• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You still insist on this stupity, everybody knows 17 Aralık was a Cemaat attempt, but all these tapes were real and you still can't say anything about them, instead you prefer to ignore them, when will you start having some dignity ?

You said people got richer, I said they did not, they're living on debts, rich people got richer, not ordinary people, are you denying this ? My family is a first hand example, until 2007-2008 there were times we couldn't even find some changes to buy bread, and that was during AKP period, we only got better when my father decided to take risk and use credit, he managed to overcome debt thanks to his hardwork and help of my grandfather.

Are you kiddind me, these tapes which you mention about detected as fitting (fake) by several sound companies (even american companies) catch it TRT o kasetin montaj olduğunu ispatladı

If you go industrial area you can see that they are growing day by day so our export rate increasing rapidly. Check our economic datas what do you want more ?

you must be blind, deaf and dignity for dont see them :disagree:

Are you kiddind me, these tapes which you mention about detected as fitting (fake) by several sound companies (even american companies) catch it TRT o kasetin montaj olduğunu ispatladı

US companies thingy is a lie, and it has been exposed by those companies.

And you are quoting from a state tv... (gerçekten manidar. )

If you go industrial area you can see they are growing every day so our export rate increasing rapidly. Check our economic datas what do you want more ? you must be blind, deaf and dignity for dont see it.

I bought a car 3 years ago for 40.000 TL now it is 70.000 TL..... we are getting so fucking rich. :)

If you go industrial area you can see that they are growing day by day so our export rate increasing rapidly. Check our economic datas what do you want more ?

you must be blind, deaf and dignity for dont see them :disagree:

For god's sake you still want to believe what you want, if these tapes were montage, Tayyip would personally show the documents and proofs to 80 million people, there is nothing other then some people claimnig these were montage, they even ridiculed themselves several times by claiming American companies are proved tapes were montage, which those companies denied.

Do you have hardships understanding ? you said people got richer, I said not, you keep giving examples about how industry is improved or something, then where is the results on ordinary people ? why people still can't live properly without debts ? why is people living with salaries around the edges of hunger limit ? why are we keep getting ridiculous tax raises ?

US companies thingy is a lie, and it has been exposed by those companies.

And you are quoting from a state tv... (gerçekten manidar. )

I bought a car 3 years ago for 40.000 TL now it is 70.000 TL..... we are getting so fucking rich. :)

If you dont like to see it, let catch other source Haber : ABD'li uzmanlar ses kaydını inceledi sonuç mu? haberi

also please accept this video as a gift

For god's sake you still want to believe what you want, if these tapes were montage, Tayyip would personally show the documents and proofs to 80 million people, there is nothing other then some people claimnig these were montage, they even ridiculed themselves several times by claiming American companies are proved tapes were montage, which those companies denied.

Do you have hardships understanding ? you said people got richer, I said not, you keep giving examples about how industry is improved or something, then where is the results on ordinary people ? why people still can't live properly without debts ? why is people living with salaries around the edges of hunger limit ? why are we keep getting ridiculous tax raises ?

Why unemployment rates very low in Turkey if we compare with past or europe standarts ? or why richer people rates increasing in Turkey everyday?

Lots of people was unemployed and richest people allways was that elit groups in the past, wasn't it ?

see ?

Last edited:
If you dont like to see it, let catch other source Haber : ABD'li uzmanlar ses kaydını inceledi sonuç mu? haberi

also please accept this video as a gift

Why unemployment rates very low in Turkey if we compare with past or europe standarts ? or why richer people rates increasing in Turkey everyday?

Lots of people was unemployed and richest people allways was that elit groups in the past, wasn't it ?

see ?

I would put statement of this company here but since you would directly say it was made up, I'm putting this here

John Marshall Media (johnmarshallmed) on Twitter

John Marshall Media | Facebook

You just don't want to accept simple as that, there is no proof these were fake other then some scattered claims and lies.

Before telling me to "see", try to give me a proper answer, why people has to live on debts for a proper life ? why is average salaries are still around the edges of hunger limit ? why are we keep getting constant raises on taxes ?

Last edited:
This web site mention about improvements of AK Party AK İcraatlar

also catch these videos ak icraatlar - YouTube :chilli:

i spared a few minutes to read and understand your stance; ı am quite sure that you are not interested in the reality and facts; You are just trying to follow your ''own'' agenda. no matter what the situation is, you will always try to deny, twist, derail, back-mirror things.

Such approach is done by someone WHO is instructed or really no self concious.

I do not know why others bother to Show you the light; maybe they feel responsible as citizens of this country, but you are not a person WHO deserves such efforts.

Note: When i mention ''you'',i do not refer you personally; i refer the third part over you. so no effense please.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom