What's new

Turkish Peace Operations in Syria (Operation Olive Branch) Updates & Discussions

So it looks like there will be no ceasefire? Or am I misunderstanding?
Well... let's say tmrw meeting gonna be...interesting.
But As of now... RU may feel having the upper hand... so... it's hard to say...

-p-

Look who is adding some oil to the fire... Seems the Only way to deal with today "issues" is to take the way of someone forefather... Endless circle... They never learn...

its clear that Turkey can force the Russians to a cease fight, a NFZ would mean the protection of innocent muslins in the North, meanwhile the Mujahedines are going to have to regroup recruit and train for the next battles ....
my fear is that Putin won't stop there.

its clear that Turkey can force the Russians to a cease fight, a NFZ would mean the protection of innocent muslins in the North, meanwhile the Mujahedines are going to have to regroup recruit and train for the next battles ....
my fear is that Putin won't stop there.

A ceasefire with current border is a Victory only to RU/ASSad/IR... not to TR/Rebels... Since the one who need to regroup/retrain/reinforce is none other than ASSad... Time is the enemy in this conflict...
Rebels in the other hand are mostly dependant on TR equipments and what they can loot here and there from ASSad...
As for "Fighters" they aren't in need of more... since the bottleneck is the Equipment...

After a ceasefire, When aSSad/RU are back to the level of the pre-op... then it will be like those past weeks/months all other again... and more Seating Duck soldiers will have to pay the price... Meanwhile refugees by millions will increase at the border/inside TR...

In The End... it's back to square 1... All those sacrifice for literally nothing...

If we have to make a choice... then tmrw meeting must fail...

Russia is beefing up in Syria again. 5 Russian ship have reached Syria 2 of them were announced and 3 were not announced. All three were landing ships that can carry tanks and troops.

Five Russian cargo planes are making daily sorties to Syria and 12 Russian military jets have also been traveling from Russia to Syria on a constant basis.

This is Russian biggest military activity since October to Syria.

i think 2020 is very lethal year for world,already corona virus has created fear in people and has negatively affected world economy ,indian Muslims are at verge of genocide and now it seems world war 3 may also begin in 2020,I think this year will see major destruction of human population and Armageddon
Russia is beefing up in Syria again. 5 Russian ship have reached Syria 2 of them were announced and 3 were not announced. All three were landing ships that can carry tanks and troops.

Five Russian cargo planes are making daily sorties to Syria and 12 Russian military jets have also been traveling from Russia to Syria on a constant basis.

This is Russian biggest military activity since October to Syria.

Syria tragedy has summoned up how useless these present Arab world is in modern times. Russians, Iranians, Pakistanis , Afghanistan can wage war murder rape your arab Syrians muslims and you arab masses are just bystanders. Why the fck are you so afraid of Russia and Iran for? Pashtuns have kicked the fck out of USA in Afghanistan now leaving ? What’s your problem not doing it to in Syria. And thank you Pakistan for your courage and support for taliban

Are they just supplying Assad or are they getting stuck in alongside Assad on the battlefront?

i think 2020 is very lethal year for world,already corona virus has created fear in people and has negatively affected world economy ,indian Muslims are at verge of genocide and now it seems world war 3 may also begin in 2020,I think this year will see major destruction of human population and Armageddon

Lol. Nope pundits which say world will end in 2020 are wrong. Not going to end anytime soon.

Russia is beefing up Syria and reason might be the soon to be held Putin Erdogan talks. I think they will use this build up as leverage. There might be some military equipment delivery to SAA but on the whole this build up is to leverage the talks.

Are they just supplying Assad or are they getting stuck in alongside Assad on the battlefront?

Don't know what Russia is planning they are very unpredictable but the Russian cargo activity has increased in Syria. I think it is all to show off as all these cargo deliveries use Turkish airspace and sea routes so they know turkey is watching and this might create pressure on turkey of any confrontation.

God knows better what they are up to but their activity has increased.

No and no,they are building up defences on their bases incase the rebels defeat Assad and turn on them next.
All depends on the talk between Putin and Erdogan.

No and no,they are building up defences on their bases incase the rebels defeat Assad and turn on them next.
All depends on the talk between Putin and Erdogan.
Its a frickin bad idea for erdogan to go and visit putin. Putin should be coming to him. Erdogan needs to have some respect for himself and should begin to have some faith in his capabilities that he could defeat these russian if push comes to shove.

Back
Top Bottom