon man where is the source dude?

752469-mother_of_god_meme_super.png

Nice played.... you remember, many times "we all said Erdogan is just talk"....anyways. He should scrap those deals as they benefit Turkey.
Brother, i doubted, but seriously started reading Turkish newspapers after i read Quasar's post. We can expect anything from Erdogan, can't we? he's that crazy sometimes :rolleyes1:

It means that Azerbaijan will never trust Turkey again. What this Arab-Worshiper asshole is going to do next? declaring a shia-sunni war against Azerbaijan? Anyway, it does not matter, we can start to sell oils to Israel via our pipelines to Georgia and Russia.

Back
Top Bottom