What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

These groups are defenders of human race.

Aside from the fact that many of those groups and random flags barely even exist, let alone fighting in Syria, the topic is about something else, your counter argument is about something else dear Sinan. I already stopped posting here, but when someone quotes me, I have to answer so some trolls, as they did, can't claim that they are right or I don't have an answer for them. Maybe @cabatli_53 can delete recent posts and anyone's who also quoted me if they annoy you this much.

Last edited:
CqvA6lEWAAQVmyn.jpg

Map belongs to YPG

As much as i know, this was morning map. Yussif Beyk and Hafreh was in FSA hand at night.

Part of my posts above:

I do NOT support establishing a Kurdish state in northern Syria, but I also do not support replacing SDF with even worse Jihadists. Arab tribes who are fighting in ranks of SDF and are locals of the area should rule their areas, while YPG goes back to east of Euphrates.

I judge by their actions. Have you personally met them to confirm that they are NOT extremists? I posted a pic in which they beheac a child proudly while chanting Allahu Akbar. The ball is in your court obviously.
Majority of sdf are ypg. Why those local Arabs allow themselves to be used by a racist organization called ypg is beyond me. But then again the sdf was deliberately used for missions in the west of euphrates to fool us by using Arabs other non-Kurds too, but then effectively leaving the territory under ypg after the mission. All those reports of ypg kicking out and demolishing houses of Arabs and Turkmen in non-Kurdish places are also BS then?

Jihadists? Just because there are some rotten apples among the fsa does not mean that they have no legitimacy.

Turkish govt has said that the population of the region must stay the same as it was before the Syria conflict started (which is a message to ypg to not try ethnic cleansing in the west of Euphrates). And i truly hope Turkish govt will resettle refugees, who are from that region, back there. So why you're already screaming murder that Turkey will kick out those local civilians is beyond me.

Have you met all fsa to judge they are ALL extremists? Or may i also follow your logic and conclude that all shia militants are extremists because of some members displaying barbaric behavior?

Turkish TV channels gave breaking news that a group of YPG terrorist who are approaching Jarablus hit by Turkish artillery.

In my personal opinion this is not the full story.Amarinah was under control of fsa but ypg terrorists took it from fsa fighters.Thats why Turkish artillery pounding ypg at south of Jarablus.I repeat,this is my personal opinion,not officially confirmed.

Heavy Clashes between FSA and SDF in Yusuf bek village,with Turkish shelling from SDF-held Haymar

Majority of sdf are ypg. Why those local Arabs allow themselves to be used by a racist organization called ypg is beyond me. But then again the sdf was deliberately used for missions in the west of euphrates to fool us by using Arabs other non-Kurds too, but then effectively leaving the territory under ypg after the mission. All those reports of ypg kicking out and demolishing houses of Arabs and Turkmen in non-Kurdish places are also BS then?

Jihadists? Just because there are some rotten apples among the fsa does not mean that they have no legitimacy.

Turkish govt has said that the population of the region must stay the same as it was before the Syria conflict started (which is a message to ypg to not try ethnic cleansing in the west of Euphrates). And i truly hope Turkish govt will resettle refugees, who are from that region, back there. So why you're already screaming murder that Turkey will kick out those local civilians is beyond me.

Have you met all fsa to judge they are ALL extremists? Or may i also follow your logic and conclude that all shia militants are extremists because of some members displaying barbaric behavior?

Bro I think I have answered every single point in your post and also shared my view on YPG in my previous posts. So in respect of other members, I refuse to answer yours to stop this discussion going on.

Aside from the fact that many of those groups and random flags barely even exist, let alone fighting in Syria

there are corpses with these insignia all around southern Aleppo countryside.

Majority of sdf are ypg. Why those local Arabs allow themselves to be used by a racist organization called ypg is beyond me.

UAE sponsored mercs

Bro I think I have answered every single point in your post and also shared my view on YPG in my previous posts. So in respect of other members, I refuse to answer yours to stop this discussion going on.
Your answers were not all credible. Nonetheless i shall stop too.

A serious question though; will Iran contribute against the fight with ypg, our mutual enemy? If it already does, how? I'm not completely up-to-date about developments in Syria, but it seems so far Iran will let Turkey do all the fighting against ypg, which is a smart move of course without having to spend Iranian resources and blood.

I have a feeling something big is happening in N. Syria...slowed down social media, news channels all calm and chilled. Tomorrow will be a big surprise for everyone I think

Any updates guys? Are we going to see some action tonight?

ps Our push seem too weak and soft... even though we should go hard and send much more and better resources in the South and the Southeast to clear those roaches a little bit both in Turkey and around it. :guns:

the persians should send some spec ops to hasakah their brothers just go thumiliated by PKK a week ago

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom