What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

What will happen with the newly freed areas?

I say turn them into Turkish Mandates. Syrians aren't capable of controlling their country right now.

Business Insider is also a good source. What is the most professional Turkish media outlet?
Read Daily Sabah (pro-gov) and Hurriyet Daily News (critic of gov) for a balanced view. Especially read the columnists, my favorite ones from Hurriyet are Murat Yetkin/ Semih Idiz and Abdulkadir Selvi. From Daily Sabah I follow Ibrahim Kalin as he is the Gov spox.

What will happen with the newly freed areas?

I say turn them into Turkish Mandates. Syrians aren't capable of controlling their country right now.

Would be good if that is possible having primarily the Turkmen there and providing them with everything they want would be so nice.

Read Daily Sabah (pro-gov) and Hurriyet Daily News (critic of gov) for a balanced view. Especially read the columnists, my favorite ones from Hurriyet are Murat Yetkin/ Semih Idiz and Abdulkadir Selvi. From Daily Sabah I follow Ibrahim Kalin as he is the Gov spox.
Thank you :)

the RQ-7 Shadow 200 crashed near Gaziantep today, which is used by USA.

news-57c0444b70753.jpg

Would be good if that is possible having primarily the Turkmen there and providing them with everything they want would be so nice.

Why you think Arabs and kurd will accept this ?!
There are nothing is more dangerous in a country full of weapon is people who think that are target of racism and someone want to give their home to others

What if a western volunteer in the SDF gets killed in a crossfire with Turkish units? What's the fallout and reaction gonna be like in such an event?

What if a western volunteer in the SDF gets killed in a crossfire with Turkish units? What's the fallout and reaction gonna be like in such an event?

depends. If its private volunteers I don't see there being any waves, but if its US spec ops the sh*t storm will be legendary.

I doubt there are any west of the Euphrates though.

Commder of Turkish SF in Cerablus.. not the same as solaimani...:-)

14115477_1195410007198954_359727438834581227_o.jpg

depends. If its private volunteers I don't see there being any waves, but if its US spec ops the sh*t storm will be legendary.

I meant the private volunteers who made the decision to take part in the fight. A good bunch of them died in taking Manbij from daesh, no doubt there will be others who don't want the city to be surrendered. In a scenario where Turkish elements decide to push into Manbij the western volunteers will end up facing them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom