• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why can't you just answer where is results in average person's life ? they made improvements ok then why is that not effects average person situation ? I listed you everything one by one, you still just repeat same things, what you said that people got richer and I answered this, you still answer with avoiding this point.

Yeah I don't know anything about this country, only you know about this coutnry because since you proved that you're so objective and wise.

What are you gonna do to save your brothers ? whats changed after we ruined our relationship ? states affairs should not be based on emotions, what can we do about Palestine is nothing more then talk and humanitarian aid. Also thoughts on Israel are so biased, they're served like they were evil on earth, its totally exaggerated.

And you care so much about non-muslims , fur sure.

I told you before, it is same in all world countries even in Japan, Germany, USA or UK. How can you make rich all your people ? it is imposible you just try deflect the main point!

Even we have supported Philipinas, all Africans, Chinese, Korean, Japans, Europian etc. when they get trouble so you can't understand me because even you don't mind our Palestines brothers and sisters, important thing is Elit groups for you who has power the rule to world.... i see...

I told you before, it is same in all world countries even in Japan, Germany, USA or UK. How can you make rich all your people ? it is imposible you just try deflect the main point!

Even we have supported Philipinas, all Africans, Chinese, Korean, Japans, Europian etc. when they get trouble so you can't understand me because even you don't mind our Palestines brothers and sisters, important thing is Elit groups for you who has power the rule to world.... i see...

It was you who said people got richer, don't look at me.

EVERYBODY only cares about those who he/she feels close to, now don't lie, your caring about non-muslims is just in name only, you don't even care about people who has different political views or beliefs in your own country but you care so much about Egypt because you consider them close to you, simple as that.

And now I'm an elite ? if I'm not a Koyun I'm automatically an elite :D just few pages ago I was telling you how sometiems we were not even able to find changes to buy bread.

It was you who said people got richer, don't look at me.

EVERYBODY only cares about those who he/she feels close to, now don't lie, your caring about non-muslims is just in name only, you don't even care about people who has different political views or beliefs in your own country but you care so much about Egypt because you consider them close to you, simple as that.

And now I'm an elite ? if I'm not a Koyun I'm automatically an elite :D just few pages ago I was telling you how sometiems we were not even able to find changes to buy bread.

It is your faul, of course all of our people cant be very rich at the sametime, if you use your brain as limited what can i do for you ?

You says we shouldn't care about Palestinas, i said we have to... then you say me that you don't care other nations! man this is really ridiculous...

If you don't like of Islam of course you will prefer that elit groups because they are offer you which you want in the world... but don't forget that they won't save you other world :D

Also that owner of Soma mine was mason, who is close friend of KOÇ Group so will you save that Mr. Alp Gurkan ?
Koç sayesinde batmaktan kurtuldu - A Haber -16 Mayıs 2014

You was telling mine-owner is close friend of Ak party deputy :D

Even Dogan group started protect the mine-owner while attack Erdogan Mesele YAS değil! - A Haber -16 Mayıs 2014

-------------------------------------------------

Another news;

Old man of MIT wanna do a meeting with Old Masons, looks like men of old system wanna turn back with their young team. interesting....
Bahçeli'den şok hamle - A Haber -16 Mayıs 2014

Last edited:
It is your faul, of course all of our people cant be very rich at the sametime, if you use your brain as limited what can i do for you ?

You says we shouldn't care about Palestinas, i said we have to... then you say me that you don't care other nations? man this is really ridiculous...

If you don't like of Islam of course you will prefer that elit groups because they are offer you which you want in the world... but don't forget that they won't save you other world :D

Also that owner of Soma mine was mason, who is close friend of KOÇ Group so will you save that Mr. Alp Gurkan ?
Koç sayesinde batmaktan kurtuldu - A Haber -16 Mayıs 2014

You was telling mine-owner is close friend of Ak party deputy :D

-------------------------------------------------

Another news;

Old man of MIT wanna do a meeting with Old Masons, looks like men of old system wanna turn back with their young team. interesting....
Bahçeli'den şok hamle - A Haber -16 Mayıs 2014

I gave you my answer, I said rich got richer and average people is still same, they're living on thanks to constant debts, I keep saying this and all you do is trying to show how country is improved then I said country is improved ok but why it is not effects average people ? who is using limited part of his brain now ?

I didn't said we should not care about Palestine, I said there is nothing we can do about Palestine other then empty talking and humanitarian aid, Tayyip has made Atar againts Israel, what is changed for Palestinians ? absolutely nothing, only result is our relationship with Israel is worsened.

Yeah if we don't have same political views as you, we must be automatically Kemalist, because Islam is belongs to you :D thats reminded of something, during the Gezi protests, there was a veiled girl who was criticizing AKP, you know whats happened to here ? people like you started calling her fakely veiled, bitch, traitor etc. , whenever there were people who were religious in the other political groups, you directly accused them of not being Muslims, faking it etc. , is Islam belongs to you ? is everyone have to act according to you ?

F.ck that government dog a haber but put that aside so what if operator of mine is not an AKP puppy ? mine is belongs to government and its have to be supervised by government, what does your government do instead ? giving examples from 1800s.

@Targon i'll reply when i available so i wanna share this picture for our Turkish members.

1512411_219310398278012_4991821721391870085_n.jpg

Bunların zihniyeti yıllardır böyledir, acaba maden olayı olduğunda sevinmişmidir bu vicdansız?

------------
10342958_691244377607572_1174809402907641667_n.jpg

VE SOMA TESADÜFLERİ

Olaydan iki hafta önce Mecliste kimse yokken CHP Milletvekilleri SOMA' da ki maden hakkında önerge veriyor ve önergeyi Akparti li vekiller görmeden hemen geri çekiyor..! TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Ve sürekli ülkeyi karıştıran derin odaklar tarafından yönlendirilen bu grubun siyasi kolu neden Zonguldak Kozlu değilde Soma için soru önergesi veriyor ? TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Milletvekili ve madenci maaşı karşılaştırması yapan foto birkaç haftadır sürekli sosyal medyada servis ediliyordu .Böylece topluma zihinsel ve psikilojik olarak hazırlayıcı etkilerde mi bulundular? TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Köylülerin iddialarına göre bir kaç haftadır bölgeye elektrik ve trafo kontrolü yaptıklarını idda eden bazı kişiler geliyor.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Tam mesai değişimi esnasında yani bütün çalışanlar aynı anda içerdeyken ne hikmetse trafo patlıyor.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
İşçiler dışarı çıkarılırken bu seferde bilinmeyen bir sebepten dolayı yangın çıkıyor.
Yangın kısa sürede söndürülüyor ama bir süre sonra daha şiddetli çıkıyor.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Başbakanın kendisini geçenlerde rezil ettiği ve 2009'da, Bursa'da 19 kişinin öldüğü maden ocağı sahibi Nurullah Ercan'ın avukatlığını yapan Feyzioğlu olay akşamı Soma'ya gidiyor ve insan haklarından dem vuran açıklamalar yapmaya çalışıyor ! TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Ve bir kaç saat geçmeden ellerinde pankart bazı insanlar SOMA' da madencilerin göçük altında kaldığını yazan pankartlarla meydanlara fırlıyorlar.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Tıpkı Hrant Dink cinayeti (Failleri yavaş yavaş ortaya çıkıyor) gibi. Binlerce pankart kısa süre içinde nasıl basılır ve dağıtılır. DİKKAT EDİN HİÇBİRİ ŞİRKETİN SAHİBİNE SALDIRMIYOR BAŞBAKANA SALDIRIYOR. TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Soruşturma başlatılıyor ve hemen ardından Cumhuriyet Baş Savcılığı sorumlu olan herkesin madende olduğu ve sorumlu tutulacak kişilerin öldüğünü bildiriyor.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Ve Mehmet Baransu'nun Twitter hesabına bakın olaydan önce neler yazmış.Sanki birilerine talimat verir gibi.
1)
2)
Dün A haberde birisi çıktı telefonda enteresan şeyler söyledi.Madende tuhaf şeyler var böyle modern bir madende bu kadar büyük ihmallerin üstüste olması tesadüfi olamaz diyor ! BİZ TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Şimdi, 29 Nisan öncesi, trafo kameralarının tümü incelenecek.Savcılar harekete geçti ve olay yeri inceleme ekipleri göreve başladılar.İşin ucu nereye varırsa varacak.
Böyle bir trafo,durup dururken patlamaz.Bir trafonun patlaması icin,çok aşırı bir yüklenmenin olması gerekir veya trafoyu patlatacak kadar çok kısa devre.
Olayın,vardiya değişiminde olduğu söyleniyor,o halde hiç patlamaması gereken bir anda patlamış.Yani en az yüklenmenin olduğu anda !
Birileri çok büyük operasyon yapıyor isteyen inansın istemeyen inanmasın ama tarih bunları yazar.
Birgün bunlar ortaya çıkar.
Ayakta uyutulmaya çalışılıyoruz.

----------------------

Faciadan bir hafta önce ne hikmetse manisa soma adında bir grup açılıyor ve tamda olay başladıktan sonra hükümete sistematik bir şekilde saldırmaya başlıyorlar, tepkiler aldıktan sonra yetmezmiş gibi grubun açılış tarihini değiştiriyorlar....
10380922_748670775175595_4358352812185016497_n.jpg

BUYRUN!

Last edited:
Bu Türk politikası ne kadar iğrenç birşey oldu. Günlerdir bu konuyu, bu sitede yorum yapmadan takip ediyorum. Aynı iğrenç tavırlar burda da sergileniyor.

Olayın ilk gününden Erdoğana saldırmalarının arka planın da ne olduğunu anlamak lazım. Biz olayın arka planında böyle bir şey çıkmasın diye korkuyoruz ama onlar AK partililer ölsün bitsin ülke batsın önemli değil mantığındalar. Malesef sosyal medyada yapılan yorumlar bunu gösteriyor...

Last edited:
@Targon i'll reply when i available so i wanna share this picture for our Turkish members.

1512411_219310398278012_4991821721391870085_n.jpg

Bunların zihniyeti yıllardır böyledir, acaba maden olayı olduğunda sevinmişmidir bu vicdansız?

------------
10342958_691244377607572_1174809402907641667_n.jpg

VE SOMA TESADÜFLERİ

Olaydan iki hafta önce Mecliste kimse yokken CHP Milletvekilleri SOMA' da ki maden hakkında önerge veriyor ve önergeyi Akparti li vekiller görmeden hemen geri çekiyor..! TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Ve sürekli ülkeyi karıştıran derin odaklar tarafından yönlendirilen bu grubun siyasi kolu neden Zonguldak Kozlu değilde Soma için soru önergesi veriyor ? TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Milletvekili ve madenci maaşı karşılaştırması yapan foto birkaç haftadır sürekli sosyal medyada servis ediliyordu .Böylece topluma zihinsel ve psikilojik olarak hazırlayıcı etkilerde mi bulundular? TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Köylülerin iddialarına göre bir kaç haftadır bölgeye elektrik ve trafo kontrolü yaptıklarını idda eden bazı kişiler geliyor.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Tam mesai değişimi esnasında yani bütün çalışanlar aynı anda içerdeyken ne hikmetse trafo patlıyor.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
İşçiler dışarı çıkarılırken bu seferde bilinmeyen bir sebepten dolayı yangın çıkıyor.
Yangın kısa sürede söndürülüyor ama bir süre sonra daha şiddetli çıkıyor.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Başbakanın kendisini geçenlerde rezil ettiği ve 2009'da, Bursa'da 19 kişinin öldüğü maden ocağı sahibi Nurullah Ercan'ın avukatlığını yapan Feyzioğlu olay akşamı Soma'ya gidiyor ve insan haklarından dem vuran açıklamalar yapmaya çalışıyor ! TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Ve bir kaç saat geçmeden ellerinde pankart bazı insanlar SOMA' da madencilerin göçük altında kaldığını yazan pankartlarla meydanlara fırlıyorlar.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Tıpkı Hrant Dink cinayeti (Failleri yavaş yavaş ortaya çıkıyor) gibi. Binlerce pankart kısa süre içinde nasıl basılır ve dağıtılır. DİKKAT EDİN HİÇBİRİ ŞİRKETİN SAHİBİNE SALDIRMIYOR BAŞBAKANA SALDIRIYOR. TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Soruşturma başlatılıyor ve hemen ardından Cumhuriyet Baş Savcılığı sorumlu olan herkesin madende olduğu ve sorumlu tutulacak kişilerin öldüğünü bildiriyor.TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Ve Mehmet Baransu'nun Twitter hesabına bakın olaydan önce neler yazmış.Sanki birilerine talimat verir gibi.
1)
2)
Dün A haberde birisi çıktı telefonda enteresan şeyler söyledi.Madende tuhaf şeyler var böyle modern bir madende bu kadar büyük ihmallerin üstüste olması tesadüfi olamaz diyor ! BİZ TESADÜF DİYELİM.
Şimdi, 29 Nisan öncesi, trafo kameralarının tümü incelenecek.Savcılar harekete geçti ve olay yeri inceleme ekipleri göreve başladılar.İşin ucu nereye varırsa varacak.
Böyle bir trafo,durup dururken patlamaz.Bir trafonun patlaması icin,çok aşırı bir yüklenmenin olması gerekir veya trafoyu patlatacak kadar çok kısa devre.
Olayın,vardiya değişiminde olduğu söyleniyor,o halde hiç patlamaması gereken bir anda patlamış.Yani en az yüklenmenin olduğu anda !
Birileri çok büyük operasyon yapıyor isteyen inansın istemeyen inanmasın ama tarih bunları yazar.
Birgün bunlar ortaya çıkar.
Ayakta uyutulmaya çalışılıyoruz.

----------------------

Faciadan bir hafta önce ne hikmetse manisa soma adında bir grup açılıyor ve tamda olay başladıktan sonra hükümete sistematik bir şekilde saldırmaya başlıyorlar, tepkiler aldıktan sonra yetmezmiş gibi grubun açılış tarihini değiştiriyorlar....
10380922_748670775175595_4358352812185016497_n.jpg

BUYRUN!

I can show you more disguisting things from your "side" as well, are you only seeing what you want to see ? such disguisting people are everywhere, and stop trying to put me into a category, I'm with no one.

Yes this is also a conspiracy, they killed 300 people just in order to blame AKP ! how evil these people right, god, get a brain.

Of course it is a conspiracy! so why these people again smash up everywhere.... for save miners or country or what!?!?!

10341721_10152838983983012_3944843022916959831_n.jpg

1622244_10152837807873012_8104615124403170682_n.jpg

1966741_10152837660233012_5549122008842423131_n.jpg

Erdogan shouldn't have come up with 1800's examples and those recordings of his advisor kicking a person and then apologizing and erdogan himself accusing a person of being an israeli spy are questionable moves. Not exactly smart, not something i would expect from a person at the position of Erdogan.

But on the other hand i cant stand those people who started rioting and protesting against the govt, i dont care if its akp, chp or mhp, on day 1. Neither can i stand it when rumors, like the one about the so-called 15 years old worker, are (deliberately?) spread immediately to stir things up, because if one rumor has been spread, who knows what other news are just rumors that people take for truth. Let everything clear up through time and then blame govt or the owner if proven. It seems some people are too eager to play politic games over the back of those fallen people.

There was always a small, violent group of seasoned protesters, they were here for decades, you're showing their doings to blame everyone that opposes you, you have done the same thing at Gezi, when there was one(1) molotov throwing incident happened, suddenly every protester become molotov throwers !

@usernameless

15 year issue was not a rumor, its spreaded after a relative of the boy said it to tv, its later revealed boy was 19, but its still weird , I think they might have changed his age so he could work, otherwise I do not know why his uncle would say he was 15.

There was always a small, violent group of seasoned protesters, they were here for decades, you're showing their doings to blame everyone that opposes you, you have done the same thing at Gezi, when there was one(1) molotov throwing incident happened, suddenly every protester become molotov throwers !

@usernameless

15 year issue was not a rumor, its spreaded after a relative of the boy said it to tv, its later revealed boy was 19, but its still weird , I think they might have changed his age so he could work, otherwise I do not know why his uncle would say he was 15.
Yesterday evening i saw on tv the parents of that boy showing his id card where you could see that he was born in 1995 in front of the camera. Anyway, it's really strange. I just have the feeling many more confusing stories will come out, this situation is already sad and then we also have to deal with 'what can we believe and what not'.

Yesterday evening i saw on tv the parents of that boy showing his id card where you could see that he was born in 1995 in front of the camera. Anyway, it's really strange. I just have the feeling many more confusing stories will come out, this situation is already sad and then we also have to deal with 'what can we believe and what not'.

A very sad and confused uncle was the source of that rumor. Nothing intentional...

Last edited by a moderator:

If i swear of your death mom and swearing of your family what will you do ?

Ahmet'in zeka seviyesindeki bir kitleye hitap ettikleri için normal böyle bir şeyle gelmeleri... Sonra bizle alay ediyorlar, bizi aşağılıyorlar diye ağlamıyorlar mı bi de :disagree:

A very sad and confused uncle was the source of that rumor. Nothing intentional...

Ağlayanlar ve memleketten kaçanlar da belli görüyoruz her şeyi :D siz tepeden bakmaya devam edin.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom