• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm sure Killuminati too thinks he and his ideas are too complicated for those "ordinary" people to see :)

I dont think stupidness comes from genetics, but from wrong indoctrination.

Because of wrong indoctrination, people takes wrong steps in wrong direction. Thats what makes Turkey backward country.

This is my post from 3 weeks ago. No doubt there have been some changes on that demand if not fully cancelled. But do we know anything about that? It is hard for me to believe Erdogan will gave up from that.

If you think this has nothing to do with Iran. You are wrong, so wrong...

I really don't know , all I can tell is that turkey just like iran would like to take the lead in the muslim world , turkey , iran , Egypt , Saudi Arabia , they all want to lead the muslim world and of course each has their own approach to this :)

I'm sure Killuminati too thinks he and his ideas are too complicated for those "ordinary" people to see :)
kiluminati from how he sounds is a Persian jew in east coast dude

It is hard for me to believe Erdogan will gave up from that.
He already gave up. He said that Israel met all his demands. Although naval blockade is intact. :wave:

He already gave up. He said that Israel met all his demands. Although naval blockade is intact. :wave:

I think, giving up to consider the blockade as an obstacle for restoration of the ties is a much more possible scenario for Erdogan than giving up completely.

By the way, according to the news, Netanyahu has promised to lift the blockade, moreover Turkey and Israel is going to create an humanitarian organization which will build schools, hospitals, etc in Palestine and will cooparete in order to contribute to the living standarts of Palestinians.

like I said score 1 for john Kerry , the man is a nice guy , Spielberg made Lincoln to embrace john Kerry not knowing he will make Israel apologize :tup:

I think, giving up to consider the blockade as an obstacle for restoration of the ties is a much more possible scenario for Erdogan than giving up completely.

By the way, according to the news, Netanyahu has promised to lift the blockade, moreover Turkey and Israel is going to create an humanitarian organization which will build schools, hospitals, etc in Palestine and will cooparete in order to contribute to the living standarts of Palestinians.

I think Netanyahu has promised to lift the embargo for the consumer goods not for lifting the naval blockade.

I think Netanyahu has promised to lift the embargo for the consumer goods not for lifting the naval blockade.

Başbakan Eskişehir'deki törende görüşmeyi şöyle anlattı:
"Dün İsrail’i ziyaret eden ABD Başkanı Barack Obama ile telefon görüşmesi gerçekleştirdik. Beni İsrail'den aradı. Yanında Netenyahu da vardı. Obama selamlamadan sonra telefonu Netenyahu’ya verdi. 9 kardeşimizi şehit verdiğimiz olayla ilgili olarak İsrail'den 3 başlıkta talebimiz vardı. Kesin özür dilenmesini istiyorduk. Üzüntü değil özür diyorduk. Bu arada çok şeyler oldu. Gidildi, gelindi, konuşuldu falan. Şehitlerin ailesine tazminat ödenmesini istiyorduk. Filistin’e uygulanan ablukanın kaldırılmasını istiyorduk. Netenyahu telefonda özür dilediğini iletti. Ben de şehitlerimiz ve halkım adına bu özrü kabul ettiğimizi ilettim. Netenyahu şehitlerimizin yakınlarına tazminat verilmesi talimatı verdiğini iletti. Ben de konunun takibi için talimat verdiğimi ifade ettim. Filistin'e ablukanın kaldırılacağı sözünü de Netenyahu bu görüşmemizde ifade etti. Ayrıca Filistin topraklarındaki insani durumun ilerletilmesi içinde işbirliği yapılması için İsrail’den söz aldık.''

'Obama arad, telefonu Netenyahu'ya verdi' - Hrriyet GNDEM

Israel always said that they can bring through legal land crossings whatever they wish, build schools, hospitals - anything. But naval blockade will remain intact. Israel will never allow ships to go in Gaza without inspection.

john Kerry is one clueless guy , the jews in America will make him pay :laugh:

But naval blockade will remain intact. Israel will never allow ships to go in Gaza without inspection.

that sounds sweet , when Israel naval blockades gaza and Egypt land blockades them , they will turn to iran even more...

Israel always said that they can bring through legal land crossings whatever they wish, build schools, hospitals - anything. But naval blockade will remain intact. Israel will never allow ships to go in Gaza without inspection.

If that's the case, IMO Erdogan would continue to push on the subject, but this time, it will not be a reason to spoil the relationship between Israel and Turkey.

However it is spun around even the front of the NY Times is calling it a major breakthrough--a concession given by Israel, finally. So no more spinning, please: Accept as 'apology' instead of 'regret' and move on.
Turkey and Israel should work together for a safe Middle East, starting with an independent and viable Palestinian state where Turkey's good offices can guarantee no rocket fires while Israel respects Palestinians as equal neighbors living in their own state.

I am one of those who vehemently criticized Israel for the Flotilla attack on this forum and people like me are vindicated. We are not gloating. We were right then and have been proved right. I was/am also one of them who said that, long term, a Turkey-Israel breach is not good for the region.

But I also add to that by saying that Turkey should not let some short term gains cloud the larger historic gains: Turkey should lead the Middle Eastern revival--with or without Israel-- into a prosperous Middle East. The first step for that would be the creation of a truly independent Palestine. Turkey should not lose sight of that.

Hell yeah, They are in Sh!t right now, If they dont get a bailout soon they will go bankrupt. EU made an loan offer, But with similair demands as the one given to Greece, So they turned to Russia which in return refused. :lol:

cool! maybe theyll accept our full dominance over the island? :cheers:

What Netanyahu said was that Israel already eased the blockade on Gaza and that it was enough, Erdogan called it a victory.

Full speech of Erdogan (17:40 - 22:06)

Ba

Watch 22:00

Erdogan is saying " Prime minister Netenyahu promised that the blockade for Palestine will be lifted, the restrictions for the consumer goods entry will be lifted not only for Gazza but for the whole Palestine"

Lets wait for the Netenyahu's answer for this. If he says bloackade will remain intact then it means relations will stay at it is.

why do we care about Palestinians so much? Not that we should not care about them but this is too much. Relationship with Jews are much more worthy than some Jarabs who betrayed us during ww1 for some money. When Turks were defending the holy city against crusaders during ww1, Arabs joined the ranks of the Crusaders..

Back
Top Bottom