• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This guys is so calm i watched a discussion in a tv channel where he was answering the questions, his aswers made sense and no populist speech was seen. :tup:

Mate, imagine they ask the same question ro Erdogan.... He would turn into red.. then began shouting, insulting journalist... etc. etc. :)

Looks like that woman get rid of her brain with an operation...

A representative from the main opposition party talks about the Ruling party and its ''achievements'', here is some of them:

- The only muslim leader in the world is Mr.Erdoğan, WHO has got the Davut star medal from the jew lobbies in USA,

- The Kürecik Radar station of NATO is installed by the permission of The AKP and Erdoğan, which protects the Israel from Iran,Syria etc.,

- Turkey has made some secret agreements with Israel during the AKP and Erdoğan government,

- The veto on Israeli participation into the NATO exercises is lifted by the AKP and Erdoğan government,

- The veto on The acceptance of Israel into OECD membership is lifted by the AKP and Erdoğan government,

- In The vote on the investigation of nukes in Israel , Turkey stayed abstained by the order of The AKP and Erdoğan government,

- The Minister of Education sent a message to the schools , which says you(school principles) do not ban any Israeli products in schools, ...etc...etc...

However, the same AKP and Erdoğan government plays the hero on Palestine issue... feel fooled?

-

T.C. Başbakanlık Kamu Diplomasisi Koordinatörlüğü

Bu sezon ismini İstanbul Başakşehir Futbol Kulübü olarak değiştirilen İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyespor 135 milyon liraya mal olan stadına bugün kavuşuyor. Boz Baykuşlar adlı küçük bir grubun desteklediği futbol kulübünün yeni stadının kapasitesi ise 17 bin 800 kişi. Kulüp adına Passolig kartı alan kişi sayısı ise sadece 860.
Sadece 860 kişi bilet aldı - Hürriyet EKONOMİ

1397599087.jpg

the football club of The biggest municipality in Turkey changed its name (Istanbul) with a district name Başakşehir in İstanbul, which mostly votes for the AKP and Erdoğan, and spent 134.949.900Turkish Liras to build that stadium in Başakşehir district. The capacity of that stadium is 17.800, and the number of WHO bought ticket to watch matches in that stadium is 860.

BÜTÜN ULKEYI DINLEDIN, MILLETIN YATAK ODALARINI CEKTIN... ULKENIN TUM SIRLARINI KIME SATTINIZ LAN...

YASASIN HAINLER ICIN CEHENNEM...
Bundan bir kaç yıl önce Baykal'ın ve 5-6 tane MHP milletvekilinin seks kasetleri ardından da ordu içindeki gizli konuşmalar ortalara düştüğünde senin gibiler göbek atıyordu ne oldu şimdi koçum? 10 sene boyunca yoldaşınız olan cemaat aynı boku size yapıncamı bir anda aklınıza mahrem olayı geldi? İkiyüzlülükte sınır tanımıyorsunuz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eger dindar olmak arap sevdalisi olmakla ayni seyse.. eyvallah ben sapina kadar Arap sevdalisiyim kardesim..

sende putuna tapinmaya devam edersin senin putcu dinin sana benim ki bana..

elhamdulilah.

bence isminden islamicfaith bölúmünú ceksen isabet olur Islamla hic bir alakan yokta..
elhamdulilah.

secde.jpg

There is no such thing to worship a human being in The Islam, here is some educatiion:

@ELTurco

bm6nxrxciaaojk6_jpg_large.jpg

How much you love the country is photographed above.

Those two proofs are shortcut answer to the sincerity of your kind to the Islam and the country.

It is a big period.

Last edited:
secde.jpg

There is no such thing to worship a human being in The Islam, here is some educatiion:

@ELTurco

Those two proofs are shortcut answer to the sincerity of your kind to the Islam and the country.

It is a big period.

The reason you belittle and dislike your own peasant countrymen is just cause they are religious admit it because you know in fact they behave so cause theyre from the countries rural areas anyhow you seem to make it appear as if their behaviours have to do something with Islam itself

you basically said here that muslims are uncivilised + most probably you hate arabs with a passion too you have some issues clearly.

yet you call yourself Islamicfaith&secularism..i have to admit ive never come across something similar really interesting special case i have to say.

btw those pictures have nothing to do with me i would personally not even pray infront of a drawing of an animal let alone picture or poster of a real human being.

also most probably in regard to those picture you tried to somehow link me with trust me i am probably much more modern than you are if people could compare our looks side by side also our way of thinking.

You think ofyourselfs as enlightenend laics but you are not.. probably if we could compare you to laics from France you are most probably the most backward and bigotted form of laics even worldwide.

You are much more extreme in your views than even the France who are the founders of laicm itself.

Last edited:
Freedom of speech and religion is essential in a healthy society.
I hope @Islamic faith&Secularism is not insulting any religion.....

I think he means that some religious people does not respect the flag.

You belittle and dislike your own peasant countrymen just cause they are religious because you know in fact they behave so cause theyre from the countries rural areas anyhow you seem to make it appear as if their behaviours have to do something with Islam itself

you basically said here that muslims are uncivilised + most probably you hate arabs with a passion too you have some issues clearly.

yet you call yourself Islamicfaith&secularism..i have to admit ive never come across something similar really interesting special case i have to say.

btw those pictures have nothing to do with me i would personally not even pray infront of a drawing of an animal let alone picture or poster of a real human being.

also most probably in regard to those picture you tried to somehow link me with trust me i am probably much more modern than you are if people could compare our looks side by side also our way of thinking.

You think ofyourselfs as enlightenend laics but you are not.. you are most probably the most backward and bigotted form of laics.

You are more extreme in your views than even the France who are the founders of laicm.

You are that , you are this, you do this , you do that etc..etc
. is sum of your whole story above.

However, What i claimed and said is below. Why are you avoiding answering them instead of describing me?.. run out of excuses?

secde.jpg

@ELTurco

It is a big period.

Freedom of speech and religion is essential in a healthy society.
I hope @Islamic faith&Secularism is not insulting any religion.....

I think he means that some religious people does not respect the flag.

Well not exactly.. he called me a Arablover before,

and ofcourse its somehow undesirable to do so with our flag but theyre just praying they dont burn it or something no need to make a fuss about it imo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom