What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

That’s weird. Why would assad export drugs when he’s got a whole countries wealth. Ypg/pkk on the otherhand are the biggest drug smugglers in the region.

No functional economy right now. Drugs are easy way to earn money.

What you mean natural borderline?
Rivers like Rhine, firat or, mountain chain, desert, such something that creates a natural border for a country. E.g England and Ireland are islands, so in theory everything on Ireland should have been Ireland, and it may be eventually. Whilst Scotland and England has bit more difficult regarding the borderline.

I’ve said it before, but I’m really annoyed by that there aren’t any natural borderlines between Syria and Turkey.
What I don't understand is - why the SAA doesn't fight the PKK? And why do they not agree on any kind of federation and end the civil war ... there are hardly any fights, and yet the entire focus is on the rebels, while the PKK is solidly consolidating its position ... why are there no contracts, no agreements, so that northern Syria is assigned to the rebels, who are assigned to the FSA, and the war is finally over... what prevents that?

What I don't understand is - why the SAA doesn't fight the PKK? And why do they not agree on any kind of federation and end the civil war ... there are hardly any fights, and yet the entire focus is on the rebels, while the PKK is solidly consolidating its position ... why are there no contracts, no agreements, so that northern Syria is assigned to the rebels, who are assigned to the FSA, and the war is finally over... what prevents that?
If assad was ready for a compromise then this war wouldn’t have never started in the first place at best current civil war would have ended years ago
Problem is that regime is based on sectarian basis and all the atrocities that happened in the last decade only worsened things
Only if he’s removed we could see possible rapprochement between syrians(what’s left of SAA and FSA/SNA) against pkk separatist terrorism
Currently only aggressive Turkey saves Syria from official partition

it was strong explosion...wonder if they were just lucky or the russian vehicles are well protected

it was strong explosion...wonder if they were just lucky or the russian vehicles are well protected

Ec6dsPCUcAImBY7.jpg

Ec7uL8zUYAAOhal.jpg

Back
Top Bottom