• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The numbers dont lie we loose more people on workplace accidents than Europe and USA, its obvious that goverment fails to improve the conditions, or its just not that important for them, its more important to have a economic growth for the next elections.

Mortality rate:

Developed countrys - 4.2
Turkey - 19.1

http://hw2012.healthy-workplaces.eu/fop/slovenia/sl/publications/occupational_acc_article_final.pdf
As i said before, Turkey is always late implementing measures. Too many people die before effective measures are taken. Take a look at our soldiers who faced pkk terrorists without proper modern equipment for decades, same many losses there.
But to say that the govt is solely to blame here, while the cause is not even known yet, is also wrong imo, be it akp, mhp or chp. So I agree that Turkey should fasten up safety and working reformations where needed.

As i said before, Turkey is always late implementing measures. Too many people die before effective measures are taken. Take a look at our soldiers who faced pkk terrorists without proper modern equipment for decades, same many losses there.
But to say that the govt is solely to blame here, while the cause is not even known yet, is also wrong imo, be it akp, mhp or chp. So I agree that Turkey should fasten up safety and working reformations where needed.
Believe it or not i dont care who the goverment is be it AKP CHP MHP or whoever, they are all animals sitting in the parliament and eating our peoples hardly earned money, nobody cares about the hard working people, a Goverment is supposed to improve the life standarts of the people, but our politians are fighting in our Parliament like animals.

Look, this is our polititians.

24410761.jpg

You know how it is to sit in Europe and watch the show in Turkey, its tragicomical, not even 1/100000000 th of whats happening in Turkey would be tolerated in Europe, im just sad for our Country.....

Seriously **** them all, they all deserve a bullet.

Last edited:
What is most irritating is how these retards keep repeating "they involve politics to this".

Siyaset dedikleri şeyde hesap sorulması ha, neymiş sadece dua etmek lazımmış ondan sonra sorulurmuş, sanki önceki olaylarda çok hesap sordunuzda, siz kim hesap sormak kim, beyniniz uyuşmuş sizin, son günlerde birkaç tane yabancıdan duyuyorum, Başbakanın Soma da söylediklerini duymuşlar, dalga mı geçiyor, halk tepki göstermiyor mu ? populeritesini kaybeder mi falan diyorlar, gelde adamları inandır bu herifin her zaman böyle olduğuna, her zaman böyle konuştuğuna.

send more and more so that satisfy yourself.

Erdoğana ne söylememizi istiyorsunuz ? dünya bir olmuş hücum ediyor bu karalama kampanyasına bizde mi katılalım ?

Alakalı alakasız her suç Erdoğana ithaf ediliyor insaf biraz ya...

send more and more so that satisfy yourself.

Erdoğana ne söylememizi istiyorsunuz ? dünya bir olmuş hücum ediyor bu karalama kampanyasına bizde mi katılalım ?

Alakalı alakasız her suç Erdoğana ithaf ediliyor insaf biraz ya...

Shoe box was more than enough.

Yani yaptıklarınız o kadar yanlış ki, resmen kendi ülkenizi gambazlıyorsunuz, şimdi koç sabancı gibi yahudi aileleri biz uluslar arası sitelerde gambazlasak bütün ayıplarını ortaya çıkartsak ticaretlerine mani olsak olur mu? yok onlar da bu ülkenin vatandaşı diyoruz kendimizden görüyoruz siz bırakın ticaret adamını ülkenizin siyasileri, devlet kurumları dahil herkesi yalan yada doğru haberlerle yıpratıyorsunuz. Bir durup düşünün ben ne yapıyorum diye.

Shoe box was more than enough.

Dont do that Sinan, everybody know trues about it...

Dont do that Sinan, everybody know trues about it...

I don't know what you believe but i know the truth.

Erdogan and his family and his ministers formed a pool that accepts bribe money from wealthy businessmen. He and his family been rich, his son Burak managed to found an Armada of ships in 5-6 years. His idiotic son Bilal, has millions of dollars in Türgev....

Moneys in shoeboxes, accepting 750.000 $ of watches, and so on.... blame is on to them, not to the ones that exposed Erdogan and his gang.

I don't know what you believe but i know the truth.

Erdogan and his family and his ministers formed a pool that accepts bribe money from wealthy businessmen. He and his family been rich, his son Burak managed to found an Armada of ships in 5-6 years. His idiotic son Bilal, has millions of dollars in Türgev....

Moneys in shoeboxes, accepting 750.000 $ of watches, and so on.... blame is on to them, not to the ones that exposed Erdogan and his gang.

All these claims answered by government please check them on internet. Erdogan was has same asset before his established AK party, also please check that Kilicdaroglu or KOÇ, Sabanci etc. they have been more more rich compared with the past...

Even all these jewish, other minorities and Turkish people getting reach if you compare with past. It is mean people getting reach in AK party period, problem is that jewish and other elite groups have begrudged to Anatolian people.... they must be allways poor! isnt it ?

All these claims answered by government please check them on internet. Erdogan was has same asset before his established AK party, also please check that Kilicdaroglu or KOÇ, Sabanci etc. they have been more more rich compared with the past...

Even all these jewish, other minorities and Turkish people getting reach if you compare with past. It is mean people getting reach in AK party period, problem is that jewish and other elite groups have begrudged to Anatolian people.... isnt it ?
Your answer to everything is Jew, you sound like Iranian Mullahs, its getting ridiculous.

Your answer to everything is Jew, you sound like Iranian Mullahs, its getting ridiculous.

If you check enemies of Erdogan, they are usually Jewish like Dogan Group, Koc, Sabanci etc.

After came Erdogan our realationship broken with Israel and USA, as you see our general enemies are quite clear.

Sources of Main problems are Jewish actually.

Back
Top Bottom