What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

it was strong explosion...wonder if they were just lucky or the russian vehicles are well protected

The explosion occurred at some distance from the vehicles. You can't penetrate an armoured vehicle with a fireball.

[emoji837]SURİYE

Rus ve Esad Rejimine ait Savaş Uçakları İdlib'i vuruyor.

Rus uçakları TSK kontrolündeki
El bab'ı vurdu..

Man really... The day will come when turkey will liberate Crimea and the Caucasus from these russian bastards and their satanic orthodox cultist Armenian friends...

They distract from the Sirte operation

Little do they know it is always a bad idea to push someone into a corner because they will get mad and do something irrational

Mediterranean , libya , syria

Turkey is being pushed on all three fronts by several countries ( greece , russia , UAE, saudi Arabia, france , haftar , ))

It's a matter of time before the pushing becomes too much and turkey does something brutal even borderline stupid

I hope Turkey ignores this and launch Libya op immediately dead wagners would be a great sufficient response

İnşallah... That's what I was thinking all the time.. And I already said, they trying to drag turkic nations in a bigger war again... Allah korusun
They distract from the Sirte operation

Little do they know it is always a bad idea to push someone into a corner because they will get mad and do something irrational

Mediterranean , libya , syria

Turkey is being pushed on all three fronts by several countries ( greece , russia , UAE, saudi Arabia, france , haftar , ))

It's a matter of time before the pushing becomes too much and turkey does something brutal even borderline stupid

I hope Turkey ignores this and launch Libya op immediately dead wagners would be a great sufficient response

That’s politics. Break up refugee camps in Turkey, and tell people to go back to Syria or Europe.

Terör Örgütü YPG üyeleri, Tel Rıfat bölgesinde hazırlanıyor.
#suriye #türkiye

They really trying to drag us into war, the next hours or days will be very important... I'm praying for the best

Edit:

Menbic batısındaki Büyük Tuhar köyü hattında ÖSO ile YPG/SDG arasında çatışmalar rapor ediliyor.

Last edited:
Why Al Bab? Because of the M4 road that leads towards Manbij and northern Syria. They want this route opened bad so they are trying to make an excuse.

Also why has Armenia decided to start right now. I appears that Russia wants Turkey busy in multiple places. They want to stretch Turks resources thin. This would be a great time to find an excuse to close the Bosporus and Turkish airspace to the Russians.

The Turks have had plenty of prep time in Syria, so bring it on.

Turkey has to decide if they'll now claim the loyalty of the US for helping and dying in Korea one and fot all... It is like cancer and aids, the usa and russia, but the us won't attack us directly cause we are a Nato member... But russia will always backstab usw..
Why Al Bab? Because of the M4 road that leads towards Manbij and northern Syria. They want this route opened bad so they are trying to make an excuse.

Also why has Armenia decided to start right now. I appears that Russia wants Turkey busy in multiple places. They want to stretch Turks resources thin. This would be a great time to find an excuse to close the Bosporus and Turkish airspace to the Russians.

The Turks have had plenty of prep time in Syria, so bring it on.

Back
Top Bottom