• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i spared a few minutes to read and understand your stance; ı am quite sure that you are not interested in the reality and facts; You are just trying to follow your ''own'' agenda. no matter what the situation is, you will always try to deny, twist, derail, back-mirror things.

Such approach is done by someone WHO is instructed or really no self concious.

I do not know why others bother to Show you the light; maybe they feel responsible as citizens of this country, but you are not a person WHO deserves such efforts.

Note: When i mention ''you'',i do not refer you personally; i refer the third part over you. so no effense please.

I sometimes follow to opposite tactics, this is the best way to respond :chilli:

I sometimes follow to opposite tactics, this is the best way to respond :chilli:

This is not a war, people here try to question and find WHO is responsible. No one but you and some others think this is a war, therefore do not care the event, deaths. You are just playing here, as you added that 'smile'' at the end of your post above.

That is what makes angry people more.

I would put statement of this company here but since you would directly say it was made up, I'm putting this here

John Marshall Media (johnmarshallmed) on Twitter

John Marshall Media | Facebook

You just don't want to accept simple as that, there is no proof these were fake other then some scattered claims and lies.

Before telling me to "see", try to give me a proper answer, why people has to live on debts for a proper life ? why is average salaries are still around the edges of hunger limit ? why are we keep getting constant raises on taxes ?

If you go and live in small cities, easy to live but if you go big cities like Istanbul, Ankara etc with your small salary of course hard to live.

I know lots of people living with minimum wage without dept but they are usually working with their spouse.

If you check other countries most of them in same situations, no country does not solve this problem properly...

So we pay high taxes since decades, AK party reduced taxes of basic needs and food etc. but petrol, cars etc. still have high taxes. This is not that surprise beucase we are importing them...

also don't forget these taxes using for government services. Government has to get taxes somehow...

This is not a war, people here try to question and find WHO is responsible. No one but you and some others think this is a war, therefore do not care the event, deaths. You are just playing here, as you added that 'smile'' at the end of your post above.

That is what makes angry people more.

Dont mix, i don't laughing for mine accident! we was talking about soundtracks...

If you go and live in small cities, easy to live but if you go big cities like Istanbul, Ankara etc with your small salary of course hard to live.

I know lots of people living with minimum wage without dept but they are usually working with their spouse.

If you check other countries most of them in same situations, no country does not solve this problem properly...

So we pay high taxes since decades, AK party reduced taxes of basic needs and food etc. but petrol, cars etc. still have high taxes. This is not that surprise beucase we are importing them...

also don't forget these taxes using for government services. Government has to get taxes somehow...

Living in small cities was always been easier, problem was they did not had enough job opportinities and its still same.

I suppose you don't consider credit card as a debt ? for a family to have a proper life, at least two person should work and they should have a credit card, and its only for basic needs. if they need to buy a house or a car or anything that is fairly expensive, their only choice is to have credit. Ask around , out of 10 families you will may be see 1 or 2 families without any debts.

Other countries do not claim their people got richer and they made miracles in economy though, in numbers, our country improved vastly, but somehow its effect on average people is very minimal.

I don't know what taxes are reduced, pretty much everything keep getting more expensive, some are in ridiculous amounts.

Look guys, I'm no Erdogan fan or fanboy. But he might have a point with Israel, why is Netanyahu Israeli PM after declaring that they would pay compensation for marmara is holding back the funds. Clearly they are waiting for the moment which will put them in the best light possible.

Look out of the box once in awhile. Israel is no friendly country.

Look guys, I'm no Erdogan fan or fanboy. But he might have a point with Israel, why is Netanyahu Israeli PM after declaring that they would pay compensation for marmara is holding back the funds. Clearly they are waiting for the moment which will put them in the best light possible.

Look out of the box once in awhile. Israel is no friendly country.

We made them unfriendly, we should have not directly involve in Palestine issue, its barely has anything with us, Turkey is pretty much the only country in middle east which Israel can have a normal relationship, they were not negative about Turkey , there was no reason to ruin this relationship.

Living in small cities was always been easier, problem was they did not had enough job opportinities and its still same.

I suppose you don't consider credit card as a debt ? for a family to have a proper life, at least two person should work and they should have a credit card, and its only for basic needs. if they need to buy a house or a car or anything that is fairly expensive, their only choice is to have credit. Ask around , out of 10 families you will may be see 1 or 2 families without any debts.

Other countries do not claim their people got richer and they made miracles in economy though, in numbers, our country improved vastly, but somehow its effect on average people is very minimal.

I don't know what taxes are reduced, pretty much everything keep getting more expensive, some are in ridiculous amounts.

food, income tax, medicine, health care, education, tourizm, Corporation taxes REDUCED to minimum rate also capital companies tax exemption for the first time, spending on education tax breaks, home was exempt from property taxes for disabled applied etc. etc.

If you dont get taxes from your people, you will be like Greece in the future as bankruptcy.

Also you cant make rich every of your people but you can raise of their life standarts, so government doing this very well...

You looks like dont know anything about Turkiye, So Government to guarantee for find a job for jobless people and government opened lots of business courses for train them also government give grants and long term loans without interest for Jobs etc...

Why don't you see these improvements?

Enter again this site AK İcraatlar for check improvements of Government.

We made them unfriendly, we should have not directly involve in Palestine issue, its barely has anything with us, Turkey is pretty much the only country in middle east which Israel can have a normal relationship, they were not negative about Turkey , there was no reason to ruin this relationship.

We are Muslim and we have to save our all brothers and sisters, even doesn't matter they are not Muslim we have to save innocent people for humanity.... I don't mind that realtionship with Israel, if they wanna make a good relationship with Turkish people, they have to learn to be Human!

Last edited:
food, income tax, medicine, health care, education, tourizm, Corporation taxes REDUCED to minimum rate also capital companies tax exemption for the first time, spending on education tax breaks, home was exempt from property taxes for disabled applied etc. etc.

If you dont get taxes from your people, you will be like Greece in the future as bankruptcy.

Also you cant make rich every of your people but you can raise of their life standarts, so government doing this very well...

You looks like dont know anything about Turkiye, So Government to guarantee for find a job for jobless people and government opened lots of business courses for train them also government give grants and long term loans without interest for Jobs etc...

Why don't you see these improvements?

Enter again this site AK İcraatlar for check improvements of Government.

We are Muslim and we have to save our all brothers and sisters, even doesn't matter they are not Muslim we have to save innocent people for humanity.... I don't mind that realtionship with Israel, if they wanna make a good relationship with Turkish people, they have to learn to be Human!

Why can't you just answer where is results in average person's life ? they made improvements ok then why is that not effects average person situation ? I listed you everything one by one, you still just repeat same things, what you said that people got richer and I answered this, you still answer with avoiding this point.

Yeah I don't know anything about this country, only you know about this coutnry because since you proved that you're so objective and wise.

What are you gonna do to save your brothers ? whats changed after we ruined our relationship ? states affairs should not be based on emotions, what can we do about Palestine is nothing more then talk and humanitarian aid. Also thoughts on Israel are so biased, they're served like they were evil on earth, its totally exaggerated.

And you care so much about non-muslims , fur sure.

So you are in agreement with me, they are not friendly. Were they friendly when providing military training to Kurds in the 90s? Or when allegedly Mossad tipped Turkish intelligence on the whereabouts of APO.

Why does Fethullah Gulen (USA-CIA) and Israel want Erdogan - AKP out of government?

Why does an Israeli official say that Turkish-Israeli relations will normalise soon, the same month as mine disaster? Co-incidence? Will it normalise?

Why does Erdogan shout "Israeli Spawn" to a Turkish demonstrator? Out of Malice? Hatred for israeli? Is Erdogan that closed minded? Is there something going on between Israel and Turkey?

Look there are things going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of, many questions that we could conspire about. One thing is certain however, Israel is not friendly.

10291239_1424712361131384_2759133902780244293_n.jpg

also see this Uğur Dündar'a Soma'da şok protesto-Sabah - 16 Mayıs 2014

Uğur Dündar'a Soma'da şok protesto
1400180033272.jpg

Türkiye Gazeteciler Federasyonu (TGF) Başkanı Atilla Sertel ve gazeteci-yazar Uğur Dündar, Soma Kömür İşletmeleri Maden Ocağı'nı ziyaret etti.

Sertel, Dündar ile geldiği Eynez bölgesindeki maden ocağında yürütülen çalışmaları inceledi, mahsur kalan işçilerin yakınları ve vatandaşlarla sohbet etti.

DÜĞÜNE GİDER GİBİ GELMİŞSİN! GİT BURADAN! SİYASET YAPMA!

İncelemelerinin ardından etrafında toplananlara konuşma yapmaya başlayan Dündar, bir grup işçi yakınınca "burası siyaset yapma yeri değil, git burdan. Düğüne gider gibi gelmişsin, git buradan..." denilerek protesto edildi.

Tepkiler üzerine konuşmasını yarıda kesen Dündar, maden sahasından ayrıldı.

another showman

10320614_219089061633479_1273140159578231199_n.jpg

@u.MP

He is cornered so much that he brings up irrelevant things to change the subject.

he expects to derail the topic, Many people can answer him as you did; and then the topic will have been changed.

As i said he is not interested in the event and deaths.

@u.MP

He is cornered so much that he brings up irrelevant things to change the subject.

he expects to derail the topic, Many people can answer him as you did; and then the topic will have been changed.

As i said he is not interested in the event and deaths.

Yes of course thats why you shared political videos and photos after one day of the accident!? inst it ?

I'm just show their real faces....for people to see....

What do you think about Erdogan going around punching people, or is it a fake and edited video?

it can be real because provocateurs swearing his mom and family for provoking him.... if he is punching somebodies of course it is not true.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom