What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It's like silence before the storm. All i saw is more and more tanks crossing the border and heading Jarablus....

57 Hours left for YPG.

The US will keep propping up YPG terrorists. From the posts of some israelis, it seems like Israel also supports them. This YPG has the support of all the powers that love to see the Muslim World in a perpetual chaos. This is why it seems that the YPG terrotists cannot be completely eliminated at this point in history. Turkey has to wait patiently for the day she becomes totally self-sufficient in defence production. I'm sure under Erdogan Turkey will achieve that goal within the next five years. Till then it will be enough to keep the YPG terrorists contained on the western side of the Euphrates.

i dont now also facebook groups was write that some Turkish mechanized troops settled near of Ayn Al Arab (kobane) we will wait and see.

When FSA enter cerablus they didnt touch anybodies, didnt entered homes, no theft, no extortion, they saved all civilians so that they can go Turkey, BTW zero civilian died in this operation, other side hunderds of terrorists neutralized

they are members of FSA who slept at streets so that nobody be disturbed
14079481_1115580768509452_8294150257597358826_n.jpg

14117810_1115580801842782_2356884542553448090_n.jpg

14089078_1115580815176114_2022094432970006473_n.jpg

14141736_1115580831842779_8001617520129588343_n.jpg

This is how true Muslims fight! This is the actual teaching of Islam.

Any news or ideas about op? I mean PYD marching west territories which we've cleaned from ISIS. I'm confused now.

Any news or ideas about op? I mean PYD marching west territories which we've cleaned from ISIS. I'm confused now.
PYD did not marched towards towards westwards, but to north and northwest. Those are the villages, areas left by ISIS.

PYD has been given ultimatum, either they will leave west of Euphrates, or will be annihilated. You can expect a new operation 2-3 days later.

PYD did not marched towards towards westwards, but to north and northwest. Those are the villages, areas left by ISIS.

PYD has been given ultimatum, either they will leave west of Euphrates, or will be annihilated. You can expect a new operation 2-3 days later.

Cool but I don't think they'll leave west of the Euphrates.

What a game DEASH left many villages to PYD wtihout any conflict so that PYD can reach Afrin, but we are there they wont reach of their targets.

- Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri, sınıra tank sevkiyatına devam ediyor. Dün gece ilçeye gönderilen çok sayıda tank, sınır hattındaki Soylu Mahallesi'nde konuşlandırıldı. Sınır karakolunda konuşlu tankların askeri personel tarafından bakımı yapılırken, bir tank ise eskort eşliğinde ilçe merkezine doğru gitti.

--7559415.Jpeg

--7559417.Jpeg

- Aynı noktada kurulan sahra hastanesinde de çok sayıda ambulans hazır bekletiliyor.

Sings for a big operation.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom