• I agree but,....

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • I don't agree

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Don't care

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Am I to late to the party? The Turkish Secular Republic seems to be a pain in the *** for quite a lot Muslims, especially Pakistani.

If they were not agents of UK, why they did what UK wants...

They tried to remove Our religion. they banned hijab, they burned Quran and history books then they changed history books and try to change Quran and Sunnah, they never let Muslims people to enter army or others important positions so on.... until AK Pary came...

also i don't mentioned about Atatürk but you say....

I meant like Inonu, Ecevit, Demirel etc.

At the past violent decades/centuries, backward countries were oftenly modernized by force(and modernization was not just like for example education but was basically copying west), because sometimes it was impossible to do it peacefully, just look at the Ottoman history, a simple try of changing something traditional could incite a rebellion.

Thats whats happened in early republic period as well, you very well know how many revolts happened, if Ataturk and others just gave up and continued in traditional ways, Turkey today would be a classic middle eastern country., many of the actions taken at that period can surely be criticized by today's standarts, but not in idiotic ways like mason, agent, jew etc., sole aim of these actions was creating a stabile country in modern standarts.

Now the following decades, elite of the society tried to continue that way they inherited from early republic, but it was no longer needed, their continuing aggressive and strict behaviour is the cause why they can't win elections, there is no doubt about that.

CHP's name has a bad repuation of being incapable and discriminating, I don't know if just reforming the party would be enough.

Am I to late to the party? The Turkish Secular Republic seems to be a pain in the *** for quite a lot Muslims, especially Pakistani.

Thank you for show your real face, there is no any explanation for you....

At the past violent decades/centuries, backward countries were oftenly modernized by force(and modernization was not just like for example education but was basically copying west), because sometimes it was impossible to do it peacefully, just look at the Ottoman history, a simple try of changing something traditional could incite a rebellion.

Thats whats happened in early republic period as well, you very well know how many revolts happened, if Ataturk and others just gave up and continued in traditional ways, Turkey today would be a classic middle eastern country., many of the actions taken at that period can surely be criticized by today's standarts, but not in idiotic ways like mason, agent, jew etc., sole aim of these actions was creating a stabile country in modern standarts.

Now the following decades, elite of the society tried to continue that way they inherited from early republic, but it was no longer needed, their continuing aggressive and strict behaviour is the cause why they can't win elections, there is no doubt about that.

CHP's name has a bad repuation of being incapable and discriminating, I don't know if just reforming the party would be enough.

Your point is true my friend so i agree almost whole your ideas but one thing I bored to see those rough and obsessive people.

They have to respect Muslims and all others and have to save our country with its all colors if they born and live in Turkiye...

Regards...

Hmmmm, let me throw some fuel on the fire.
Lifting the caliphate completely from Turkey was a very bad decission.:devil::chilli:
Lifting it was the best decision Atatürk made or Turkey would be more crippled then its already is

Thank you for show your real face, there is no any explanation for you....

Your point is true my friend so i agree almost whole your ideas but one thing I bored to see those rough and obsessive people.

They have to respect Muslims and all others and have to save our country with its all colors if they born and live in Turkiye...

Regards...
Are you even Turkish?

Lifting it was the best decision Atatürk made or Turkey would be more crippled then its already is

Are you even Turkish?

Im real Turkish but it doesnt matter if a Turkish not live Islam he is not even a Turkish to my mind... because Turks allways believe one God since thousands years and we allways serve religion of God... and when we see Islam we accept it at he first time....

This way islam is most important thing for me!

Im real Turkish but it doesnt matter if a Turkish not live Islam he is not even a Turkish to my mind... because Turks allways believe one God since thousands years and we allways serve religion of God... and when we see Islam we accept it at he first time....

:disagree:
And what is with Turks that are not muslim?
Race/Nation > Religion

Are you even Turkish?

And Ahiska you are unique among Ahiska Turks. I have lots of Ahiska Turks friends and many of them like to being a religious muslim... and they love ak party and hate chp :D very interesting when i saw your name i thought you are a very strong supporter of Erdogan.....

And Ahiska you are unique among Ahiska Turks. I have lots of Ahiska Turks friends and many of them like to being a religious muslim... and they love ak party and hate chp :D very interesting when i saw your name i thought you are a very strong supporter of Erdogan.....
Its pretty bad for an Ahiska to like AKP when they wont give passports to Ahiska in Kazakhstan. (Also who said i like CHP?)
Let me guess you know Ahiska from Turkey? (Those are a minority and had luck to escape Stalin/USSR)

Are you even Turkish?

I wrote that down just to troll :). What has happened, happened. No need to still whine about it a century later.

Regardless, I disagree that it was better to lift the caliphate up, just for the share of its political influence around the world.

And I'm not talking about a government controlled by a caliph, but a caliph controlled by the government.
For example the Diyanet İşleri Başkanlığı could have been the caliph.

:disagree:
And what is with Turks that are not muslim?
Race/Nation > Religion

Remember 2300 years ago what europian was saying about Atilla ? 'Whip of god' so it is mean when they did bad things against their people we was punishing of their armies. So after Islam we invated people to islam, we fought against infedel their armies but never touch their goods, womens and peoples so we was fair....
Its pretty bad for an Ahiska to like AKP when they wont give passports to Ahiska in Kazakhstan. (Also who said i like CHP?)
Let me guess you know Ahiska from Turkey? (Those are a minority and had luck to escape Stalin/USSR)

I know family from mardin Ahiskas and yes they were settled bfore also i know Ahiskas from Denizli they came from Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan eight years ago... Ak party let them to come back our lands time by time so they arrange something for them... government helped them too much as they said....

No not really, this one god thingy is probably made up by ülkücüs, there is no such thing, ancient Turks didn't had a one, proper religion, what is holy was changing from tribe to tribe, for example in Oghuz(our ancestors) , water was holy and bathing in it ws unforgivable(it was polluting it), on the otherside Bulgars were swimming and bathing in river, men and women mixed.

We didn't converted in first sight either, there were bloody wars as well, and islamification of Turks was a long period, some tribes willingly converted, some converted forcefully, some solely converted for political reasons.

Edit: There was no such thing as "not touching women and children" as well, Ottomans had slavery, Akıncıs were bringing masses of women and children as slaves.

Remember 2300 years ago what europian was saying about Atilla ? 'Whip of god' so it is mean when they did bad things against their people we was punishing of their armies. So after Islam we invated people to islam, we fought against infedel their armies but never touch their goods, womens and peoples so we was fair....

I know family from mardin Ahiskas and yes they were settled bfore also i know Ahiskas from Denizli they came from Uzbekistan and Azerbaijan eight years ago... Ak party let them to come back our lands time by time so they arrange something for them... government helped them too much as they said....
Yes because harems were such a good and positive religious thing (oh wait)
Also i dont care how enemies called my ancestors religion doesnt matter to me aslong as you are Turkic/identify yourself as Turkic

Edit: There was no such thing as "not touching women and children" as well, Ottomans had slavery, Akıncıs were bringing masses of women and children as slaves.

I heard it at the first time is there any source for it ?

Yes because harems were such a good and positive religious thing (oh wait)
Also i dont care how enemies called my ancestors religion doesnt matter to me aslong as you are Turkic/identify yourself as Turkic

Search harem from solid sources there are lots of articles and tv programs for it. Check internet please or tomorrow i can give you links.

I heard it at the first time is there any source for it ?

Search harem from solid sources there are lots of articles and tv programs for it. Check internet please or tomorrow i can give you links.
There are thousand sources to it and you said Turks before they were muslims were called whip of god by europeans right?
Well i have news for you that every nation in Europe (except Bosnia) calls the ottoman empire the devil incarnate so what they call us/our ancestors doesnt matter one bit to me

Back
Top Bottom