• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is not an 'opinion' but a fact. Internationally recognized fact.

You might argue that AKP's success lie in someone else's reforms (The first leader to 'open' Turkish economy) but still, it doesn't change the fact that AKP has been the most successful political party in Turkish history.
Internationally recognized fact my ***... they are laughing ther azz off at Erdogan in Europe.

And I have no interest in discussing Turkish politics with someone who never lived in Turkey.

Internationally recognized fact my ***... they are laughing ther azz off at Erdogan in Europe.

And I have no interest in discussing Turkish politics with someone who never lived in Turkey.

LOL..."laughing"? Who? "Europeans"? You mean bankrupt Greeks? or miniscule Romanians? Oh, did you mean French whose president just got blasted in last elections and moreover, far-right party won record votes and then went on to support Russia instead of EU? :lol:

Who are you trying to kid? Europe does not have a single leader that can compare to Erdogan in charisma, achievement, and victories.

Europe is no position to laugh at anybody, let alone a ground-breaking leader like Erdogan who has transformed a nation of ~ 80 million people...

Secondly, what inferiority-complex you have w.r.t Europe? Why do you care if Europe laughs or cries? Why do you have to make Europe "happy" by your actions? Shouldn't the interest of your nation be put first?

Many in West are idiotic retards who'll label anything as 'Islamists' ( a word with no meaning in real life) and sadly, people like you will follow their narrative instead of laughing at their utter stupidity.

Turks like you are like anti-Morsi Egyptians. You just want Erdogan gone....but then WHAT?! Your country will fall back into anarchy..you have NO alternative as of now...CHP/MHP are worse than AKP...military coup will destroy everything...and you have already seen what happens to a country when idiotic young hooligans topple the government without any vision (Look at Egypt now)...AKP and Erdogan have won every single election in last decade..whether it was a national election, Presidential, local body municipal elections, or constitutional referendum...Mashallah.

AKP under Erdogan is the legitimate leader of the Republic of Turkey.

You need to understand that and work to bridge the remaining gaps in Turkey to take your nation forward. Don't destroy your own country for your ego.

Lastly, who told you I have never lived in Turkey? ;)

@AUz
I'm just happy you decided to migrate to US and not Turkey, last thing we need is more people like you.
People who think it's normal for a country to ban youtube, twitter It's normal for a political party to control the courts and the police, it's normal for the protestors to be killed and media silenced, "rogue" journalists and army generals and pretty everyone much who disagrees with the ruling party are imprisoned, tenders are rigged, elections are rigged, all the savings of the country, hundred years old state companies are sold to foreign companies, education system is horrible, plagiarism is no longer a crime, terrorist demonstrations are no longer considered a crime and so forth.

Economy gets better and worse but the level of civilization can't be bought. Hence the condition of Saudi Arabia.

I'm sure you're making a lot of money in the US that you wouldn't be able to make back home but you haven't changed have you?

Please don't come to visit Turkey, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
1392491260142.jpg

@AUz
I'm just happy you decided to migrate to US and not Turkey, last thing we need is more people like you.

No, the last thing is Turks making the same stupid mistake as Egyptians did.

People who think it's normal for a country to ban youtube, twitter

No, its not normal. Erdogan didn't do it in 10 years. He just did it in the time of the trouble (typical politician) but thanks that it was struck down by courts. Again, it is a NO BIG DEAL at all. Things worse than this happen in the U.S...But this doesn't cause Americans to over-throw democracy and plunge their country into chaos.

You should learn that, too.

It's normal for a political party to control the courts and the police,

No, again its not normal...but it is also not normal for courts to be controlled by anyone whether gulenists, secularists, nationalists, military and so on.

All of the factions have tried to control/influence courts in Turkey...right? I wonder if courts were controlled by secularists, would you have had the same reaction to it? ;) I think not. Again, look at Egypt. Military-secular elite now controls everything..so much so that 500+ young people are given death sentence in one hearing because they oppose regime..and so called 'secular, liberals' "justify" this.

Some secularist turks might be the same, thats the fear.

it's normal for the protestors to be killed ,

AKP or Erdogan didn't kill protestors. Such incidents of police brutality are NORMAL in countries like even America..but again, this doesn't mean 'regime change' or toppling the system to push your country into civil war. You see, how irrational so-called 'secularists' are in Turkey, Egypt and so on?

They'll DESTROY their country to get their own ego satisfied.

We have seen it in Egypt, in Algeria, and other places too. So called secularists betray democracy and liberal values and destroy their countries just because 'they didn't get their way'

Turks must be aware of such threats and such people.

and media silenced

Media silenced? Just go to TodaysZaman website RIGHT NOW....and see..the frontpage headline is against Erdogan. The newspaper is filled with anti-government, anti-erdogan talking points..lol

"rogue" journalists and army generals and pretty everyone much who disagrees with the ruling party are imprisoned, tenders are rigged, elections are rigged, all the savings of the country, education system is horrible, plagiarism is no longer a crime, terrorist demonstrations are no longer considered a crime and so forth.

This is just a rant. Erdogan might be doing many wrong things...but he is also doing many, many right things. Present the actual, balanced picture so you can be more credible.

Right now, you are like Teaparty republicans here in United States who try to portray obama as the father of satan himself and the destructor of America and blah blah...

hundred years old state companies are sold to foreign companies,

Couple of examples would be very helpful.

Economy gets better and worse but the level of civilization can't be bought. Hence the condition of Saudi Arabia.

Erdogan made Turkey a more civilized society. He gave citizens their rights. Removed irrational hijab bans. And opened the country to outside world. Improved science and technology state in Turkey. Industrialized Turkey....and unlike others, he tried to spread civilization, infrastructure, and modern transportation to ALL Turkey including Anatolian regions, which were ignored by secular governments of the past.

Again, who are you trying to fool? Erdogan is not perfect..but he is definitely better than previous hypocritical undemocratic secular regimes...many of them.

I'm sure you're making a lot of money in the US that you wouldn't be able to make back home but you haven't changed have you?

I supported Imran Khan's party in last election in Pakistan. I support and believe in "people's power"....Masses have the right to rule themselves...and usually it leads to better results. Turks have every right to choose their own leadership. No need to bow down to west and make them happy.

Sorry, but I will..one day, Inshallah!

I plan to visit Israel and Turkey in coming years. :-)

One of my Saudi Friend's family visited Istanbul last month..few weeks before the elections when the political temperature was highest...and he told me that taxi driver who was showing Istanbul to his family was a very pro-Erdogan/AKP supporter...lol

Honest question: If not AKP, then who? Do you REALLY believe that CHP can run Turkey better than AKP?

No, its not normal. Erdogan didn't do it in 10 years. He just did it in the time of the trouble (typical politician) but thanks that it was struck down by courts.
NO, with the current idiotic system in Turkey you don't need a court order to ban any website but you need a court order to unban them. Erdogan has clearly stated without a shame that he doesn't respect the court order and YouTube is still BANNED in Turkey.

It's not your call if it's a big deal, No I don't care about what happens in the US, the land of the morbidly obese. <edited>:police:
No, again its not normal...but it is also not normal for courts to be controlled by anyone whether gulenists, secularists, nationalists, military and so on.

All of the factions have tried to control/influence courts in Turkey...right?
Nope. You have no clue about what you're talking about. It wasn't like this, we had a free court system before the changes on HSYK, we're going to have it again. And Turkey is not Egypt, we have a republic culture, we don't bow before dictators. Although some do.
secde.jpg

This is not the Turkish culture, this is the BS arab culture they are trying to establish in Turkey.
AKP or Erdogan didn't kill protestors. Such incidents of police brutality are NORMAL in countries like even America..but again, this doesn't mean 'regime change' or toppling the system to push your country into civil war. You see, how irrational so-called 'secularists' are in Turkey, Egypt and so on?
Erdogan explicitly said that he gave the order to the police for the attack, called the police "heroes" that "they have written an epic" and called the 15 year old kid who got murdered by the police "terrorist"
We have seen it in Egypt, in Algeria, and other places too. So called secularists betray democracy and liberal values and destroy their countries just because 'they didn't get their way'
You have no Idea what you're talking about.

Media silenced? Just go to TodaysZaman website RIGHT NOW....and see..the frontpage headline is against Erdogan. The newspaper is filled with anti-government, anti-erdogan talking points..lol
Couple of examples would be very helpful.
This is exactly why I didn't wanna discuss with you because You don't know a goddamn thing about my country. Only TV channel gave the news about Gezi protests was the Halk tv that nobody knew about.

Democracy = turban in Turkey
What about Alavis? They'll be able to wear turban in the universities
What about Kurds? kurds'll be able to wear turban in the universities
What about Atheists? they'll be able to wear turban in the universities aswell.
Congratulations, well done.

This freak has been supporting the terrorists in Syria, Kissing hamas' azz, negotiating with PKK, Negotiating with Ocalan but he does not negotiate with the people. He only understands power because he doesn't have an upper brain. He's a reptile

If it wasn't for the Gezi protests he was going to establish presidental system and make himself the president of federal Turkey. He's even removing TC signs from everywhere, he can't stand the republic.

56 people has died in Reyhanlı because of his retarded Syria policy, NOBODY resigned. Do you know how many cops lost their jobs over 17th of december corruption operations against ministers? He built a system that rewards the corrupt and punishes the honorable.

Last edited:
@LegionnairE

Leave other things aside, but tell me two things just...

@AUz
all the savings of the country, hundred years old state companies are sold to foreign companies,

First, can you give me any examples of this? What state-owned companies were sold to foreign companies? Give me examples.

Secondly, as I have asked you before, what is the alternative to AKP? Do you believe CHP will handle Turkey better than AKP?

Simple questions, answer please...

can you give me any examples of this? What state-owned companies were sold to foreign companies? Give me examples.
LOTS of companies, major companies like Türk Telekom, TEKEL, factories, highways, forests, they even tried to sell the bosphorus bridge! Where do you think all that money came from? They've sold properties that belonged the state ever since Atatürk.

I just googled and found a list although it's not complete
-tüpraş
-türk telekom
-petkim
-tedaş
-tekel
-etimaden
-igsaş
-adapazarı şeker fabrikası
-thy kamu hisseleri
-erdemir
-seka kastamonu işletmesi
-seka balıkesir işletmesi
-sümerbank nazilli basma fabrikası
-kuşadası limanı
-sakarya traktör fabrikası
-taksan takım sanayi
-trabzon limanı
-tümosan
-etikrom
-araç muayene istasyonları
-tekel sigara işletmeleri
-tekel sigara fabrikaları arazileri
-başkent elektrik
-meram elektrik
-petrol ofisi poaş
-manisa pamuklu mensucat
-çayeli bakır işletmeleri
-dikili limanı
-mersin limanı
-izmir limanı
-seka çaycuma işletmesi
-bursagaz
-et balık kombinaları
-eti elektrometalurji
-sümerbank bakırköy işletmesi
-kütahya şeker fabrikası
-eti gümüş
-seka ardanuç işletmesi
-tügsaş gemlik gübre san aş
-tekel alkollü içkiler
-esgaz
-büyük ankara oteli
-bandırma limanı
-samsun limanı
-kastamonu şeker fabrikası
-kırşehir şeker fabrikası
-turhal şeker fabrikası
-yozgat şeker fabrikası
-çorum şeker fabrikası
-çarşamba şeker fabrikası
-başak sigorta
-taksan
-şekerbank
-gerkonsan
-seka aksu işletmesi
-seka taşucu tersane arazisi
-thy usaş
-eryağ
-sümer holding'e ait taşınmazlar
-sümerbank adıyaman işletmesi
-ebuaş
-eti bakır
-eti gümüş
-amasya şeker
-çanakkale deri işletmesi
-sümer holding
-sümerbank
-denizcilik işletmesine ait feribotlar
-ataköy turizm
-ataköy otelcilik
-ataköy marina
-tügsaş samsun gübre
-tügsaş'a ait taşınmazlar ve araziler
-bergama pamuk iplik fabrikası
-kamu kuruluşlarına ait birçok sosyal tesis
-tercan
-iskenderun dç
-ereğli limanı
-iskenderun limanı
-yarımca limanı
-yarımca porselen
-divriği ve hekimhan demir madenleri
-kırıkkale çelik çekme boru fab.
-oymapınar barajı
-eti aluminyum madenleri
-seydişehir aluminyum fab
-emek işhanı
-istanbul hilton oteli
-tekel tuz işletmeleri
-tügsaş'a ait diğer depo fabrika ve araziler
-ankara çimento fab
-ladik çimento fab
-gaziantep çimento fab
-şanlıurfa çimento fab
-bartın çimento fab
-konya krom
-borçelik
-spor toto
-karadeniz gemisi
-inegöl kibrit fabrikası
-büyük tarabya oteli
-büyük efes oteli
-murgul bakır işletmesi

And let's make this one thing clear, I'm not against privatization, I'm against whe way it's done. It's the fact that they've sold these companies one by one to foreign global companies and Turkish people didn't get to invest because simply nobody in Turkey can buy a huge company like Türk Telekom in one go. But like the Turkish airlines they could just put the stock on stock market and Turkish people could invest.

They didn't do that because that way they wouldn't get any bribe and get rich in the process. Sons of b1tches!
as I have asked you before, what is the alternative to AKP? Do you believe CHP will handle Turkey better than AKP?
First of all, if Erdogan is gone, AKP is gone. AKP is a one-man party. That's not the case with CHP, there are lots of good people in CHP that can take over in case Kılıçtaroğlu is gone. Second, political parties with vote percentage under %10 can not enter the parliament. This is anti democratic, CHP is pushing to change that. Parliament members have court immunity, they can't be sued. This is unjust and CHP is pushing to change that. Erdogan has billions of dollars in Swiss bank accounts, his family companies' list is as long as the list above, CHP leader Kılıçtaroğlu has already made all of his assets public.

Last edited:
LOTS of companies, major companies like Türk Telekom, TEKEL, factories, highways, forests, they even tried to sell the bosphorus bridge! Where do you think all that money came from? They've sold properties that belonged the state ever since Atatürk.

I just googled and found a list although it's not complete
-tüpraş
-türk telekom
-petkim
-tedaş
-tekel
-etimaden
-igsaş
-adapazarı şeker fabrikası
-thy kamu hisseleri
-erdemir
-seka kastamonu işletmesi
-seka balıkesir işletmesi
-sümerbank nazilli basma fabrikası
-kuşadası limanı
-sakarya traktör fabrikası
-taksan takım sanayi
-trabzon limanı
-tümosan
-etikrom
-araç muayene istasyonları
-tekel sigara işletmeleri
-tekel sigara fabrikaları arazileri
-başkent elektrik
-meram elektrik
-petrol ofisi poaş
-manisa pamuklu mensucat
-çayeli bakır işletmeleri
-dikili limanı
-mersin limanı
-izmir limanı
-seka çaycuma işletmesi
-bursagaz
-et balık kombinaları
-eti elektrometalurji
-sümerbank bakırköy işletmesi
-kütahya şeker fabrikası
-eti gümüş
-seka ardanuç işletmesi
-tügsaş gemlik gübre san aş
-tekel alkollü içkiler
-esgaz
-büyük ankara oteli
-bandırma limanı
-samsun limanı
-kastamonu şeker fabrikası
-kırşehir şeker fabrikası
-turhal şeker fabrikası
-yozgat şeker fabrikası
-çorum şeker fabrikası
-çarşamba şeker fabrikası
-başak sigorta
-taksan
-şekerbank
-gerkonsan
-seka aksu işletmesi
-seka taşucu tersane arazisi
-thy usaş
-eryağ
-sümer holding'e ait taşınmazlar
-sümerbank adıyaman işletmesi
-ebuaş
-eti bakır
-eti gümüş
-amasya şeker
-çanakkale deri işletmesi
-sümer holding
-sümerbank
-denizcilik işletmesine ait feribotlar
-ataköy turizm
-ataköy otelcilik
-ataköy marina
-tügsaş samsun gübre
-tügsaş'a ait taşınmazlar ve araziler
-bergama pamuk iplik fabrikası
-kamu kuruluşlarına ait birçok sosyal tesis
-tercan
-iskenderun dç
-ereğli limanı
-iskenderun limanı
-yarımca limanı
-yarımca porselen
-divriği ve hekimhan demir madenleri
-kırıkkale çelik çekme boru fab.
-oymapınar barajı
-eti aluminyum madenleri
-seydişehir aluminyum fab
-emek işhanı
-istanbul hilton oteli
-tekel tuz işletmeleri
-tügsaş'a ait diğer depo fabrika ve araziler
-ankara çimento fab
-ladik çimento fab
-gaziantep çimento fab
-şanlıurfa çimento fab
-bartın çimento fab
-konya krom
-borçelik
-spor toto
-karadeniz gemisi
-inegöl kibrit fabrikası
-büyük tarabya oteli
-büyük efes oteli
-murgul bakır işletmesi

And let's make this one thing clear, I'm not against privatization, I'm against whe way it's done. It's the fact that they've sold these companies one by one to foreign global companies and Turkish people didn't get to invest because simply nobody in Turkey can buy a huge company like Türk Telekom in one go. But like the Turkish airlines they could just put the stock on stock market and Turkish people could invest.

They didn't do that because that way they wouldn't get any bribe and get rich in the process. Sons of b1tches!

Dang.

Who bought all of these companies? Arabs or West? China?

Türk telekom was bought by Saudi company right?

First of all, if Erdogan is gone, AKP is gone. AKP is a one-man party. That's not the case with CHP, there are lots of good people in CHP that can take over in case Kılıçtaroğlu is gone. Second, political parties with vote percentage under %10 can not enter the parliament. This is anti democratic, CHP is pushing to change that. Parliament members have court immunity, they can't be sued. This is unjust and CHP is pushing to change that. Erdogan has billions of dollars in Swiss bank accounts, his family companies' list is as long as the list above, CHP leader Kılıçtaroğlu has already made all of his assets public.

Then CHP needs to expand, reform its rhetoric/agenda, and spread throughout Turkey. As long as they remain the party of "Western coastal Turkey"....They have no chance.

I'm not reading these disccusions between our guys vs Islamist foreigners. It's pointless.

Turks like you come out as really dumb to the outside world.

Can you, without googling, give me the definition of "Islamist" ? :lol:

I'm not reading these disccusions between our guys vs Islamist foreigners. It's pointless.
Mate, he can support Erdogan its his business and we should respect his oppinnion even if we dont agree with him, no need to give people names like this or that, i mean we dont know him and his ideology.

He probably only sees the Economical success from the outside while he doesnt know whats going on inside of Turkey and which problems we are facing today.
I kinda understand him, he sees the success and doesnt understand why so many people oppose AKP, but one thing us for sure, he shouldnt act as if he knows everything and defend AKP with false infos.

Mate, he can support Erdogan its his business and we should respect his oppinnion even if we dont agree with him, no need to give people names like this or that, i mean we dont know him and his ideology.

He probably only sees the Economical success from the outside while he doesnt know whats going on inside of Turkey and which problems we are facing today.
I kinda understand him, he sees the success and doesnt understand why so many people oppose AKP, but one thing us for sure, he shouldnt act as if he knows everything and defend AKP with false infos.

I have argued with that guy before. I know how he thinks.

Some guys still try to seperate/label my people as Secularist vs Islamist. And i'm bored of saying there is no such thing in Turkey.

- We are largely muslim
- And we don't want Sharia... some foreigner people can't understand this fact.

I have argued with that guy before. I know how he thinks.

Some guys still try to seperate/label my people as Secularist vs Islamist. And i'm bored of saying there is no such thing in Turkey.

- We are largely muslim
- And we don't want Sharia... some foreigner people can't understand this fact.

Its your idea my mate, Sharia mean is laws of Quran, for example Pray is an order of Quran so if you pray and if you say i don't wanna Sharia it is not logical.

So i would like to see caliphate and wanna connect Turkey to other Muslims countries. So many of Turkish people want to see this but in a true ways... and some Turkish people wanna live like Europian so i'm respecting both sides but in fact i would like to see caliphate in the world again...

Wanna see Sharia? i think it is hard to provide properly in this century... looked Saudi Arabia they messed up, Sharia not like that actually they changed some things according to their personal benefits....

Ottoman was so fair to all people who live under Ottoman lands, even if you are Jewish or Christian or Atheiest doesnt matter, they was have equal rights with the Muslims while live in Ottoman lands...

If again it is possible like Ottoman tiimes i would like to see it, but if it will be same with Saudi Arabia or others i wouldn't prefer...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom