What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

It seems PKK/YPG terrorists are in attempt to connect menbic and afrin through the ISIS-abondoned unclaimed south lands, and try to keep busy Turkey in south of Jarablus.

Yes, and we have to erase afrin too. There shouldn't be any PYD forces in the west of the Euphrates.

Just one day after captured by "Jihadists" life is back in Jarablus:

CqtoBykXgAAXvb5.jpg

While towns captured by Assad/Khamenai are destroyed and ethnically cleansed.

Wow, so much 'life' is going in in the pic.

Based on the twisted logic that we are used to, equally, there is so much 'life' going on in areas living under ISIS too, so let them live under ISIS:

photo_2016-08-26_00-56-44.jpg

photo_2016-08-26_00-55-19.jpg photo_2016-08-26_00-55-31.jpg
photo_2016-08-26_00-57-04.jpg
photo_2016-08-26_01-04-21.jpg

Last edited:
I'm simply sharing data from the TAFs official OP page..but I wouldn't complain if what you say is true!

I didn't know that they have official page. I wanted to look at that but i couldnt get in Facebook and twitter. I think they are blocked right now

Some reports say Turkish Airforce hit Tel-Rıfat and Migah Airbase in Afrin. Afrin recently attacked Azaz pocket, possibly TSK is repelling YPG attack if the news are true.

Give me one single reason why SDF are terrorists and the Jihadists you are transferring from Idlib are not. Because you don't like them? Nah that's not a good excuse.

I can give you some reasons:Today they plunder the granary,machinery tools in Manbij and transfered them to Ayn El-Arab.They burn out the land office and the property deeds inside of it.They occupied the lands of the local citizens,plundered their property's and change demographical structure.

Why are only 350 Turkish soldiers in Syria? I guess we're just doing the "coordination stuff"?

I can give you some reasons:Today they plunder the granary,machinery tools in Manbij and transfered them to Ayn El-Arab.They burn out the land office and the property deeds inside of it.They occupied the lands of the local citizens,plundered their property's and change demographical structure.

Guess who looted 1000 factories in Aleppo's Sheikh Najjar industrial district (Syria's largest) and brought them to Turkey? The very same 'FSA' who are being transferred to Jarablus from Idlib and northern Aleppo. Surprise!

Syrian rebels sidetracked by scramble for spoils of war

Aleppo's businessmen blame Turks for damaged factories, looted equipment

Last edited:
Social media blocked in Turkey.....something will happen, i guess.
Youtube gone too

Guess who looted 1000 factories in Aleppo's Sheikh Najjar industrial district (Syria's largest) and brought them to Turkey? The very same 'FSA' who are being transferred to Jarablus from Idlib and northern Aleppo. Surprise!

Syrian rebels sidetracked by scramble for spoils of war

Aleppo's businessmen blame Turks for damaged factories, looted equipment

Serpi, okay. We get it.

These groups are defenders of human race.

IsmailShiaMilitiaEdit-01%20(002).png

Rest is scum, okay we get it, can you cut it out, please ?

Social media blocked in Turkey.....something will happen, i guess.
Youtube gone too

Serpi, okay. We get it.

These groups are defenders of human race.

IsmailShiaMilitiaEdit-01%20(002).png

Rest is scum, okay we get it, can you cut it out, please ?

Every website is literally gone, does this have to do anything with Syrian OP?

Every website is literally gone, does this have to do anything with Syrian OP?
Not every site....News sites are intact.....i think, something big is going to happen.

Maybe, a new push, or more incursions.....let's wait.

CqvA6lEWAAQVmyn.jpg

Map belongs to YPG

YPG is so,stupid....If Turkish army decides to go south and cuts their supply line....rest of their militants will get caught between ISIS terrorists and Turkish forces....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom