What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

1455251764420.jpg
"Brett McGurk, personal representer of Obama in N.Syria (Ayn al-Arab) once again, speaks with PYD leadership."

kujj_waifu2x_art_noise1_scale_tta_1.png

CrlgNNzWYAEv-Pn.jpg

Everybody in that room is a terrorist with no exception.

Last edited:
A proper air and armour support really makes a difference, when looking at the recent FSA gains.

It took 11 days.

Next options I see:

View attachment 331635

1 - Move from Marea to Sheikh Najar to block Afrin advance (shortest).
2 - From Al Rai to Armima to block Manbij advance.
3 - Move towards Tishrin dam to cut off YPG west to Euphrates (longest but most effective).

Meanwhile ISIS enclaves on circles also need to be cleansed. I dont see a reason to go directly to al-Bab or to Manbij currently.

Just to seal the deal we should also take the towns and cities thr Afrin YPG took when the Aleppo corridor was closed and the Azaz canton was continiously under attack by ISIS. Cities such as Minaq, Shaykh Isa and Tal Rifat. Those areas are mainly Arab/Turkmen anyway, the rest are solely Kurdish so let them have their Afrin canton for now.

Problem is 1) gets us to close to Assad for comfort. But it really looks like the best route.

news says USA trained him as SF

So because we trained him as part of Tajikistan's special forces as part of a counter-terrorism/ domestic security assistance program, he is now a US agent?

Sounds typical of anti-American propaganda. This is Tajikistan's issue to work out, stop pointing to us.

Here is a better source that gives a balanced view

http://www.eurasianet.org/node/73666

It should be interesting to note he also received Russian training. Is he thus a Russian agent too?

Yeah, probably calling him an American agent just because of that is far fetched but that's how people react when they hate something and need a reason to express their hate towards it. :D

You can see it with every country, in every conflict and any other situation around the world... with what some people say about Turkey included.

they killed 1 on of our soldiers

i said several times if u dont go east of eupraths and kill them there then we will loose. they will start from north syria attacks against turks ! Mark my words they will come from the east of eupraths into turkey like the 2 suicide bombers did

i said several times if u dont go east of eupraths and kill them there then we will loose

We will lose ? To who, to mesapotamian monkeys? How? Do you really think that few monkey can beat TSK and capture Turkish cities one by one? :rofl:

We shouldn't go east of the Fırat river until we finish west, also why do you take Avashin's twits like they are real? He is Pro-PKK account and mostly claims Bullshit. According to him PKK kills 100 soldiers every week lmao

they killed 1 on of our soldiers

i said several times if u dont go east of eupraths and kill them there then we will loose. they will start from north syria attacks against turks ! Mark my words they will come from the east of eupraths into turkey like the 2 suicide bombers did
chill first, before sowing panic and despair lol. that twitter is clearly ypg related, so let's wait for official confirmation first.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom