• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then CHP needs to expand, reform its rhetoric/agenda, and spread throughout Turkey. As long as they remain the party of "Western coastal Turkey"....They have no chance.
It's not gonna happen with arabs <mod edit> repeating the propaganda "AKP is the best party of Turkish history" BS
I'm not reading these disccusions between our guys vs Islamist foreigners. It's pointless.
There was no discussion... it was just poor me trying to educate someone who has no knowledge about what's happening in Turkey.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not gonna happen with arabs <mod edit> repeating the propaganda "AKP is the best party of Turkish history" BS

Dude, there is no Arab propaganda.

From an outside perspective, AKP does look to be the best party Turkey has had in years.

But it doesn't matter what outsiders think...If CHP works on ground in Turkish heartlands...and adapt effective political stance that is more exclusive...then they might have chance.

Never going to happen..CHP is worse than AKP..

Thats what I think too.

But if they reform and adapt smart strategies, anything can happen.

CHP needs to be a pro-active, helpful opposition to AKP...help AKP in their good deeds, and stop them from bad deeds by remaining within the democratic system of the Turkey

Never going to happen..CHP is worse than AKP..
NOTHING is worse than AKP
Dude, there is no Arab propaganda.
From an outside perspective, AKP does look to be the best party Turkey has had in years.
By arab <mod edit> I was referring to AKP fanboys like you.
AKP name was marketed throughout middle east systematically.
And any moron who looks at Turkey from outside thinks everything is normal.

Turkey is so badly polarized, people with different opinions are looking each other like enemies. This is AKP's doing, they've been spreading hate through the country knowing their islamist class will back them up without any question. It's time that they go.

Even MİLGEM project is dead in it's tracks because of AKP, because of Erdogan.
It's time we start recovering from the bullsh*tstorm

NOTHING is worse than AKP

By arab <mod edit> I was referring to AKP fanboys like you.
AKP name was marketed throughout middle east systematically.
And any moron who looks at Turkey from outside thinks everything is normal.

Turkey is so badly polarized, people with different opinions are looking each other like enemies. This is AKP's doing, they've been spreading hate through the country knowing their islamist class will back them up without any question. It's time that they go.

Even MİLGEM project is dead in it's tracks because of AKP, because of Erdogan.
It's time we start recovering from the bullsh*tstorm

While agents of UK change our culture and burning Qurans, execute imams and ban pray, hijab etc. we did nothing to our country. Because we though this is our country and it will be okay in the future..... we must be patient...

BUT

these bans and bs <mod edit> while remove by AK party people can't stand and have attacked our government, people and country.

What is normal for you, being infidel?

leave people so that they can live what they want, but not harm anywhere or anybody....

While agents of UK change our culture and burning Qurans, execute imams and ban pray, hijab etc. we did nothing to our country. Because we though this is our country and it will be okay in the future..... we must be patient...
BUT
these bans and bullshits while remove by AK party people can't stand and have attacked our government, people and country.
What is normal for you, being infidel?
leave people so that they can live what they want, but not harm anywhere or anybody....

Agents of UK, huh..... i know what you are trying to say.

If you are man enough, tell his real name instead of saying "UK agent"

You people are so dumb.. if Atatürk hadn't been, you would be all bastards..... pray for him everyday.

You people are so dumb.. if Atatürk hadn't been, you would be all bastards..... pray for him everyday.

Looked history who did these things? i'm telling about them.

the first man inonu

Profanity is Against Forum Rules

Be carrfull while write something, Ataturk was not alone while fight against enemies., i know that who is real bst., look carryfull that wealty people of Turkey who captured waterfronts and bosphorus...

While some traitors working with british and french army last times of Ottomans my ancestors was sold their all assets in Istanbul and they joined to national struggle movements in Sivas.... some of them went Syria to fight against british some of them set up caravan to carry weapons and logictics to war areas, some of them fought against british bst. in Gallipoli so after wars my grandfather was fatherless, whole his uncles, father and father's friends was die while done homeland defense....

So my grandfather had been shepherd,

Now i see that some wealthy people not like Shepherd AK party voters... those people say they are sheep...

Tell me know who is bst.?

while my ancestors fight against enemies and sell their all asstes to stand aganst enemy some deserter was doing trade and get along with europians...

Now these wealty people say you Ak party voters are sheep.

We are sheep but we are not dishonest and traitors) like them!

Last edited:
I can't understand why some people can't digest criticism about Atatürk.
I mean in the end he was no demigod to be flawless. He was a man just like you and I. So off course he would have his flaws just like you and I.

I'm taking a break from PDF...... this is sickening me.
Whats the problem mate?

I can't understand why some people can't digest criticism about Atatürk.
I mean in the end he was no demigod to be flawless. He was a man just like you and I. So off course he would have his flaws just like you and I.
He wasnt a UK agent, this isnt criticism, its insulting the savior of our Nation.

Whats the problem mate?

He wasnt a UK agent, this isnt criticism, its insulting the savior of our Nation.

If they were not agents of UK, why they did what UK wants...

They tried to remove Our religion. they banned hijab, they burned Quran and history books then they changed history books and try to change Quran and Sunnah, they never let Muslims people to enter army or others important positions so on.... until AK Pary came...

also i don't mentioned about Atatürk but you say....

I meant like Inonu, Ecevit, Demirel etc.

Back
Top Bottom