• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not only turkey won this victory but it also diverted attention from iran for good , this turkey-Israel thing will go on for at least a couple of months...

Hell yeah, They are in Sh!t right now, If they dont get a bailout soon they will go bankrupt. EU made an loan offer, But with similair demands as the one given to Greece, So they turned to Russia which in return refused. :lol:

There were rumors that Russia has requested military presence in Cyprus in return.

Rusya Başbakanı Dmitri Medvedev, Rumların doğalgaz rezervleri ile ilgili öneride bulunduğunu doğrulamış, fiyat ve Türkiye ile sorunlar nedeni ile konunun cazip olmadığını ifade etmişti. Medvedev, askeri üs konusu ile ilgili iddiaları ise, "alternatif öneriler var" şeklinde cevaplamıştı.

Rusya'dan Rumlara kötü haber

Apparently, Russia has also refused their proposal about the gas reserves because of Turkey :)

Not only turkey won this victory but it also diverted attention from iran for good , this turkey-Israel thing will go on for at least a couple of months...

Not really, this apology last at max a couple days. They rather focus more on the demi-god delusional iranian supreme leader which routinly threathens to destroy Israel every week.

Thəorətic Muslim;4067858 said:
Erodgan has gotten what he wanted an "Apology" from Neti. Hes got everything he could ask for and then some.

The only loser here is Neti. in the end he was only able to drag his feet. Lasting 3-4 years, was a face-saving measure.
Erdogan demanded lifting the naval blockade over Gaza. That was the most critical issue for Israel, since it would hurt our security. And it did not happen.

We restored relations without compromising our security. So well done Bibi.

Erdogan is going to go to Gaza Haber : Erdo?an Gazze'ye gidiyor FLA? haberi

Now that i'm sure relations is not going to be like the old days with Israel. Probably he is going to give union messages to Arab world.
Well I would devide relationships in several periods:

1949-1992 - Low level relationships, silent military cooperation.
1992-2002 - Rabin comes to power in Israel, Oslo agreements. Golden era. Open close ties, large military contracts, booming trade and tourism, joint military drills.
2003-2008 - Erdogan comes to power. relationships slowly cool down. There are some military drills, but few military contracts, although trade and turism keep blooming.
2009-2010 - Gaza war. Relations freeze, no drills, no new contracts, Erdogan almost daily attacks Israel.
2010-2013 - Marmara incident. Ambassadors are called off, all military ties are cut, tourism stops. But ironically civil trade keeps growing.

What happens now. Obviously relationships wont return to 90-es level. But I think they will be better than in 2009-2010. I guess back to 2003-2008 level.

Yara, it's a win win for Erdogan. With him graciously accepting the apology, he has scored full points at home and within the wider Middle East.

Interesting, the ball is now in Erdogans court. He no longer has a reason to be hostile to the Israelis as his one demand was met but we will now see how much he values support from the rest of the middle east he was supposedly pandering to.

Erdogan demanded lifting the naval blockade over Gaza. That was the most critical issue for Israel, since it would hurt our security. And it did not happen.

We restored relations without compromising our security. So well done Bibi.

Israel will not apologize until a condition like lifting the blockade exists. Actually that is the reason why it exists, to prevent Israel from taking constructive steps. That is why we haven't seen an apology yet.

This is my post from 3 weeks ago. No doubt there have been some changes on that demand if not fully cancelled. But do we know anything about that? It is hard for me to believe Erdogan will gave up from that.

If you think this has nothing to do with Iran. You are wrong, so wrong...

Well I would devide relationships in several periods:

1949-1992 - Low level relationships, silent military cooperation.
1992-2002 - Rabin comes to power in Israel, Oslo agreements. Golden era. Open close ties, large military contracts, booming trade and tourism, joint military drills.
2003-2008 - Erdogan comes to power. relationships slowly cool down. There are some military drills, but few military contracts, although trade and turism keep blooming.
2009-2010 - Gaza war. Relations freeze, no drills, no new contracts, Erdogan almost daily attacks Israel.
2010-2013 - Marmara incident. Ambassadors are called off, all military ties are cut, tourism stops. But ironically civil trade keeps growing.

What happens now. Obviously relationships wont return to 90-es level. But I think they will be better than in 2009-2010. I guess back to 2003-2008 level.

Agreed. But I don't think there will be any military cooperations. I just watched Erdogan's live speech in Turkey. In general he said "Israel met our demands and we accepted their apology for the peace in ME."

What i found interesting is. When Turkey had issues with another country. He generally says that "We don't have any issues with the people of X country. We have issues with the current government of the X country". He didn't said this. He didn't mention the historical ties with Israeli people, etc. Our countries will be neutral against each other i think.

9 Stupid Turkish citizens killed for nothing. They Will keep telling stories for children.

Arab Spring finished, Kurdistan was created. No longer Erdogan is needed to play hero of Arabs. Business as usual.

You guys are stupid? How did he apologize? We want to see him on stage and apologize to the Turkish Nation and not to that erdogan

As if that wasnt enough, The true value of the gas was reveiled to be less then 2 Billion!

Analysis: Cypriot gas no fix for country's funding gap | Reuters

News came in just today :lol:

I'm almost starting to feel sorry for them :D

9 Stupid Turkish citizens killed for nothing. They Will keep telling stories for children.

Arab Spring finished, Kurdistan was created. No longer Erdogan is needed to play hero of Arabs. Business as usual.

9 Turkish citizen have been killed because of stupid decisions of the stupid people. At least, those stupid people have admitted their incompetentcy. When are you gonna do that?

You guys are stupid? How did he apologize? We want to see him on stage and apologize to the Turkish Nation and not to that erdogan

He is the Prime Minister of a country. Who do think he should apologise. Of course his counterpart, or our President. :)

9 Turkish citizen have been killed because of stupid decisions of the stupid people. At least, those stupid people have admitted their incompetentcy. When are you gonna do that?

I am teaching stupid people complicated things. :)

Back
Top Bottom