What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

Why would i waste my breath? You are the one who support Hezbollah Terror Organisation, believe me nobody expect you to detect Terrorists meanwhile your country is the biggest Terrorist State in the region. Those so called "jihadists" are x10s time more human beings than your unga-bunga primitive Hezbollah.

Yes, I support Hezbollah, and I have good reason to. I don't consider them terrorists because I have not seen any terrorist operation from them. If they are terrorists for reasons U.S or Europe and Israel put them in terror list, then IDF, US or European armies should also be considered biggest terrorists themselves.

No need to waste your breath, I think I already said what was needed.
------------------------------------

Just to clarify my stance on YPG again:

I do not support a Kurdish state in northern Syria and having YPG advance in areas that don't belong to them, and it's very dangerous to let them to. YPG should go to east of Euphrates, as simple as that. On the other hand, if you want to expel ISIS from northern Syria, instead of employing groups that are not much different than ISIS, you should send army to the areas, decisively clean the ISIS areas and then support a local armed group to protect liberated areas. What Erdogan is doing is like bringing in AQ from somewhere else to liberate ISIS areas.

I do NOT disagree with nature of the operation, just with the way it's being executed. I already explained in few posts.

Good luck.

Yes, I support Hezbollah

I already said that, do you need to repeat it one more time to start thinking progress? I really cant belive that Turkish Republic is neighbor to those primitive barbarian Terrorist State such as iran-syria.

Do you keep cutting new-born baby heads for praying god? o_O

This is not enough. PYD wasn't only at presence by the west of the river.

PYD also controls "Afrin" (or w/e that is) and our military should also go there and clean that area off of PYD and send people remaining there to the east of Fırat River.

To all Turkish members: Don't answer to trolls. Just let them speak and go. Ignore them.

The troll wants to get spanked with facts, otherwise won't stop repeating the same lies over and over again in different threads.

Therefore, some of us have slapped the troll, now gon4 back to her mullah cave in silence.

Everybody happy.

It seems PKK/YPG terrorists are in attempt to connect menbic and afrin through the ISIS-abondoned unclaimed south lands, and try to keep busy Turkey in south of Jarablus.

Part of my posts above:

I do NOT support establishing a Kurdish state in northern Syria, but I also do not support replacing SDF with even worse Jihadists. Arab tribes who are fighting in ranks of SDF and are locals of the area should rule their areas, while YPG goes back to east of Euphrates.

I judge by their actions. Have you personally met them to confirm that they are NOT extremists? I posted a pic in which they beheac a child proudly while chanting Allahu Akbar. The ball is in your court obviously.
Just one day after captured by "Jihadists" life is back in Jarablus:

CqtoBykXgAAXvb5.jpg

While towns captured by Assad/Khamenai are destroyed and ethnically cleansed.

They say westside from Euphrates, this would surround Afrin, too.
Main object is to prevent a Kurdish belt at the south of Turkey....Afrin is not important at the moment as it's contained.

If you go that logic....earth is round...is you go enough westward, you will reach Hasakah...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom